1992 Ford F-150

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Geo F150

by Truckin from PA | April 10, 2012

Bought this very used. I wanted a truck for hunting, fishing, camping and some hauling, I bought a Tundra but it was too nice. I found the F150 a few weeks later. Comfortable, NO. Pretty, NO Gets the job done with reliability and does what I want from a truck, YES. EZ to work on (Straight 6) I put cheap wrangler skins on it, should have gone with Grabbers from General. Shocks go on in two days (Ranchos), should make an improvement in ride and handling. Looks, rides and performs like a truck and like they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then...

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Love my truck

by Dixie Girl from IHB Florida | August 9, 2008

I bought it after it had been sitting in a driveway for 6 months and the previous owner had only been maintaining it by getting the oil changed. it needs new tires new serpentine belt something in my engine is wrong paint job brakes even though it needs all of that it is the most reliable truck we have. It starts up everytime. Goes through Hurricanes like a champ. Wouldnt want another truck even though it gets 13 miles to the gallon

3rd Ford Truck I've owned in a year.

by ford 150 man from Garden City, KS | February 25, 2007

This is my third Truck that i have owned in a year. I bought it used with 132,000 mi and it had been sitting for 2-3 months so I didn't know what i was geting, when i got I found out that a tree fell on the bed and the suspention was hurt a little. but it runs good, but different from the carb 300 I6. I do think it's due for an engine and tranny rebuild, but not untill this fall. It is a very well reliable truck. I paid, in the mid $2000-3000 but i didn't get the stock rims, i got rims off of a mustang. it looks rediculous.

great truck

by FORD RACIN from McConnellsburg PA | February 17, 2007

this was my first that i have owned. I bought it used and it had been siting awile so ididnt know what i was geting but when i got it running good it was a very good reliable truck.

Featured Services for this Ford F-150