See Also: 2002 Ford F-150

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
Available in 4 styles:  2002 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 138.8" WB shown

Overall

Great Truck--Great sales Place to buy a Truck

by Excalibur from Mansfield, Texas | July 14, 2014

I want to say "Thanks". I love my Truck!! Easy guys to deal with!!! I will be back--5 in my family!! I will tell all my circle of friends.

bottom of the barrel

by nomad61 from Nebraska | September 19, 2013

2002 F-150 crew cab lariat blew out 3 plugs and and went through 4 coils with only 90k miles. I take extremely good care of my vehicles and the 5.4L engine is a design flaw that Ford knew about but let us consumers take care of when it goes bad. The vehicle is out of warranty so Ford would not do anything about it, this costed me 3 grand and i am now looking for a dodge or chevy. I have spread the word to all my friends and family and they are in agreement with me and have since got rid of all the ford products they own, refusing to but Ford motor co. again. Do your homework if you plan to buy and junk from ford. ( this is my opinion and i am just stating the facts)

f150 xlt 2002 ford truck

by chopper from springtown tx | September 8, 2013

I searched every day for a couple of months on cars.com until I found the truck i was looking for. I contacted the owner and purchased the truck the very next day. Overall it was a great experience and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend cars.com

My F150

by Saling along from N.Kentucky | March 4, 2013

Just bought with 74K on truck. Very good driver, nice and comfortable. Gas mileage not too good about 18-19 mpg with 4.2 6 cyl and auto. Rattle from converter area only complaint

fancy truck I've ever had

by Benjamin from Illinois | April 1, 2012

One of the limited edition ford f150 built by LA west. Very good suzpension. Very comfortable ride. Sporty design with body ground effects. Low profile 20 inch rims that provides good handling.

F-150

by Hammer Head 25 from Easton, PA | February 24, 2012

Nice truck, clean with some minor blemishes. Determined that the vehicle was in a front end crash after purchase since there was new components in the front and the bed and body do not line up. This did not appear in the "Free" Car Fax. It only came with one key, no remotes and remoter starter fob is missing. When asked for the fobs and additional key I was told go to the dealer if you want more. Vehicle was stalling at stops and in reverse. Determined that the transmission fluid was extremely low. Once I topped off the fluid this problem went away. What was also frustrating was this used cars shop did not have the title since it was being held at the auction broker and took over a week for me to get it to allow me to start the title and plates process. Hey I bought it at a used car dealer on the side of the road and what else should you expect. Buyer beware.

A great value

by Love Trucks from Rochester, NY | January 2, 2012

Not the truck I would buy if I had a lot of money, but a great reliable truck for someone who can use a truck several times a month. I'm looking for a second car with better mileage, only because i drive so much. wish I could drive this truck everyday but it cost almost a $100.00 to fill it up. Bought it from a dealer. Great service and many people I know from the area reccomended him. He went way above and beyond to make sure I was leaving with a truck that I would reccomend. I hope he can find me a great used Mustang GT for the summer!

Great First Truck or Second, for that matter!

by F-150 Fan from Texas | November 29, 2011

Just check out the reviews and you will see how dependable and affordable the F-150's are. The older model flaresides have the better overall look as compared to the new style. I hope they change it back before I am ready to buy a new one. I hope you find a good one soon !

Great Purchase

by Tony from Napa, CA | November 8, 2011

Purchased a loaded 2002 Ford F150 XLT at a great price with very low miles in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically to tow my new travel trailer. Great choice, I am very satisfied with it.

Uses car for Towing

A winner for the Working Man.

by Auto Auditor from Keller, Tx | May 16, 2011

I have driven 4wd's of many different types and models, And the 2002 Ford Crew Cab Lariat F150 is the best. Mechanically not a wallet snatcher, over 160,000 miles and still no major repairs, the interior is starting to show wear on the steering wheel and drivers leather seat, but over all this is still a nice dependable Texas Truck. The paint has withstood the Heat and the rain exposures and it still shines up great when soap and water are used to clean up for weekend fun. Very pleased owner:)

Featured Services for this Ford F-150 SuperCrew