2004 Ford Expedition

Available in 14 styles:  2004 Ford Expedition 4x4 shown

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Ashley from North attleboro | May 21, 2014

Very Honest People they get the best used cars in town and they stand behind there cars So happy i bought my car from them !!

Love my Blue!

by Pepper from Byron, GA | February 20, 2014

After having minivans for 10 years, we decided that our needs changed. My daughter had gotten a horse, and we needed something that can haul a horse & trailer. I looked at several different models (I'm a Ford fan) and the Explorer would have been a good option, but I wanted something that had as much storage room in the back as a mini van but also had towing packages. The Expedition has all the creature comforts & everything I was looking for. I did not buy new, but the one I did get is awesome I Love it and I got it in my favorite color - Blue!

I love this car

by DaStormyOne from Fort Worth, TX | September 19, 2013

I loved this vehicle. I didn't have any problems with the car at all. I did have problems with the dealership that the vehicle was purchased at. I drove this car for two years and i never had to have any work done on it.

Overall a solid 4WD vehicle with good performance

by Truckin from VA | July 28, 2013

Bought it w/ 80K about 16 months ago --- Great vehicle -- the 5.4L and transmission are silky smooth -- plenty of power -- I have the good engine with regular spark plugs - did the tune up first thing- no problem -- easy to change out Ride is excellent, responsive and easy to handle, gas mileage is to be expected for this type vehicle 15 City approx. 20 HWY

Amazing customer service!

by Rose from Everett WA | May 17, 2013

I came in to Bayside Auto to just look for a used SUV My boyfriend and myself test drove one we liked. Adam was are sales man he was very sweet and informative i never once felt pressured to purchase the vehicale. We decided to go look around some more to see what else was out there and a week later we came back to see Adam. He helped me purchase the vehicle we wanted without any pressure. I STRONGLY reccomend Adam to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used car he was amazing and i will be back to buy my next car from him..THANK YOU ADAM!!!!!

Ford man

by biker guy from Chicago, il | December 18, 2012

I purchased my vehicle used with 30k on it. It now has 113k and the only thing I replaced was a alternator. It rides good and it pulls my 30 ft. boat with no problem. This my 2nd expedition and I am very happy, and I am going to buy another one soon.

Very Good Tow Vehicle

by Mickeyrv from West Milton, Oh | October 25, 2012

V-6 w/ 5 speed auto and tow pkg for up to 3500 lbs. Performs very good and gets 14 + MPG when towing camper.

Great Car

by blondlady from North Texas | August 7, 2012

I just traded in my Expedition and really hated to let it go. I needed to downsize because the grandkids no longer went on vacations with me and I just quit driving so much. It ran just as good on the day that I traded it as it did on the day I bought it. The only major repair it needed was one brake replacement It was a strong, powerful car and I always felt safe in it

Love it in Vermont Winters

by Eddie Bauer 5.4 v8 Soccer Mom NOT! from Green Mountains | May 16, 2012

We purchased this car in 2007 with 60K miles on it. As of today we have 125k miles on it. We have had NO ISSUES with this car! We love it! Radio cranks, DVD is great. CD and all electronics work as always been. Replaced a battery and replaced the altinator at 64K. Other than that, only have done routine maintenance. I feel safe with my kids inside. Great view of road. Tires last forever! Saw other reviews stating leaks in tailgate and sunroof? None for me. Sometimes have to give the tailgate an extra "slam" to be sure it's shut (and the warning display doesn't remind you constantly) but that's my only quibble. Love the power 3rd seat and so versatile with cargo or kids Maintenance is minimal. In fact, have only started to change out wheel bearings (1 so far) and for a full size SUV I think that is terrific. Yes the mileage is not great (I get 14.6-15.7 always) but unless I get a MUCH smaller car, It doesn't make sense for me to trade down to 20-25mpg suv/crossover and have a car payment too. I'm afraid to jinx myself. Buying gas is cheaper for now! If you see one, grab it! Best car I've ever had.

Great ride, lots of creature comforts.

by Suv lover from Bentonville, Arkansas | December 19, 2011

This is our second Expedition which helped lead us to buy this one after our 99 XLT was totaled. Using cars.com and Consumer's Reports we narrowed it down to Expedition or Sequoia. The Toyota is in short supply which helped us narrow things down further. I searched cars.com in a 100 mile radius. Fortunately we found our Eddie Bauer Expedition 10 miles away. I used the cars site access to Carfax to plan my offer. We were $400.00 apart but we agreed to a price I could live with.

Featured Services for this Ford Expedition