2011 Ford F-150

Available in 54 styles:  2011 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab 6.5' box 126" WB shown

Overall

No Go In The Rain

by Bumed Out In Texas from South Texas | June 28, 2014

So glad I was able to sell my EcoBoost with only 16,000 miles on it. The worst new truck I have ever owned. The EPS steering failures were bad enough; but the straw that broke the camel’s back were the constant engine failures; all related to the condensation issue(s). The EcoBoost is something you should stay away from; particularly if you live along the Gulf Coast. Because of Ford’s poor service I will never own a Ford again.

value for the money

by bluegenes from Greensburg,Indiana | June 26, 2014

I bought this truck and save some money. I looked at new trucks,but for the money I could not turn this down. runs great, and flex fuel is a lot cheaper than regular gas.

eco boost problems

by tswiss from Highland, IL | May 8, 2014

The truck would be great if this didn't happen. On the way home from the dealer, 2 miles away my engine ran out of oil. The dealer kept it for a week to make sure I didn't have any problems, I should have returned it then. I had the dealer put in a new steering column gear in two times in the past 2 1/2 years, the engine has misfired since I bought the truck and the dealers has worked on it several times and it still misfires. This is my last Ford Truck I will ever buy, you can put the eco boost engine in file 13 as far as I am concerned.

Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford Buying Experience

by Darrel Gadbois from Sedro-woolley, Wa. | May 2, 2014

I purchased my truck from Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford and had a smooth respectful and fair experience from Shane Steward and the whole SALES TEAM. I will recommend them to anyone who wants a great buying experience. - Darrel Gadbois

Tire Problem

by Winemaker from Northeast Missouri | February 15, 2014

I have a 2011 F150 with the 5.0 engine. I get great mileage with this engine. It has more that enough power and handles great. The only problem that I have had with this truck is the Goodyear Wrangler P275/65R18 tires. After driving this pickup for 20000 miles the tires started to seperate. I was told by the dealer that the cause was from driving on gravel roads which I don't. I found that the tires are only a 4 ply tire that you would find on a car or smaller vehicle.The max load on these tires is 2601 Lbs. I tried to upgrade to a heavier tire and was told that I could not due to the dealer having to replace with factory tires. The dealer did replace all four tires at no cost but will I have to do this again before the tires are worn out??

Ford F-150

by Chris from New Haven, CT. | November 14, 2013

The truck is great. It drives just like it should. I used Cars.com for a while to locate the vhicle I wanted. Found it in NY and so far, so good. -Chris

Good Truck

by RR from North Carolina | November 3, 2013

First new vehicle I've had in 11 years. Ford has changed so much. Like the ride and confront. Has enough power for my needs. Looking to see if this truck last as long as my last one.

2011 XLT ecoboost 4x4 super crew

by Many trucks owned from NC | August 4, 2013

This truck has more power and torque than I expected. The geer changes between 1-2 2-3 can sometimes be a little clunky. The interior is plastic upon plastic that will scuff easily. The interior is my biggest complaint about the truck. The ride is very good with a minimal amount of road or wind noise. The seats are comfortable. Massive amounts of space in the back seat area. I get about 16MPG in town and 18mpg on the Hwy , 17mpg on the interstate. I purchased this truck used with 19K miles .

not happy now!!!

by ford fam from litchfield ill. | May 28, 2013

this is the second new ford f150 we have bought, all we buy is fords. the 2011 ford f150 super creww 4x4 is a beautiful truck. but with the extended transmission shifting problems that Ford knows they have, and dont know how to fix is the problem. beware!! it will shift hard between 1st and 2nd gear. feels like someone hit you from behind, had it in the shop 6 times, worse than it was. still not fixed. like the truck , but they wont make it good, says thats just the way it is, nothing wrong, yea, right!! frustrated big time!!!!!!

Phenomenal vehicle!!!

by MatthewJohns Review from NJ | May 22, 2013

2011 Supercrew 6.5 ft bed FX-4 Luxury Ecoboost......I love this trucl. Bought it new in January 11to replace my trusty 05 (same truck just with 5.5 ft bed) I still kept that 05, it is my hunting/mud truck. Have 52,000 miles on 11, and it has been absolutely trouble free, save for a software update to remedy poor night time rearvw cam vision, but that was easily fixed. Maintenance has been easy. Tires and four wheel brakes done at 50k. This truck is phenomenal!!! I use it for a wide range of usage, mainly towing and hauling. I have towed horse trailers, vehicles, a CASE back hoe, all kinds of heavy stuff, for long distance, I hauled 2000 pounds of special pavers from Arizona to NJ no issues. Truck rocks! Very stable when pulling (and I have had it just shy of its 11,300 pound capacity) and the engine pulls well, brakes stop great. Mileage unloaded from NJ to Florida, around Florida and back to NJ gets 19.8mpg. That run from Arizona to NJ loaded was 17.5mpg, driving about 70 mph. I love the features, easy to use Nav system, Sync and Sony sound are top notch. Materials used are decent, and reliability so far out of this world.

Uses car for Towing