See Also: 2009 Ford F-150

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

Available in 17 styles:  2009 Ford F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Cab Styleside 6.5' box 157" WB shown

Overall

Ridiculous comfort

by JetSetWilly from San Antonio, TEXAS | July 21, 2014

Bought a used 2009 F150 SUPERCREW KING RANCH 4X4 with 125000 miles on it . Now I've been in every kind of car and truck but this vehicle amazes me every time I drive it. Its quieter than a car, more powerful than I ever need it to be(awesome) and my woman actually said it was OK( and nothing is ever good enough for her). Now about the comfort. WOW I can drive city to city and never cramp up. My leather seats have AC....im always comfortable. The ride is so quiet and the inlaws sat in the back seat and not a peep out of them after we got on the freeway. They simply fell asleep in the super comfortable roomy backseat. Thats how comfortable they were. Also I did a Texas exit thru the mud off the freeway due to a wreck and used the 4x4 mode by turning the knob to 4x4. That was awesome. Im a truck lover now...and a ford customer too. Thank you FORD for giving me everything I ever wanted in a vehicle. Also I never wrote a review before, but this truck is simply too amazing so I have to tell you all. Test drive one if you never have and get the leather ac seats. You will not regret it.

2009 F 150

by F-150 from 05048 | July 15, 2014

I bought this truck new in July 2009. I traded a 2002 Chevy Avalanche with 80k and blown transmission. I bought the f-150 since I liked the 2005 I had leases. I installed a Hamburg throttle body rise. I am constantly getting 16/17 around town and 20/22 interstate. The 5.4 with 3:73 gears is a great match. $ full doors and 6.5 bed. It hauls our camper with no issues. We can pack the truck and the kids have plenty of room in the back. The truck has performed flawlessly for 5 years and 75k miles. I highly recommend this truck.

Great value, comfort and utility

by First Ford Pickup from Oceanside, CA | May 28, 2014

I was trading in a 2012 BMW x5 since it didn't match our cargo needs any longer and I wanted to lower my monthly payment. Buying an older but fully loaded F150 seemed like a great way to do so. I've been extremely pleased with the performance for the price, the electronics package Nav, Media, Phone etc all exceeded my expectations. The Navigation system is clear, easy to use and responsive, the bluetooth works with phone and audio and the sound system (the upgraded Sony version) is FANTASTIC. The sound is better than many home systems I've heard. The power heated and cooled seats are great and the adjustments make it possible to get comfortable in a variety of positions making road trips comfortable. The back seat on the super crew is great for the kids in the back since they have tons of room to stretch out as well. I did buy the all weather aftermarket carpet liners and a BakFlip cover and BakBox tool box for the back and it finishes the truck of nicely and allows for secure transport in the cargo area without giving up any space when I need to pull full size loads in the bed. Driving the truck does take a bit of getting used to coming from a smaller vehicle but now that I'm accustomed to it I rather enjoy the visibility advantage. I would highly recommend the F150 to any family or friend who asked.

pretty good deal

by ford from san diego ca | February 24, 2014

happy with the customer service. very nice people I would highly recommend to friends and family, if you are looking for a great deal come on down to national city auto center you wont regret it !!!

Never Expected the comfort!

by Duk Trk Guy from Big Sky, MT | November 25, 2013

Ive always been a Chevy Suburban guy…do a lot of hunting and fishing and drive my vehicles at least 225k miles. Only owned one ford in my life, an Expedition I sold after 6 months! After researching tons of vehicles, decided to give the F-150 platinum a chance. Bought a 2009 with 65k on it…and I absolutely love it!! Don't tow much so can't offer any advice on that. What I can tell you is is't getting 16-20 miles on the interstate at 75 mph and that the ride is fabulous. I have 0 complaints so fear…ride is so good, luxury so nice…that my wife is driving it!!!!Never thought that would happen but she loves it too! Go Ford!!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Happy, happy, happy

by Steve S from Orange County, CA | November 12, 2013

Spent the last few years searching for the right truck. Found mine a few weeks ago. Platinum Style, has everthing. Power running boards, 11 speaker stereo, CD/DVD, hard drive to store music, backup camera, side steps for bed access, 4x4. Quiet ride on highway. Ford hit a Homerun with this Style. Truck met my expectations and more. Looks, comfort, accesories, extras, equipment all better than what I was expecting. Truck had 71,000 miles at four years old. Runs strong, body is perfect and interior is like new. Someone took care of this vehicle. Very satisfied.

Good Value for a luxury truck

by Midwest truck owner from | August 12, 2013

This F150 Platinum truck is the epitome of why they are called a Hillbilly Cadillac. The looks, ride and comfort of a luxury car all on a truck frame. This truck when purchased had a few miles on it, but still drives like new. The 5.4 L V 8 triton motor coupled with the six speed transmission make for a great towing vehicle too. The bed is a little tall with the 20” wheels so the tailgate fold down step along with the pop up handle is a good idea for ease of getting in and out of the back.

Uses car for Towing

Satisfied 2009 Ford F150 truck owner

by Satisfied 2009 Ford 150 truck owner from Greenville, SC | April 6, 2013

Very pleased with the recent purchase of a 2009 Ford F150 truck that I found on cars.com. I purchased this truck from Farrell Chevrolet in Spartanburg, SC. The truck rides well and is exactly what I was looking for to complement my other 1988 Ford F150 truck. Now, I have a newer model truck that will last me for many years to come.

Awesome Truck

by Proud Platinum Owner from Fall River, MA | January 12, 2013

I bought a 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum from First Ford in Fall River, Ma. I've owned a Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Titan, and Dodge Ram. This is the best truck out of them all. I love this truck.

GREAT BUY

by TRUCK LOVER from Dublin, GA | June 6, 2012

Purchased a 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum used from a dealership in Atlanta, GA. I love everything about the truck..It was well represented and has just about every feature imaginable. This is my first Ford truck purchase and I am very satisfied. I have owned 2 Expeditions in the past. I must say that Ford has definitely made me consider them for more purchases in the future.