2011 Ford F-150

2011 Ford F-150
Available in 54 styles:  2011 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab 6.5' box 126" WB shown

Overall

The XL is more than a work truck

by Mack from Winchester area of Va. | February 26, 2015

This one was close and looked life the basic transportation. My three criteria was 4x4, extended cab, and budget. I purchased the truck after seeing it on Cars.com. Three other occasion lead to having the trucks sold out from under me. With out full inspection I made a down payment Was I surprised. It looks like basic outside but inside the truck has all the features or the mid to high level fords plus 22 mpg.

Thrilled to have this truck!

by New to Ford F150 from Florida | February 10, 2015

I went from a 4Runner that I loved to a 2011 F150 ecoboost XLT. This truck gets better mileage, feels roomier, rides smoother and can haul/ tow far more. This truck is so much fun to drive also, throttle is responsive and power feels effortless. I've been getting 18/19 mpg normal driving, 20/22 highway and about 16 mpg towing 23' boat. The crew cab has more room in the back than expected and seats fold up to provide plenty of floor space. My wife thought my tractor was sexy, but I've topped that with this truck.

2011 F150 Lariat Limited

by First F150 from Alabama | December 22, 2014

This truck is loaded. It's powerful, smooth and an absolute gem. Ford engineering and design teams did a great job. It's rare to find a vehicle that is just a joy to drive and this is one truck you can appreciate.

No Go In The Rain

by Bumed Out In Texas from South Texas | June 28, 2014

So glad I was able to sell my EcoBoost with only 16,000 miles on it. The worst new truck I have ever owned. The EPS steering failures were bad enough; but the straw that broke the camel’s back were the constant engine failures; all related to the condensation issue(s). The EcoBoost is something you should stay away from; particularly if you live along the Gulf Coast. Because of Ford’s poor service I will never own a Ford again.

value for the money

by bluegenes from Greensburg,Indiana | June 26, 2014

I bought this truck and save some money. I looked at new trucks,but for the money I could not turn this down. runs great, and flex fuel is a lot cheaper than regular gas.

eco boost problems

by tswiss from Highland, IL | May 8, 2014

The truck would be great if this didn't happen. On the way home from the dealer, 2 miles away my engine ran out of oil. The dealer kept it for a week to make sure I didn't have any problems, I should have returned it then. I had the dealer put in a new steering column gear in two times in the past 2 1/2 years, the engine has misfired since I bought the truck and the dealers has worked on it several times and it still misfires. This is my last Ford Truck I will ever buy, you can put the eco boost engine in file 13 as far as I am concerned.

Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford Buying Experience

by Darrel Gadbois from Sedro-woolley, Wa. | May 2, 2014

I purchased my truck from Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford and had a smooth respectful and fair experience from Shane Steward and the whole SALES TEAM. I will recommend them to anyone who wants a great buying experience. - Darrel Gadbois

Tire Problem

by Winemaker from Northeast Missouri | February 15, 2014

I have a 2011 F150 with the 5.0 engine. I get great mileage with this engine. It has more that enough power and handles great. The only problem that I have had with this truck is the Goodyear Wrangler P275/65R18 tires. After driving this pickup for 20000 miles the tires started to seperate. I was told by the dealer that the cause was from driving on gravel roads which I don't. I found that the tires are only a 4 ply tire that you would find on a car or smaller vehicle.The max load on these tires is 2601 Lbs. I tried to upgrade to a heavier tire and was told that I could not due to the dealer having to replace with factory tires. The dealer did replace all four tires at no cost but will I have to do this again before the tires are worn out??

Ford F-150

by Chris from New Haven, CT. | November 14, 2013

The truck is great. It drives just like it should. I used Cars.com for a while to locate the vhicle I wanted. Found it in NY and so far, so good. -Chris

Good Truck

by RR from North Carolina | November 3, 2013

First new vehicle I've had in 11 years. Ford has changed so much. Like the ride and confront. Has enough power for my needs. Looking to see if this truck last as long as my last one.