See Also: 2007 Ford F-150

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

Available in 13 styles:  2007 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 5.5' box 139" WB shown

Kelley Blue Book Retail
Get Value

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Yeah it ain't too bad

by Joeyboy from Richmond, VA | April 15, 2014

It's aiiiight. Looks great! I wish it weren't so daggone expensive new. It's the truck every American man wants to drive.

Uses car for Towing

Poor sales experience

by Ham from | September 28, 2013

Engine failed two days after receiving the vehicle. Dealer stopped sale after additional maintenance issues were uncovered with vehicle.

Easy process

by at home in a truck from South Shore, MA | September 15, 2013

So happy to have a truck again. I was able to find exactly what I wanted. The dealer was great also. Made life so much easier to look, find and buy. At home in a truck

Third F-150 I've owned.

by Mustang Steve from Pennsylvania | July 9, 2013

The 2007 F-150 I purchased is almost what I expected. The dealership described it as being "Very Clean". However after I drove a substantial distance to pick it up, I found that it was clean, on the outside. I guess in my excitement I didn't notice the dirty/ dusty interior including the cloth seats. I wish I would have noticed it at the time and complained about it.

Worst vehicle ever purchased

by Dont worry about it. from pataskala, ohio | June 28, 2013

My dad just bought and paid cash for one of your junk vehicles. Had I known he was going there I would of stopped him. It WILL be sitting on your parking lot first thing in the morning. & Payment WILL be stopped. I will NOT let you take advantage of MY father retired old man.

Ford F150 2007

by truck from Doylestown,Pa | February 13, 2013

Just trade in the Truck. There was not a thing wrong with the vehicle. Great trucj since purchased new

Great Truck!

by buds150 from Kentucky | December 20, 2012

I own a 07 FX4 F150 with a little over 121K miles on it. I have had a couple of issues. I have replaced the heater controls twice as well as the heat bleand door. The only major issue was the pump in the auto trans blew up and trashed the trans. at about 75k miles. But I had loaned the truck and they were pulling a large trailer. It was hot summer time in South Alabama and they forgot to turn the overdirve off evertime they started the truck. I argued about the reman Ford trans had a 100k mile warranty and the new only had 60k mile warranty. But I use this truck for work and have hauled many heavy loads and towed heavy trailers for many miles with no issues. When I replace this truck in a couple of years. I plan to buy anotherone just like it only I plan to try the EccoBoost engine. My 5.4 has done a good job....But needs a little more power pulling a trailer at highway speeds.

One of the best, most reliable vehicles I have had

by Car Lover from | April 2, 2012

Bought the truck used, and drive it daily. Have never had one minutes trouble with it. I love FORD styling, and would recommend one to anybody looking to buy a pickup.

Extremely Disappointed

by Workaholic from Pittsburgh, pa | January 18, 2012

I purchased my Ford F-150 brand new in 2007. It had everything I was looking for at the time in a truck: 4x4, crewcab, 6-1/2' bed, etc...beautiful truck. At the time I was a contractor and needed a truck to haul equipment and employee's and customers. Prior to this I had owned 3 GMC trucks which I used for bussiness. Each one had over 160k miles on it before I traded it in on a new one without any major problems. My sister had just purchased a 2007 F-150 Harley Davidson edition and loved it. So when it came time for a new truck, I purchased the F-150. At first I really loved the truck. Soon afterwards, I started a desk job where I was no longer using the truck to haul anything with the exception of a sheet of drywall or some 2x4's. The truck is garage kept and 'babied'.At about 60K miles, it started to misfire occasionally. The dealer informed me that the plugs were fouled and needed replaced at a cost of $500 because apparently they break off when you try to change them. They are supposed to last 100k miles. I called Ford and they told me to take it to another dealer for a second opinion. That dealer found that I had 2 bad coils. Luckily I had purchased an extended warranty which covered the repair. Two months later the problem returned 10 fold. The truck barley ran. I took it back to the dealer, limping the whole way. In addition to the bad ignition coils (agian), I had a broken coil spring and leaking transmission lines. The warranty company refused to cover the repair of the ignition coils again because the Ford dealer coudn't prove they were actually bad. I spent many hours on the phone with the dealer, Ford customer care, and the warraty co. This was an extremely painful process. In the end, it was the warranty company who finally stepped up and took care of the problem. The sad part is that while I was going through this whole process, my sister was having the same issues with her truck. It cost her over $2500 to repair and her truck was out of warranty because she was over the 5years allowed, not milage, hers only had 58k miles at the time. My truck will be paid off in 7 months. It makes me sick to think that I can no longer rely on it and I will probably trade it in as soon as it is paid off. I'm a single father, working 3 jobs. I was really looking forward to losing that truck payment.

Like it !!!

by g from Ohio | September 3, 2011

Great truck. Quiet, comfortable and great 4x4. Plenty of power and great custom sound system. Drove 2,400 miles on a trip in great comfort.