2015 Ford Explorer

Starting MSRP

Overall

1st "new" car since 1976

by Explorer Believer from Maryland | August 17, 2015

Absolutely the smoothest handling and ride to date, not to mention how quiet it is. My wife and I were amazed how quiet it is. Watching traffic and everything outside is like watching a silent movie. lol.

Explorer Sport

by dano from Falls Church VA | June 22, 2015

The car works well for us as we needed second row bucket seats so there is room for our dog. We ended up with the Sport and it does handle very nicely. Biggest issue is the very poor gas mileage. Basically 16 - 17 city and highway. Looks good. Fun to drive. Sound system just ok.

sunshine

by disappointed from Sylacauga, al | May 30, 2015

I was disappointed in the comfort of second seat. I love the color of the car and overlooked the more important things.

Pure comfort

by Happy Customer from Thibodaux, La | April 15, 2015

I had test driven similar sized vehicle, but when I sat in the drivers seat of the explorer, I felt like I was in a luxury vehicle. There is a lot of space. The only two negative I have are 1. The pick up is a little slow (but that is actually encouraging better driving habits) and 2. The design of the center console storage is not the best use of space. Overall I am VERY pleased with my purchase and would do it all over again tomorrow if I had too!!!

Satisfied

by NYBKLYN from Virginia | February 5, 2015

James Alston assisted me with my return visit to the dealership. He took my 2015 Ford Explorer to be cleaned once I arrived with no hesitation. He also got me the Finance Department where I had unfinished business. He was not my Salesperson but treated my me with great service.

Reliable SUV

by wtravelah from Boston, MA | January 22, 2015

This has been the best of the 5th generation Explorers. Very smooth ride and has great power to tow up to 5000 lbs with the tow package. The interior is above average for Explorers and any complaints would have to be leaning towards a personal preference. The drivers and passengers seats are roomier than before, yet some drivers don't like the left foot rest area; they says it's too small. I'm ok with it.... it woks for me. Also the second row could be a bit larger to allow the middle seat to be "normal" size. The XLT w/appearance package is the best deal out there. Really sharp and loaded with extras.

NICE RIDING CAR

by OLE TURKEY from WHITNEY, TX | December 19, 2014

CAR IS NICE, BUT VERY SMALL INTERIOR STORAGE, LEG ROOM ON DRIVERS SIDE IS AWKWARD. SORT OF FORCES YOUR LEFT LEG AT A ANGLE. VERY QUIET INSIDE. GREAT SOUND SYSTEM. GIVES YOU A VERY GOOD RIDE. USB PORTS ARE HARD TO GET INTO. SETTLES ARE HARD TO REACH. INSTRUMENT PANEL VERY EASY TO READ

Good Vehicle, Very Spacious

by Commuter from Los Angeles, CA | December 12, 2014

Have had the new Ford Explorer for about 6 weeks now. Very spacious, good cargo area and legroom, I should have spent more time at the dealer learning the Ford Sync My Ride system. My vehicle has the large touchscreen console with Navigation. Trying to figure out Bluetooth system for the MP3 player on my phone and voice command systems. Very happy with the truck, ride is good, very comfortable seats and interior trim is nice quality. Quiet ride. Acceleration is OK, but would be better with the V8 engine.

EXCELLENT SUV AND VERY COMFORTABLE

by ENRIQUE from THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS | October 22, 2014

It is an excellent SUV....I exchanged my 2010 Mercedes GL450 for a 2015 Explorer XLT.....of course, you get accustomed to luxury (such as folding mirrors, especially at garage entrance, electronic steering wheel, seat positioning, etc.)....but besides that, it has all the luxury of a "luxury SUV"....5 ot of 5

2015 Ford Explorer

by C Diddy from Brighton, MI | October 12, 2014

Love the truck. Super comfortable. Tows well. Some small exterior things coming unglued. Overall love it.