See Also: 2008 Ford F-150

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

Available in 17 styles:  2008 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 5.5' box 139" WB shown

Overall

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

by Long Haul Driver from Cambridge ON Canada | April 9, 2014

My wife and I bought this 2008 F-150 Super Crew 5.5 foot box 5.4 L 2WD 2 1/2 years ago it had 65,000 Km now it has 136,000 km on it, and two months after we got it the motor started randomly rocking and shaking like crazy i thought the motor was going to come out from under the hood. after taking it to 6 different techs and getting 6 different diags on it I took took it to the ford dealer and asked them to put it on the computer and find out for sure what was going on. it turned out to be the thrust bearing and Ford not only replaced the motor they put new plugs and a Rad and some other things on the motor for me NO COST to me then a month after that the transmission dynamited again Ford came to the rescue new transmission NO COST to me they also took the rear end apart to inspect and found zero problems there. ( i blame these problems on previous owner due to lack of maintenance) Thanks Ford since then we have had the most reliable truck i have ever owned. i'm not going to kid you one bit it is a thirsty truck but any one who buys a TRUCK for fuel mileage is only kidding themselves it isn't going to work. it plays nice on the streets and loves to work. lots of room in the cab fit and finish is good I've had 22 bundle of shingles in the box and didn't even feel them there i would've put all 32 in but the lumber yard wouldn't let me do that I've filled the box to the brim with dirt for my wife's garden again it didn't even break a sweat made at least 12 trips like that I've owned lots of trucks in my 40 plus years of driving and i can honestly say the ONLY truck to not leave me on the side of the road is a ford. so yes i work my trucks we are now in process of buying another Ford product because my wife wants her own car i'm NOT getting rid of this truck EVER sorry folks its not for sale

A Timeless Classic

by Mr Kozlov from Canada | March 8, 2014

This is a fantastic truck. Got one with 70,000 Unmatched offroad. It only let me down once, and in honesty, I let it down (drove diagonally into a 4 foot ditch filled with snow). It isn't the fastest thing around, 0-60 takes like 8.5 seconds. It also had some engine problems. But I think those were caused by the previous owner. got em fixed, and there has been no trouble for 25000 miles. It is a seriously cool thing too. Get it in red. It looks NICE in red. Only real flaw I can think of is the lack of ipod connectivity. I urge you to buy the 2006 F150 FX4 in red. There is no alternative.

This is where I get off the Ford bus

by Colvinatch from Louisville, Ky | January 11, 2014

I purchased this truck used with less that 10K miles and for four years it was wonderful. then one day the drivetrain made a terrible racket. Long story short, 1 month and 1 transfer case, 1 transmission, 1 front differential later and the truck is once again "ready for the road" or in this case ready to trade in on a more reliable vehicle. This vehicle had 64k on the odometer and the entire drivetrain came apart costing a total of just less than $10,000 to re-build. While others may have praise for this truck I am getting rid of mine ASAP and am finished with Ford products.

most comfortable and reliable car i had so far

by camry forever from Pleasantville, new jersey | June 20, 2013

The car runs smooth. When I am in the car it feels like I am floating on air. It has the CD player with great sound. The cruise control is a great feature for traveling long distance.

Can't beat Ford Trucks

by Ford Truck Lover from Rochester, IN | June 4, 2013

Bought a 2008 Ford F-150 from Best Deal Auto Sales in Warsaw, IN. Cannot go wrong with a Ford truck. It's living up to its expectations and it was very affordable. Props to cars.com and Best Deal Auto Sales.

Ford F150 is as advertised

by 2K from Rochester, MN | May 24, 2013

I've been a Dodge truck guy since I was 18. Never had a thing against Ford, but now that I have my F150, there is nothing I don't like about it. Great truck!

Uses car for Towing

Ford f150

by Muscle car guy from 06062 | May 16, 2013

Nice truck for the money, just what I was looking for. Would recommend this vehicle to family or a friend.

It doesn't get any better than this!

by Ford Woman from Kansas | January 5, 2013

White Ford F-150, Crew Cab, FX2 Sport. LOADED and Sharp looking. All the high tech and style you would expect in a 'sport' model. You can't beat a FORD! I love my new truck!

Best Half Ton On The Market

by grumpyguy from Utah | September 17, 2012

I have a number of friends that own a number of makes of trucks, and to no surprise to me, a good majority of them are slowly being convinced that the Ford F-150 is the way to go. Granted, you can't compare a gas motor to a diesel motor when it comes to power, but the few times a year that I pull anything larger than a couple four-wheelers, the power of the 5.4 liter is more than adequate and a heck of a lot cheaper to maintain. I bought this truck new in July '08 and have not regretted it at all. In fact, my son keeps asking when I'm going to get a new one so he can buy it from me. That's not going to happen, but I would be proud to take him out shopping to find his own treasure in a new-to-him F150.

Very Nice truck

by Diane from | February 29, 2012

Has plenty of power and looks very good with all the goodies included, very comfortable. incredible performance and reliability