2010 Ford Expedition

Available in 8 styles:  2010 Ford Expedition 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4x2

by Z06 Fanatic from Miami, FL | August 19, 2012

Prior to buying the Expedition we had a Mazda CX-9 but it just didn't have enough room for a growing family so I opted for the Expedition. So far it has been as awesome on utility as it is thirsty on gas. Luckily we have a V6 M35 for around town driving. Overall I've gotten about 14-15mpg but it can carry a ton and is very comfortable when I'm out with my family and the grandparents. The only real complaint I have about this car is the rear-view camera. First of all if you turn on the ignition and immediately put it in Reverse it will take about 10 seconds for the screen to say "Ford" then "Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening" then "Ford Entertainment System" and THEN it shows you the rear camera. The other thing about the camera is that if you press any button (such as Map/Media/Radio/etc) while you are backing up it will switch to that function and the only way to get it to switch back to camera is to put it in park and then put it in reverse again. On both counts my infiniti is superior. First, the backup camera should take priority over any automaker self-advertisement and second it should not allow you to do anything else that would disable the camera while in reverse....bad programming on the Microsoft SYNC system for those two things. Definitely should be fixed.

Beautiful SUV - its everything I wanted

by Expedition Lover from Doerun, GA | November 28, 2011

Traded vehicles - sight unseen and was not disappointed. The transaction was smooth and the vehicle is exactly what I wanted.

Love the room and drive

by New Expedition owner from | November 22, 2011

This was our first big SUV purchase. Owned a pathfinder and loved it but needed more room for road trips with family/friends. It drives wonderful and I can't believe how easy it U-Turns!! Very roomy and comfortable. Bought due to 3rd seat and still a little room behind that for mid size cooler. Most other 3rd row seating leaves little room for anything else. So far, we love it!

good car to buy

by chris from tucson | April 9, 2010

i had no problems with this car and it gets pretty good gas milage and its good to take on long road trips...

Blows away the competition !!!

by bigsteff from Gerogia | December 17, 2009

The 2010 Expedition LTD has all the bells and whisles with style and performance. I drove the others first, then drove the Ford and it was unbelievable!! Dollar for dollar, no comparison .. It matches the luxury and rides like a luxury sedan. So far, gas mileage has been in the range of 14 - 19mpg. The Microsoft Sync-Nav is better than anything I've seen with ipod control and 10gig jukebox. Ford has hit a homerun with this one.

Former BMW X5 Owner, back in a Ford

by Matt from Louisiana | October 22, 2009

I traded my loaded '08 BMW X5 in on a '10 King Ranch since my X5 proved to have electrical gremlins and other quality issues (interior trim peeling, squeaks/rattles). I had 3 Ford trucks over the years so we looked at the Expedition since we felt a SUV suited our families needs best. After looking at all the competition, import/domestic I came accross a King Ranch and fell in love with the well appointed interior and features it offered all for a decent price. With independent rear suspension the Expedition eats up bumps and uneven pavement. Corners can be taken at a higher rate of speed than expected for such a large vehicle, with controlled body roll. Steering feels nicely weighted and while the vehicle tracks perfectly down the highway, much like my old X5. Power feels torquey down low and has plenty of oomph for daily commutes to work. Gas mileage seems on par with the estimated 16 mpg around town and 20 hwy mpg (I'm getting 16 mpg with only 150 miles on the odometer so it should get better as the engine breaks in). The King Ranch interior is second to none! Beautiful rich looking seats that are heated/cooled (take that BMW) something any luxury car company would be proud of. 3rd row seats are not only powered but get this GM...fold FLAT with no hassle or fighting to remove...a huge selling point to me. With DVD, Nagigation, Power Running Boards, Back Up Camera...on and on this thing has it all! Ford has brought me back, this truck is a winner and must see if your in the market for a large SUV. Take it from a former BMW X5 owner...you won't be disappointed!