2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

See Photos & Videos

Overall

LOVE it!

by Doglady from Mississippi | July 6, 2014

In 2009 I bought a new 2008 Sport Trac. I LOVE this truck. I'm a lady in my early 50's and I've owned LOTS of vehicles and this is one of my top favorites. Rides, handles and parks very well. Gas mileage could be a little better but, hey, it IS a truck! It tells you if you have a low tire, your door is ajar and a whole bunch of other stuff. I will have this vehicle as long as it will hold up if that's 20 years from now!

Sports Trac

by Texas Twister from Lubbock Texas | May 14, 2013

Im driving my 2nd Sports trac. I Loved both I would have traded last year, But no Sports Trac. Cause F150 is too big and bundlesome . to even get in My Garage. Much Less Park at the mail. I've had no problems what so ever. I'd Buy another tomorrow I f one was aviailable Guess I,ll have to Look elsewhere.

Finally moved up to Sport Trac !

by New2SportTrac from Batesville ,Ark. | March 1, 2013

I had been admiring the sport trac for a few years and actually work with a guy that has an '04. With a daughter that's about to start driving it was time to pass my workhorse Jeep Cherokee Sport down and purchase my Sport Trac. I really had my heart set on a practically new 2010 w/ all the bells & whistles but unfortunately was a little out of my price range. I finally found an '08 and love it. I am having to get used to how smooth & quiet the ride is. I've driven my parents Cadillac and my Sport Trac is comparable. Some truck guys may not think that's cool but it's fine w/ me!

Mid size truck, big size heart!

by Sport Trac Owner from Missouri | December 19, 2012

This is my second truck. Great handling. Plenty of power and snappy horsepower. Very nice interior. Would buy another when the time comes.

I love my Sport Trac!

by Tamjam from Mississippi | September 23, 2012

I am a mid forties female. You name it, I've owned it, sports cars, luxury cars, sedans and trucks but my Sport Trac is my favorite of all! I bought it new in 2008 and have not regretted one minute of it. Rides good with roomy interior. When I need to throw something in back, I can! It's a great girl truck! Love, love, love it. I can't believe they stopped making them.

driven this 4 years and Love it

by greggo from dallas, tx | November 17, 2011

This truck is fantastic. Anybody that takes a ride becomes astonished. What a great piece of Art . Only complaint is the gas mileage but the trade out is a truck that gets up and moves when you want it too. I leased this truck, but I am figuring out ways to go ahead and buy it I don't want to give it up. Dang is that love..

A Blast To Drive

by Truck Trader from Pakersburg, WV | September 7, 2011

I bought my Sport Trac a couple weeks ago. An '08 with 30k miles on it and it great condition. I really like how it handles and the power & love the Sync system. My teenage son (who has his driving permit) always wants to drive it and pouts when we take one of the other vehicles.

The best truck/car I know

by Iloveit from Georgia | April 13, 2011

I've had 2 of these types of truck and the comfort ang extended bed is the absolute best, I would recommend to anyone

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great Truck/SUV Combination

by Sport Trac Owner from Raleigh, NC | February 2, 2011

I have owned a 2006 Nissan Frontier and now a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, and I would definitely say that I prefer the Sport Trac. This truck is very comfortable for the entire family and it has the ability to off-road, haul, and transport most of what I need it to in its bed. While its bed is a foot shorter than the Frontier and other mid-size pickups, it more than makes up for it in handling and overall comfort. It also has a very smooth ride and is a great truck! I highly recommend and am sad to see that it is being discontinued for now.

"Right size with the right power" X 2

by BRay from Dallas, Tx | April 30, 2009

I bought a silver Adrenalin and it's perfect for me. Crew Cab, not too big, not too small, good power (v8) and EXCLUSIVE. I don't need to tow a million pounds and I'm not an offroader. It having a v8 and being able to fit in my garage with my Mustang was a big selling point. People don't tend to understand the logic of the Sport Trac and that's fine but, those that buy them tend to love them. They tend to be at the same or higher price point as some F150s but the features make them worth it.

Featured Services for this Ford Explorer Sport Trac