We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Ford F-150

2015 Ford F-150
Available in 40 styles:  2016 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab Styleside 6.5' box 122" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

New Level for Trucks

by Backwoods Canadian from Rural area east of Sault Ste Marie, Canada | August 27, 2016

The new aluminum Ford trucks with ecoboost engines are a whole level above the rest. With proper care the bodies will last indefinitely. The weight savings increase economy and performance. The real innovation lies in the boosted engines. Power as required and economy when cruising along or around town. Now with a year of driving I marvel at the innovation Ford has employed. While the other makers play around with the old technology and tweak this and that Ford has made breakthrough innovations. I could not be more satisfied with the 2.7l 4x4 we purchased. On all the driving so far it is getting 24 mpg (US gallon) and performs flawlessly. What more can we ask of a 4x4 with tons of power when called on?

New F150 owner

by Ford Guy from Upper Michigan | July 21, 2016

I have had the 2015 F150 for 3 weeks now and have just over 1000 miles on it and so far I have to say it was a good buy. I have the 3.5 turbo with 3:55 gears and am averaging 21.8 mpg. this is about 70% highway. I am not the type to constantly kick in the turbo. My biggest concern is the aluminum body and how it will hold up to the weather in Upper Michigan and the gravel roads. You can hear the difference of a stone hitting the body of the aluminum. I highly recommend mud flaps. So far I am very happy with the F150 and I was surprised at the insurance cost, I was expecting it to be much higher.

2.7L EcoBoost is a blast

by Never thought I would own a Ford BUT from canada | May 3, 2016

The ride is NOT rough. It is as smooth or smoother than a 2014 Ram Laramie I owned with air suspension. Exterior looks are awesome and interior is well laid out. MyFord Touch works flawlessly. Ecoboost gets good mileage but sure can move this truck FAST. All in all a terrific package

ford 150 lariat

by jake from heflin alabama | April 27, 2016

I love this new truck bought from Buster Miles Ford in Heflin Alabama. Great deal and great people to work with.

Most affordable car owned

by Joe from San Marcos, CA | April 20, 2016

Enjoy driving this pick-up. Great power and get up and go. This pick-up meets all of my hauling work that needs to get done.. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone wishing for a reliable pick-up.

Great Value For The Money

by Griff from Puyallup WA | March 17, 2016

Waited for the previous year clearance prices to show up, and maximumum rebates. Knew the features I wanted, and what I was willing to compromise on, which was very little. Cars.com informed me of where the best deals were and that's where I went. I tried to negotiate some better wheels in the discounted price, but was informed this price was non-negotiable. Fair enough. I accepted the deal as advetised and felt VERY satisfied. Cars.com saved me a ton of independent research and presented me with the truck i wanted for 15% less than the next closest similarly equipped truck. I will absolutely use this website again.

F150 Super crew 3.5 ecoboost

by Bigguy from Texas Hill Country | March 1, 2016

I bought the F150 and traded in a 2013 Ram 1500 because I needed more tow capacity. The Ram crew w/ 5.7 was rated at 8800lbs, this F150 is rated for 11800. Score one for the F150. I test drove the F150 on the same roads I drove the Ram on daily, and quickly noted the F150 stayed in the same gear, same speed, and same rpm level the Ram Hemi performed at. I was impressed with the low end torque, it is not just marketing hype. I live in a fairly hilly area (named the "Hill Country" for a reason!) and after 3300 miles my average fuel economy is 19.4. For winter season it is great. The Ram would get about 16. I hear others complain about the F150 mpg, but I suspect they enjoy the power and get in the pedal more than someone concerned about fuel MPG. On the open road I have gotten the 24 mpg advertised too. I bought the F150 for towing the trailer and finally did this past week. I could feel a huge difference right away (where the LOW rpm torque is), and again this isn't marketing hype. I have a 2 mile ascending hill to climb from a turn out, and I was able to get up to 55 where the Ram never could without a severe acceleration thrashing. I'm sold, best truck I ever owned (Chevy/2 Rams/Titan are behind me). The super crew/3.5 ecoboost/3.55 gears is the way to go! My one complaint is mine did not come with the "Max Tow pkg", when I installed my elec. brake controller, some dash disassembly was required. I have the tow pkg. The factory leaves the plug-in for the controller plugged in a psuedo-plug behing the dash...why? It seems like a passive-aggressive response to not getting the Max-tow pkg. My Ram had an easy to reach plug-in under the dash.

Uses car for Towing

Worst Riding Truck I Have Ever Owned

by Deer Hunter from Texas | February 28, 2016

Drive the vehicle on different road conditions before buying. The truck I own is 2.7L crew cab and it rides like the tires are out of round. When I pull a trailer the ride is worst. The dealer says everything good. I believe the tires are bad, but dealer says the tires balance.

Ford doesn't back their vehicles

by 2015 Lariat from Agate, Colorado | February 25, 2016

I love the truck for its power and features. The suspension of the FX4 package is not capable of county maintained dirt roads. This is a street truck the way it is set-up. Very unstable and forces the driver to crawl down any road with mild washboard conditions. The truck has had a horrible vibration in the front end as well as a grinding noise. The engineers say this is normal. Where it was doing this is 4A and 4W drive settings, it now does it in two wheel drive. Paid 50+K for a vehicle that grinds and vibrates through the accelerator pedal. Not too happy. Ford really thinks this is OK?

Broke first week--still not fixed

by Man with broke new truck from Patterson, La. | February 10, 2016

BROKE first week had the vehicle. Did not have part in stock. Still without a truck. Had to go back to dealer 2 times already. Hope will get truck back with no problems next time.