See Also: 2007 Ford F-150

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
Available in 13 styles:  2007 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 5.5' box 139" WB shown

Overall

Nice Truck! (if you are mechanically inclinded)

by mech-nwa from East Thetford,VT | June 12, 2015

I like everything about the truck, styling is still updated, powerful engine, good for towing a boat, no rust! and it fit into my budget for used. Someone else mentioned the spark plug issue with 2004-2008 Ford Triton engines, mine was no exception. Even though I took it back to the dealer, they did not fix it completely, so I replaced sparkplugs myself, one broke off, I extracted it myself, replaced all the coils; truck runs new now.. The average person should avoid these years for 3-valve engines, unless it is known the work has already been completed, as it spells possible high repair costs. Do some reading online concerning this, and carefully make your own decision.

Uses car for Towing

Love my Black 07 F150 SuperCrew

by B Rodriguez from Kyle Tx | July 24, 2014

Purchased my Truck off show room . Have kept up my oil changes up to date every 3000 miles since then. Still looks new . I'm so happy I have never had any repairs on it ... Just light bulbs replaced by me with the help of YouTube :) I hope it keeps me on the road for many many more years !!

Yeah it ain't too bad

by Joeyboy from Richmond, VA | April 15, 2014

It's aiiiight. Looks great! I wish it weren't so daggone expensive new. It's the truck every American man wants to drive.

Uses car for Towing

Poor sales experience

by Ham from | September 28, 2013

Engine failed two days after receiving the vehicle. Dealer stopped sale after additional maintenance issues were uncovered with vehicle.

Easy process

by at home in a truck from South Shore, MA | September 15, 2013

So happy to have a truck again. I was able to find exactly what I wanted. The dealer was great also. Made life so much easier to look, find and buy. At home in a truck

Third F-150 I've owned.

by Mustang Steve from Pennsylvania | July 9, 2013

The 2007 F-150 I purchased is almost what I expected. The dealership described it as being "Very Clean". However after I drove a substantial distance to pick it up, I found that it was clean, on the outside. I guess in my excitement I didn't notice the dirty/ dusty interior including the cloth seats. I wish I would have noticed it at the time and complained about it.

Worst vehicle ever purchased

by Dont worry about it. from pataskala, ohio | June 28, 2013

My dad just bought and paid cash for one of your junk vehicles. Had I known he was going there I would of stopped him. It WILL be sitting on your parking lot first thing in the morning. & Payment WILL be stopped. I will NOT let you take advantage of MY father retired old man.

Ford F150 2007

by truck from Doylestown,Pa | February 13, 2013

Just trade in the Truck. There was not a thing wrong with the vehicle. Great trucj since purchased new

Great Truck!

by buds150 from Kentucky | December 20, 2012

I own a 07 FX4 F150 with a little over 121K miles on it. I have had a couple of issues. I have replaced the heater controls twice as well as the heat bleand door. The only major issue was the pump in the auto trans blew up and trashed the trans. at about 75k miles. But I had loaned the truck and they were pulling a large trailer. It was hot summer time in South Alabama and they forgot to turn the overdirve off evertime they started the truck. I argued about the reman Ford trans had a 100k mile warranty and the new only had 60k mile warranty. But I use this truck for work and have hauled many heavy loads and towed heavy trailers for many miles with no issues. When I replace this truck in a couple of years. I plan to buy anotherone just like it only I plan to try the EccoBoost engine. My 5.4 has done a good job....But needs a little more power pulling a trailer at highway speeds.

One of the best, most reliable vehicles I have had

by Car Lover from | April 2, 2012

Bought the truck used, and drive it daily. Have never had one minutes trouble with it. I love FORD styling, and would recommend one to anybody looking to buy a pickup.