2014 Ford F-150

Starting MSRP

Overall

It's new. hard to tell.

by XLT from TX | January 27, 2015

So far, everything I wanted in a truck. Has more to offer than the 2001 F-150 Lariet I traded in. It's a bit early to discuss the reliability of the vehicle. So far, so good. It's my 4th Ford truck, and my experience with them have all been. good. that's why I bought another one.

Drives Great and Plenty of Power

by KenDavis from Rockwall, TX | January 14, 2015

This 2014 F150 drives really good and has plenty of power. The ride is smooth and predictable. I like the back-up warning and camera, sometimes difficult to see small objects behind you without these features. Overall, I can't think of anything I would change.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Found the exactly what I wanted!

by Family of Fords from Orlando, FL | January 13, 2015

Have been looking for a while having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted at a good price. Did something I never would have considered, found on line out of the state , did the sale on line and on phone. Wes Herlong worked with me personally and put together a deal of a lifetime. I live in Orlando, FL, work in Jacksonville, FL and they are in SC. Truck was delivered to me at work! Great experience and will and have recommended to anyone.

Comfort. Style, Power, Dependability.

by Russ from Milford, Delaware | January 9, 2015

This is my third F-150 (STX Supercab, 5.0 V8), after owning a 1995 for 15 years and a 2010 for 4 years. I really liked my 2010 STX Supercab 4.6 16V, but after driving a 2014 with the 5.0 32 valves and 360 HP... wow! I have carried heavy loads in the bed (probably more than recommended) but this thing still quickly accelerates to highway speeds, almost as if the load isn't there. I have also managed 21.5 MPG on a recent trip, with power, smoothness, comfort, Bluetooth, Sirius radio, etc. . My 2010 needed nothing in 4 years of ownership and my 1995 F150 only needed a battery and alternator in 15 years of ownership... the original battery lasted 10 years! Why would I buy a truck from anyone else?

Big Red

by F150 Stalker from Glen Burnie, MD | January 9, 2015

Bob Bell Ford is a very friendly dealership. They honestly work with their customers and try to stay with in their customers limits. They don't try to sell you the moon! They try to satisfy their customers the best they can. I have owned 3 Ford trucks and bought them all from Bob Bell Ford. Mike Fitzpatrick Sr and Brenda Potter treated me as if I were family. They did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and happy about my purchase. Also, in the past with dealing with the Service Department all the employees were friendly and helped me get in/out as fast as possible. (Quick Lane) I wouldn't buy anything but FORD and I wouldn't buy from any other dealership. BOB BELL Ford is #1 in my book and I always recommend them to everyone!

Good replacement for a Ford Ranger

by Texas Truck Owner from Celina, TX | December 30, 2014

Having logged over 600,000 miles on my last two Ranger pickups and no longer having the option to buy another one, I chose a Ford F150. I wanted something as close to what I had, so I bought a Standard cab STX model. I could not be happier with my choice. With the V-6 engine I am actually getting 1 mile per gallon better mileage than the Ranger with more power and a whole lot more room. Even better I no longer feel like less of a man for driving a "little truck" (This is Texas and trucks are serious business here). Fit and finish are good and handling is flawless.

A Nice Ride

by Fordfan from Kerrville, TX | November 5, 2014

This truck is a replacement for a 2010 Ford Flex. It is a comfortable, quiet ride with plenty of interior room. I did not get it for off-road use.

Ford F150 XLT - Terrific

by back to a truck from Louisville, KY | November 3, 2014

Truck rides smoother than my Acura MDX. Cab ( super crew ) is spacious. Smooth rolling down the interstate and quieter than my 2013 MDX that I traded in for this truck. I have owned 3 Ford, 1 Chevy and 1 Toyota Tundra pickup the 2014 F150 is best of the bunch. MPG is better than my Acura and I like the setup of the Sync system, easy to learn and use. The cabin is very quiet and very little road noise even at 70mph. I believe it is as quiet as my Lexus Es 350, maybe quieter. Backup camera lets me clearly see behind the truck and the center line makes hooking up my boat a snap. Ecoboost makes the truck feel powerful and still deliver reasonable MPG. Great truck.

Nice truck

by dvcaggie from Mid-Michigan | October 1, 2014

We bought a 2014 Ford F150 XLT Supercab from Royal Oak, MI. We had completed extensive review of what we wanted and Royal Oak a truck on the lot that fit our wish list. Our salesperson Brad did a nice job of working with us and the folks at Royal Oak were very personable. We like the truck more than a person should like a vehicle. The ride is great, it is comfortable to ride in and handles very well. We have owned it a month and we are very satified.

Sheehy Ford

by Bill from Martins | September 21, 2014

I just bought from Sheehy Ford of Richmond, Va. My Sales person was Josh Shepard and both Josh and all the staff there we great to deal with. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They not only got us the truck that I wanted but helped with financing. We were showed several ways to finance the truck and helped us to get the best. they showed us how to get 1.9% interest. I highly recommend both Josh and Sheehy Ford. My wife and I drove over 400 miles to make this deal, I guess I cant say any more .