2012 Ford F-150

2012 Ford F-150

Available in 52 styles:  2012 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab 6.5' box 126" WB shown

Overall

best truck i have had it

by na from smithville TN | April 5, 2014

well i have a used 2012 f-150 Larriet eco boost an this truck has power an its very fast. the gas isnt bad i cant complain about it. it has very good handling better than i would of expeted for a truck. its four wheel drive an the four wheel is very powerful an it doesnt take much for it to climb up a hill it will does it self if u let it.

Best Trucks Around

by Ford Tough from Durant, OK | March 18, 2014

Best truck I have owned. Love the updated body style and interior features. Good comfortable ride. Easy to use controls for a/c and radio

Poor quality

by NickNohio from Ohio | February 10, 2014

All show and no go. Bought new 4x4 off the lot. It now has 28k miles and been in the shop 3 times. Had to replace 5 tires due to alignment issues, lost power and needed new coil at 12k miles and ford says thats my problem. Gas milage is a lie as well. Been a chevy guy my whole life but work incentives pushed me to buy the ford. Never again, the truck is junk and ford is a joke on customer service.

Great truck with lots of power

by Mercenary from Northern British Columbia | January 30, 2014

I bought my 2012 F150 regular cab 4X4 brand new off the lot back in September of 2012. Since then I've put on 48000 kilometers of trouble free driving. I do find the ride a little rough but it is a truck and I've come to expect that. I guess the best indication of my overall satisfaction with the truck is weather or not I'd buy another. I'd buy another one in a heart beat.

Nicest truck I have ever owened

by Truck Fun from Ft. Pierce, FL | September 18, 2013

I looked on the internet for specific trucks. Found a few that matched my interest and selected the one I wanted. I had driven ones of the same make and was impressed. This was a 2012 Ford F150 Platinum series with all the bells and whistles. Have driven it for a few weeks and am completely satisfied.

great truck

by family man from nashville, tn | August 18, 2013

I absolutely ove the truck. Great room for my kids. Has the power I need and I average about 19 mpg with the 5.0 liter v8 4x2. Sync is the most awesome thing ever. Especially with voice command for Pandora.

Impressed with F150

by Ford convert from Ft Lauderdale, FL | August 6, 2013

Very happy with ride, performance and features for the price. Ecoboost was a plus that I had not expected.

Luxury and performance meet.

by Paco from Pasadena, Tx | June 1, 2013

This ford has awesome performance and luxury for its value. It has a great engine. The leather was my favorite of the vehicle. I was speechless when I had driven it off home. It is spectacular.

f 150 ill never go back to gm

by off road from buffalo ny | May 24, 2013

I bought the truck used with 120000km best truck ive owned i pulled my 23f trailer to alaska from buffalo easy towing up hill alot better on fuel than my gmc 2500 more power i love my new truck i always owned a gmc truck but ive been converted sorry gmc stay in mexico

Thank you for a wonderful buying experience

by McLean mom from McLean, VA | May 19, 2013

I recently purchased a family car from Red Tag Auto. I was thrilled to find Red Tag Auto in Capital Heights, MD. I am extremely happy with my new car. It is in great condition. I was happy with the price and the overall buying experience. I would definitely refer my friends and family to Red Tag Auto sales for their next car purchase.