The F-150 remains the top-selling pickup truck in the U.S. and also the best-selling vehicle of any kind. It seats up to six people in certain configurations, and competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado, Ram 1500, GMC Sierra and Toyota Tundra. A redesigned F-150 is expected for the 2015 model year.
New for 2014
A new Tremor sport truck based on the short-wheelbase regular-cab F-150 combines the exterior styling of the FX Appearance Package with a 365-horsepower, twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 engine under the hood. Features include 20-inch flat-black wheels, bodyside graphics, a center console with a floor shifter and leather-trimmed seats with Alcantara inserts.
XLT and above trim levels now have high-intensity-discharge headlights, and 17-inch machined aluminum wheels are standard on STX and XLT trims. Limited models can have blue perforated leather.
- Regular cab, SuperCab (extended cab) and SuperCrew (crew cab) body styles
- 5.5-, 6.5- and 8-foot cargo beds
- 17-inch wheels; 18-, 20- or 22-inch wheels available
- Available rear parking sensors and backup camera
- Available running boards or tubular side steps
- Available two-tone paint on some models
- Available tailgate step and cargo box side steps
- Premium Chaparral leather seats (King Ranch)
- Flip-up rear seat on SuperCab and SuperCrew
- Available 4.2-inch screen for stereo
- Available MyFord Touch system with 8-inch touch-screen
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- Base 3.7-liter V-6 engine with 302 hp and 278 pounds-feet of torque
- Available 5.0-liter V-8 makes 360 hp and 380 pounds-feet of torque
- Available twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 delivers 365 hp and 420 pounds-feet of torque
- Available 6.2-liter V-8 makes 411 hp and 434 pounds-feet of torque
- Standard six-speed automatic transmission
- Available electronic locking rear differential
- Available towing package
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system with roll stability control and trailer-sway control
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Available integrated trailer brake controller
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Ford F-150.