2007 Ford Expedition

14 city / 17–20 hwy

Overall

Owned two

by Marianne from Gulfport , MS | June 5, 2012

You will not find a more comfortable car on the road. It's reliable and you can take seven people with you in comfort. It's has more features than most cars. I have own two . The front two seats are like lazy boy recliners! Trustworthy, comfortable, roomy, I have never had a engine problem.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Worst truck ever

by 2007 Expedition Boo Face from Warren, Michigan | April 12, 2012

If I could go back in time four years I would have bought another Tahoe. I have had my 2007 Eddie Bauer in the shop roughly 15 times since buying it. As I write this it is back in the shop again. Electrical, Engine & Power train problems. For the cost of this truck I was let down big time. also the extended warranty has let me down big time. Will not buy another Expedtion or recommend this truck to anyone.

Puts My Mind At Ease

by A New Mommy from Tucson, AZ | June 5, 2011

I had looked and looked for a newer large SUV to accommodate my new growing family. I needed something safe, but also something luxurious without spending a small fortune. This pick makes me comfortable that all of my requirements were met! Not to mention it is beautiful!

Fits my needs

by Fist Good Used Vehicle from Michigan | August 12, 2010

I have wanted a vehicle that gave me a comfortable , quiet ride. I needed this in a SUV that I could load up large dog crates and training supplies in the cargo area, or musical instruments, artist supplies, or medical equiptment. I wanted space still to carry five adults. Without the cargo area used for cargo, there are more seats. I couldn't afford a new vehicle despite access to employee plans, and having an Eddie Bauer with low milage met all of my needs. EXCEPT FUEL CONSUMPTION. Can't have everything!

Best Full Size SUV

by Non-flyer from Phoenix, AZ | July 29, 2010

I've a 4x4 Tri-Coat Limited Expedition. With 38,000 miles for 44 months and averaging 16.9 MPG, it has never had any mechanical trouble at all except 2 factory recalls. I have driven this SUV across America many times. Each time, it had the non-stop running for over 30 hours. Comforatble, you bet! Reliable, it got to be! I am surely recommend this car to anyone and believe it will perform well for years to come.

EXPEDITION .. BEATS.. the rest!!!

by Franklie from Dallas,TX. | November 7, 2009

I test drove Toyota, Chevy & Nissan and NONE of their products could touch the drive quality & value Ford engineered into this Expedition. Smooth and easy to carry a load of people or cargo. It's a winner!

Excellent Value for the Money

by Carguy from Cape Coral, FL | October 21, 2007

I compared the Denali, Tahoe, Escalade and Navigator and found my Expedition Limited 4x2 to be the best overall value. The comfort and quality is outstanding. It has nearly all the toys; navigation-GPS, load leveling, rear dvd, Sirius radio, power tailgate, 20's and more. The power fold 3rd seat cinched the deal (also on the Navigator). I have 8400 miles on it. The fuel mileage is a bit harsh, but I did expect that. On the downside I've had it in for service at the dealership twice for the megatronics unit on the tranny, a known problem. The "software" fix is not out yet, so I'll have to put up with a mis-shifting tranny for another month or so. Overall I love this truck. I'd buy it over again. No regrets.

FORD DELIVERS

by 07 EXPEDITON EDDIE BAUER from SAN DIEGO, CA | July 6, 2007

Great vehicle. Elegant, spacious workhorse that delivers. Had a an 06 Tahoe, Expedition is much finer and detailed. Highly recommended. Power fold seat a must.

Much Better Than Expected

by Average Consumer from Detroit, MI | May 29, 2007

I've owned 2007 Eddie Bauer series for 3000 miles now. I commute 52 miles everyday, my fuel economy? - 19mpg. It's a pleasant surprise that I get better fuel economy than I got with smaller Mountaineer( 5.4L vs. 4.6L V8). Very happy with interior and features. Like others said, it's quiet. I can enjoy music better than other cars I drove. It also handles very well for a full size SUV. The independent rear suspension really helps to take bumps and give handling around town. It's remarkable that an SUV is as nimble.

Best Deal on the Market

by JJ from Southern California | March 26, 2007

Prior to buying, I drover the Armada and Tahoe. I was tempted to buy the Tahoe, but thought I'd stop by the local Ford dealer and check out the Expedition. Though not as much "get up and go" as the Tahoe or Armada, I loved the comfort, the automatic 3rd row seat, the smooth six speed transmission, and the main selling point...PRICE. I got an Eddie Bauer out the door for $32600. Includes leather, 6-disc CD changer, back up sensors, rear air, auto 3rd row seat, premium stereo/mp3, running boards, and much more. The equivelant of the Tahoe would of run me $38,000 and the Armada about $36,000.