2014 Ford Explorer

Available in 7 styles:  2014 Ford Explorer 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Great SUV

by LDF from Providence, RI | March 7, 2016

I love my new explorer! Pros: - Big - Comfy - Stylish Cons: - Gas millage All in all I love the SUV!

Ford Explorer

by Don from St. George KS | August 18, 2015

Very nice car. Love it's look on the inside and out. Have only had it for 3 days so it is still new to us.

Best SUV I ever owned

by Halford from Los Angeles, CA | August 10, 2015

Wow of all Wow's! Powerful engine, all the electronic features are champ in the league! I bought it and drove it and it runs smoothly that I wasn't aware that I was speeding. The cruise control helps me from getting a ticket! It sped up on hilly interstate where I live! my friends rode with me, commended how wonderful the ride was. I wake up in the morning looking forward driving my Explorer "Whitey".

I am fan of FORD but little disappoint now

by Harry from Woodbury, MN | June 2, 2015

Hello Friends, I use to have Ford vehicle from long time and so much exited to have 2014 ford explorer . I use to have Ford IKON , 2002 explorer , currently i have 2 ford vehicle in my house 2012 Ford focus and 2014 Explorer. When i compare my 2002 explorer with new 2014 explorer i miss stability and grip on street . but let me share with you my thought on my ford should have and the things which all ready have. cons: 1. Foot rest is so uncomfortable . 2 . Hand rest is not available. 3. Breaks is not that good . 4. more then 70 mile per hour I fill not so much confident on steering control, (fill car is shake). 6. No day light LED 7. Side mirror is not auto dim , its hard in night time. Pros: 1. Very comfortable seating. 2. good mileage and strong body fill safe in the car. 3. Awesome looks in and out side of the car. 4. nice rear view camera and sensors. 5. best value amenities in all the Compare vehicle in the market . 6. multi terrain works awesome. 7. Low maintenance so far. I hope ford company will fix all the cons in Explorer . Thank you for reading my review .

Best Car I've Owned

by Shadic from McComb, OH | March 19, 2015

I like the rear view camera, heated seats, the big screen, the digital readouts and just about everything else.

Totally impressed!!

by Ms Tate from Oakland, CA | December 21, 2014

I have rented two Ford Explorers in the past two years to drive them across country to relocate my daughter; the year was 2011 and we were able to rent a 2012. Then on our second trip we were in a 2014. I was sold on the Explorer after such a comfy ride, great gas mileage on the road. LOVE IT!!

Great Comfort and Reliability in a Vehicle

by Love for Comfort from South Carolina | December 2, 2014

Fords have always been in my family and my Explorer has performed up to all my expectations! Besides my Explorer performance and good looks, I give Kudos to my sales person Jamey for working a fantastic deal out for me!

No Regrets

by Motor Head from Olympia, Wa | September 28, 2014

Very quiet and comfy ride for an SUV. I love all the high tech features and the stylish look inside and outside. And it doesn't disappoint me when I put the pedal to the metal. This one is a winner. That's why I love my 2014 Ford Explorer "Dark Side" XLT.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best 4x4 Beach Vehicle EVER

by Beach Goer from New Jersey | September 23, 2014

I just ran my 2014 Explorer all over the beach at the Outer Banks for 2 weeks (100+ miles on the sand). I have made many trips there in the past in 2 Jeeps and a Durango. It is by far the best vehicle I ever have driven on the beach. Deep sand, ruts, no issue, it goes where you point it and doesn't bang your head on the roof. I'll take technology now, you keep the truck format of my previous 4x4's.

Completely satisfied

by Grandma from Gainesville, FL | September 12, 2014

We were in the market for a car that could pull a camper plus bicycles and had room for all the other items needed for camping. The Ford Explorer had the tow package we wanted and size we needed. Called and told Ron Hinson what we wanted down to the color we wanted and he produced it. Very satisfied that he did not argue about it nor try to sell us anything else. Very satisfied.