2003 Ford Explorer Sport

Available in 8 styles:  2003 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Strong Car

by fordfan from GA | January 18, 2012

I bought this car brand new in 2003. Today is 01/2012 The car has never been n the shop for mayor repairs 135000 miles. only breack and batery replacements one time. O pay 17,000 brand new manual shift. I want to buyt a new car but I need for this one to broke as noone will pay mopre than 3000 for it. I think im out of luck as this thing dont break :) Obama want it to change as a Junk car? jejejej

very versitile

by Vdubracer from Hampton va | December 5, 2009

I have owned 4 Explorer sports from 91-Eddie bauer 2dr-97 sport & 2 03s my wife and I drive. Aside from the fact that getting into the back seat is a little bit of a chore and the way they changed the back seat on the 03 lowering lever that takes two hands to get the seat down the sport is a joy to drive. It makes an unbelieveable U turn, tows 6000 lbs without a strain, will leave most bigger SUVs in the dust from a light,comfortable on the interstate & with the back seat down can carry 8 suv wheels and tires.

Great Truck

by 2003 ExplorerSport Owner from Milwaukee, WI | March 14, 2009

I've had my Explorer Sport for two years now. It drives wonderful in the winter snow, and it is the perfect size to pull my boat. I used to drive a malibu and I got rid of it for this truck and it's the best decision I've ever made. I'm definetly keeping it till I run it to the ground. Like the reviews say, it's a truck so it gets a little bouncy going over bumps on the pavement. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Featured Services for this Ford Explorer Sport