2013 Ford F-150

Starting MSRP

Overall

What's Not To Like

by Gussie from Sanford, NC | October 3, 2014

Purchased 2013 STX with standard V6 nearly two years ago. Last new vehicle was a 1998 F-150, which had more than 100K on it when I got rid of it. No a single issue - replaced gas cap once. So far, extremely pleased with the new F-105. No issues, fantastic ride with 18-inch wheels and I'm getting more than 20 mph on the highway. Checked it and it was between 22-23 mpg on a trip. Happy owner.

FORD F150 Fails Again

by FORD F150 Fails Again from Chicago, IL | August 13, 2014

I purchased a 2013 Ford F150 in July 2013. Paid extra for the ecoboost, thinking I"m going to get 22mpg. That is an outright lie. The truck under the best conditions gets 18 mpg. A Ford mechanic that I know says, yep that's right, that is all it's ever going to get. The ecoboost does provide a little extra power on acceleration. The Paint on my truck is already chipping at 6 months old. When I asked about fixing the problem, they would not cover it under warrantee. Why would the paint chip all along the bottom quarter panels of the truck. The truck has never been on gravel or off road. Just like the new F150 I purchased in 1994, the bumper chipped after a couple of months and they refused to take care of it then. I'm asking myself why I purchased another FORD.

2013 f150 xlt ecoboost.

by truck hater from south carolina | July 16, 2014

bought truck in august 2013. after 11000 miles so much vibration in steering wheel when applying brakes thought steering wheel would come out of hands. took back to dealer where purchased. they turned rotors.. seemed ok until another 11000 miles and same problem. I own a 2001 dodge ram 1500 with 190000 miles and only replaced rotors 1 time. dealer where I bought it only wants to sell me a new truck. one dealer refused to work on it. finally found 1 to try and fixed. going to replace rotors. very unhappy with this truck

Our Third F150 in 35 years

by Our third F150 from Phoenix, AZ | July 14, 2014

This is the 3rd Ford F150 we've owned since 1978 and we still love this brand/model. Funny thing is, over the years we've gotten older and less reliable, but the Ford keeps on getting better. In fact, we gave our 1999 model to our son and his wife. Even with over 200k on the engine, it still runs strong. We love that they've added headrests to the third seat - easier on the grandkids heads when Grandma stomps on the brakes - ha ha! The upgraded sound system is wonderful. We have some kind of soundproofing that is so good, you have to keep your eyes wide open for emergency vehicles. With the Sirius radio blasting those 70's classics, it is hard to hear an ambulance approaching. Seating is so comfortable. Everything is perfect. We wouldn't change anything, except maybe the cupholders. With the center console up and a kid in the middle, the extra cup holder that extends from under the seat is essentially worthless. That's the only complaint so far.

F-150

by Dan from Smyrna, De | July 13, 2014

Bought a leftover 2013 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew with the 3.5 Ecoboost. I usally look for the leftovers when the new models come out, $5500 in rebates, and $5000 more off the truck, outstanding deal on the truck. Fitst off the Ecoboost is awesome, mine is a loaded XLT and with the towing package stock this truck will pull 11,300 pounds, more than I;ll ever use. Plus the 3.5 really has power, truly shocked how quick this truck is. This thing rides like a luxury car, and to say its roomy is an understatement. I've done some basic 4x4ing out on the farm, it has performed quite well. So far I've only towed 2000 pounds with it, the trailer sway software it has is awesome, and it actually works. I have'nt bought a new truck in 10 years, the F-150's are top of the line. Do your homework, nothing out tows this 3.5 F-150.

Good truck

by Bumper from Winter Haven, FL | May 2, 2014

The only thing they could improve on is location of the cup holders. They are located to close to the drivers right arm rest and it's a little Awkward. I also have a 2013 fusion and it's the same way. As far as overall performance it's far more than I expected.

good value

by bruinsfan from Boston, MA | April 17, 2014

great truck, good value. technology blows me away, it is better than my 2012 BMW, truck looks great and is very functional, what more could you ask for.

Ford is the only way to go!!!!

by Big Dog from Lisbon, ND | April 4, 2014

Kevin Kasprick at Vision Ford-Lincoln in Wahpeton, ND was great. I got what I wanted and Kevin helped me get it. Price was right couldn't pass up the good deal even though I wasn't looking for a new vehicle.

Review after ONE year

by Bart from Pencilvania | March 22, 2014

My review after owning 2013 F-150 FX4 after one year has changed since the new excitement of owning it. The electric power steering HATE IT, its too touchy, wanders all over the road, had it in for allinement, no improvement. The heater blower fan has a mind of its own, doesn't work when you need it. The tail light lens took water inside and fogged up. The gas mileage never got better than 15.2 when Ford claims an average of 16,, never got 16MPG even on a long road trip. The 4x4 has a long delay when you switch it on, the engine oil dipstick is impossible to reach unless you have something to stand on. The stock tires don't provide the snow traction I need.

Awesome Truck

by Former Dodge owner from Des Moines, IA | March 19, 2014

First off I want to say the customer service experience at a Ford Dealership is nothing short but exemplary. I purchased a 2013 Ford F150 Supercrew 3.5 liter Ecoboost 4x4 and it blows my socks off how well this truck handles. The kids love the room in the back seat and the truck handles very well especially in the snow. the comfort is above par. Only complaints is i am still learning the Sync and the gas mileage. I would have opted for a V8 vs the V6. Overall very commanding and powerful truck and hope to have many years to come.