2011 Ford F-150

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Tire Problem

by Winemaker from Northeast Missouri | February 15, 2014

I have a 2011 F150 with the 5.0 engine. I get great mileage with this engine. It has more that enough power and handles great. The only problem that I have had with this truck is the Goodyear Wrangler P275/65R18 tires. After driving this pickup for 20000 miles the tires started to seperate. I was told by the dealer that the cause was from driving on gravel roads which I don't. I found that the tires are only a 4 ply tire that you would find on a car or smaller vehicle.The max load on these tires is 2601 Lbs. I tried to upgrade to a heavier tire and was told that I could not due to the dealer having to replace with factory tires. The dealer did replace all four tires at no cost but will I have to do this again before the tires are worn out??

Ford F-150

by Chris from New Haven, CT. | November 14, 2013

The truck is great. It drives just like it should. I used Cars.com for a while to locate the vhicle I wanted. Found it in NY and so far, so good. -Chris

Good Truck

by RR from North Carolina | November 3, 2013

First new vehicle I've had in 11 years. Ford has changed so much. Like the ride and confront. Has enough power for my needs. Looking to see if this truck last as long as my last one.

2011 XLT ecoboost 4x4 super crew

by Many trucks owned from NC | August 4, 2013

This truck has more power and torque than I expected. The geer changes between 1-2 2-3 can sometimes be a little clunky. The interior is plastic upon plastic that will scuff easily. The interior is my biggest complaint about the truck. The ride is very good with a minimal amount of road or wind noise. The seats are comfortable. Massive amounts of space in the back seat area. I get about 16MPG in town and 18mpg on the Hwy , 17mpg on the interstate. I purchased this truck used with 19K miles .

not happy now!!!

by ford fam from litchfield ill. | May 28, 2013

this is the second new ford f150 we have bought, all we buy is fords. the 2011 ford f150 super creww 4x4 is a beautiful truck. but with the extended transmission shifting problems that Ford knows they have, and dont know how to fix is the problem. beware!! it will shift hard between 1st and 2nd gear. feels like someone hit you from behind, had it in the shop 6 times, worse than it was. still not fixed. like the truck , but they wont make it good, says thats just the way it is, nothing wrong, yea, right!! frustrated big time!!!!!!

Phenomenal vehicle!!!

by MatthewJohns Review from NJ | May 22, 2013

2011 Supercrew 6.5 ft bed FX-4 Luxury Ecoboost......I love this trucl. Bought it new in January 11to replace my trusty 05 (same truck just with 5.5 ft bed) I still kept that 05, it is my hunting/mud truck. Have 52,000 miles on 11, and it has been absolutely trouble free, save for a software update to remedy poor night time rearvw cam vision, but that was easily fixed. Maintenance has been easy. Tires and four wheel brakes done at 50k. This truck is phenomenal!!! I use it for a wide range of usage, mainly towing and hauling. I have towed horse trailers, vehicles, a CASE back hoe, all kinds of heavy stuff, for long distance, I hauled 2000 pounds of special pavers from Arizona to NJ no issues. Truck rocks! Very stable when pulling (and I have had it just shy of its 11,300 pound capacity) and the engine pulls well, brakes stop great. Mileage unloaded from NJ to Florida, around Florida and back to NJ gets 19.8mpg. That run from Arizona to NJ loaded was 17.5mpg, driving about 70 mph. I love the features, easy to use Nav system, Sync and Sony sound are top notch. Materials used are decent, and reliability so far out of this world.

Uses car for Towing

Ecobeast!!!!

by Matthew's FX4 CREW from Central NJ | March 30, 2013

Bought truck Feb 11 and still am in love. 11 Ecoboost FX-4 6.5 ft bed and 3.73 elect rear. WOW!! So far with nearly 50k on odo and I am sold. Hard miles too, tow 2 horse trailers with equipment no trouble, thru mountains, performs flawlessly. Unloaded NJ to Florida road trips with 2 pass and weeks worth of gear, 19.2 mpg doing 80 with a/c on. Ver comfortable, roomy, lots of features with Luxury pkg. awesome sony sound, sync, navi. More comfortable than my everyday driver, 12 300 3.6 with 8 spd trans, but I love that car too. Still F-150 is my favorite. I have had 5 now, old ones were 5.4 trucks, and they were great, but this is best yet. Great chassis, strong brakes and trans. Handles well for being huge. Good looking ( tho Ram is the sexiest in and out) Ford better overall, esp if you use it how a truck is supposed to be used. Headlamps are weak. No other serious complaints to mind tho. Still solid and rattle free after almost 50k. No warranty issues. Tires and brakes replaced at 45k hard miles. Does not require too much maintaining, tho I replace axle fluids since I take to Island Beach State Park. So, as you can see from my review, I love the truck. My families farm has one like mine, with 70k mile used basically for towing and hauling bails of hay, and that truck also has been rock solid trouble free.

Uses car for Towing

Worst Dealership I have ever dealt with!

by Brad from | February 6, 2013

I called about a vehicle I saw on cars.com and upon calling to gather more information(which it encourages you to do on the website) was told that "I would answer serious questions but I do not have time to deal with you." Needless to say I immediately told the person on the other end(who barely spoke english) that I would not be doing business with a car dealership that hired people of this caliber. BE WARNED!

Best Truck on the Market

by Truck Guy from Riverside California | November 24, 2012

This truck is awesome, has all the technology plus a cool powertrain that is the most fuel efficient I have seen and driven in a full size truck with the capabilities to tow my trailers and toys without any problem. The Productivity screen is a nice touch and very informative, seats 6 in total comfort and safety and is built the way a truck should be built. Very quiet inside well insulated cab, minimal road noise and motor very quiet. Shifting smooth and also built with pride in the great USA. You want to buy a well built American made product then buy the new F150 Truck. Also maintenance on the truck in minimal and fair priced. I also like the SYNC system ease of use and connectivity. The 3.7L V6 with 6 Speed select shift transmission is a powertrain package other brands could learn from. I have owned many trucks in the past from various makes but always buy american trucks with this one be the best one yet. My only complaint with the vehicle would be the fact HID lights werent available as a factory option for 11 and 12 until 2013 MY as that is an option I wanted when ordering mine...Also the mileage is great average 23 while towing my trailer at 55mph and usually 28mpg with no trailer, and its flex fuel, would be nice to have more flex fuel station offerings in the area...........OVERALL GREAT TRUCK WITH GREAT FEATURES, QUALITY, SAFETY, LONGETIVITY RECORD...............

Best value,Styling 4x4

by WheelsRmyLife from Webster,NY | October 2, 2012

I bought a STX 4x4 Regular cab with the 5.0 v8 3.55 rear end. 18+MPG around town 22.1 Highway (not off computer) filling up at same gas station same pump set at same fill setting. My friends with Chevy 2500 are thinking about going with the F 150. Even have sparked an interest with friends that have Super Duty Fords that use them for work looking into the F150 because how well my truck tows and the MPG. Look I checked out Ram nice truck but 16 spark plugs that have to be changed evey 30,000 miles at a cost of about $300 per 2 local Dodge Dealers as compaired to the Ford 8 spark plugs @ 100,000 and I can change them myself in about a half hour (Do The Math) Ok the Chevy and GMC , I liked the styling of the GMC better. No leg room (I'm 6'1") No room behind the seat and thing that got me the most DRUM BRAKES on the rear, Come On GM the GMC salesman Henrietta,NY told me drum brakes stop better. Thanks