2010 Ford F-150

Available in 38 styles:  2010 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab 6.5' box 126" WB shown

Overall

perfect truck

by jtag61 from | April 28, 2014

i was the owner of this truck the only reason I got rid of it I needed a bigger truck for rodeos I loved this truck it was very well taken care of I hope she finds a good home

What went wrong with Ford?

by Toyota Man from York Pa. | March 30, 2014

Purchased my 2010 Ford F-150 Super Cab new in Aug of 2010. At 30K the exterior center cab brake light leaked into the rear of the truck, they fixed it. At 35K the drivers rear cab strap leaked into the rear of the truck, they fixed it. Now I had smelly carpets, with the rear seat bolts starting to rust. Now at 38K the drivers door developed a rattle when bumps were encountered, however out of warentee I learned to live with it. When I reached 49K the spring on the gas door broke, and at 50K the heater starting making a clicking sound when I started the truck. Thinking I needed to fix the defects I sprayed the road salt off prior to taking it do the dealership for repairs. To my dismay the front windshield leaked on the inside, not bad but it still leaked. Having enough I traded it in on a 1014 Tacoma. I wish the new owner luck, but I thing either Ford quality is slipping or I brought a Friday truck.

Great Dealer

by Truck Fan from Kansas City, MO | March 15, 2014

Dealership is very efficient and easy to deal with. Great Experience. Comfortable test drive. No pressure sales. Truck was in awesome shape. no complaints.

Best truck evah!

by Tutor Turtle from Western Maine | February 27, 2014

Bought it new. On the plus side Zero defects. Great: braking, acceleration, towing a Ski Nautique, not a light-weight boat by any measure, ride comfort, handling in both fair and foul weather i.e. Maine winters. The stability driving on shear ice is truly amazing. The hands-off phone works great. The cons: Stock tires only lasted 35K miles, stock stereo is average at best (JL Audio makes a compensator that fixes those warts) The worse aspect is Microsoft Sync. It can't understand a New England accent.

Uses car for Towing

The best decision I ever made!

by Mike from Denham Springs | February 24, 2014

I love my new truck! Have to say Saia car Consultants were the best people I ever dealt with! I highly recommend them! Blake is a super guy as well as all the guys that helped Friday evening! I will send everyone I know to Saia! Awesome people that sell awesome vehicles!

Loved this truck...

by Pie Lady from Corsicana | December 30, 2013

This was my F150, I loved this truck, never a problem with it at all. I kept it like brand new and loved every minute of driving it. Just wanted a newer one.

Great Truck

by Sanjack from Houston Tx. | September 27, 2013

I bought my F-150 brand new. This truck is quiet and comfortable to drive, plenty of power from the V8 engine. I have 35,000 miles on it now. The front tires are wearing out quicker than I expected. Other than that I have had little to complain about. I would highly recomend this truck to my anyone looking for a dependable and comfortable truck.

disappoiinted, unreliable

by truckman from NJ | September 10, 2013

at l8,000 miles total loss of power while drivcing ddown highway. towed oin to dealership. unaabkle to locate problelm yet.. serious and extremely dangerous!!!

Happy I bought a Ford

by Happy I bought a Ford from Lincoln, NE | July 29, 2013

Happy I bought a Ford. This is the best truck in the nation, hands down. This is a truck that you can trust with your family, and know its going to get you all there and back safely.

best driving pickup ever!

by jonluke6ft2 from Kansas city | May 21, 2013

This truck has truly impressed me. I purchased for the first time a vehicle with over 100,000 miles on it and honestly it drives like new. Love the ride, styling and overall performance. 4.6 3v with 6 speed automatic is quite a powerhouse. Sync system is very informative and intuitive. Well worth the money. Test drive one and you will be sold.