See Also: 2004 Ford F-150 | 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2004 Ford F-150 Heritage

2004 Ford F-150 Heritage

Available in 21 styles:  2004 Ford F-150 Heritage 4x2 Regular Cab Styleside 6.5' box 120" WB shown

Overall

Window Problems

by Scott4516 from Phoenix, AZ | September 6, 2013

Those stupid power windows! I've had three of my four power windows break on my 2004 F150 crewcab! The funny thing is none of them were the driver's side front window, which I use much more than the other three. The service writers know this is a huge problem, yet no one has done anything. If you own a 2004-2006 it's only a matter of time till bang! And your window falls into the door!

Great experience!

by Guitar Man from Smyrna, TN | April 18, 2013

I purchased a super nice pre-owned Ford F-150 and got a great deal with no haggling. Steven my salesman was very helpful and great to work with. It was a very pleasant experience! If you go here ask for Steven and they have some really nice pre-owned vehicles. Thanks!

Got my F150

by Chewy1773 from CT | March 6, 2013

Good truck. Love the color and options. Had some inital problems but thankfully I bought the factory extended warranty from a dealer here. After this I would never buy online without getting an extended.

This truck has flaws

by Betrayed from Alexandria, Virginia | January 19, 2013

I am surprised at all the glowing reviews here. My power windows failed over and over and over..at $300 a shot. I looked on the internet, and thousands of people were having this issue. The brakes don't last, the rotors can't be turned, you have to buy new rotors. The differential slips a little. The interior leather was cheap and didn't hold up well. The lifters sticking made it sound like a diesel. The good features are it is crazy powerful, you feel like you are the master of the highway. Even with short bed, it hauls plenty. Rides like you are on a cloud with little road noise and is one good lookin truck! Hopefully, the newer 150's have worked out some of the problems I mentioned.

Great truck

by 2004 F150 4.6 XLT from Tallahassee, FL | October 6, 2012

I have owned my, 2004 F150 since 2006. When purchased it had 60,000miles; now it has over 140000miles. This truck rides like a luxuary car. I have the 60/40 front seat cloth int. and it is very comfortable. I have loved owning this truck, it has the smaller v-8 4.6L it is a higher RPM engine however even though the two valve is a little low on hp it makes up for thaton longer trips with better hwy mpg over Ford 5.4. I have hauled over 7000lbs repeatedly with no issues. The front brakes could be a little better. The rotors are made together with the front bearings on the two wheel drive trucks and they are so thin that you can't get more than one good service out of them. I have only superchip programmer and the 'gotts' air intake mod on my truck. I run it pretty hard and do all the services my self. Full synthetic oil, engine and transmission. This has been one of the best trucks I have ever owned. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone looking for a great full size truck.

F150 lariat

by Land rover guy from Pawley's island,SC | October 3, 2012

From 2004. There is not another truck that can compare to the lariat or king ranch features. I've had all the big 3 no comparison in ride comfort and reliability than the f150. do yourself a favor and drive one you will see. The interior is not even close in a Chevrolet or dodge. Have had 3. Looking for newer.

Horrible and problematic engine (all 5.4)

by Military from NC | March 12, 2012

The 5.4 Ford engines are known for exhast leaks at the manifold gaskets (drivers side) and for the lifters in the engine to stick which creats a sound similar to a diesels engine. The plugs are long and slender which often breaks off inside the engine which then adds to the costs of maintenance. Please don't take my word but the words of anyone who has worked or serviced these engines. I will never own another.

'04 f150

by coolie from orange county, ny | February 27, 2012

I just acquired a 2004 f150 lariat supercrew. I love it so far. THe styling, the comfort. Performance wise it leaves something to be desired. Not the fastest or most powerful thing on the road but I bought a truck not a race car. I love it and would highly recommend it.

Its a ford truck what more do I have to say

by truck guy from norwich NY | January 16, 2012

Its a ford truck what more do I have to say. It rides and drives like new and would tell everyone to buy one. I have had 4 F150s fom years 2000- 2004

Great!

by Polybius from VA | November 30, 2011

Been enjoying my F-150 for the past 7 years. Great truck, excellent to drive and a good value. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a pickup.

Featured Services for this Ford F-150 Heritage