2015 Ford F-150

2015 Ford F-150
Available in 40 styles:  2015 Ford F-150 4x2 Regular Cab Styleside 8' box 141" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 F-150

by Ranger Rider from Houston, TX | August 10, 2015

So far, its a great truck. I've had it three weeks and have put 1,000 miles on it. I have the FX4 with the 501a mid package and wish I would have gotten the Platinum or King Ranch with full leather, lane departure and forward camera. Other than that, so far so good.

EXCELLENT

by BUILT FORD TOUGH from | July 31, 2015

F-150 xlt super cab. This truck is amazing! The handling is very responsive and nimble, much improved from previous years. I am averaging 22 MPG at this time which is very impressive for a full size truck. The 2.7 L ecoboost has all the power at the right times and great full economy. I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend this truck to friends and family in the market for a truck.

Fussy!

by Les from Union, Iowa | July 29, 2015

I'm a retired Corporate Pilot and I'm fussy. I bought the 2011 Lariat with the 3.5l Eco-boost and did had some problems with the rear-end the 1st 12,000 miles. Ford did step up to the plate and fixed it with no arguments. The Eco-boost engine was flawless with GREAT mileage for a 4-wheel drive pickup. I even pulled a 5,000# camper about 5 times a year with NO-Problems, even in the hills. I loved my pickup. Went to Ford the other day and 'just looking" and low and behold, I bought another 2015 Lariat with the 502a package (traded in the 2011 with 49,000 miles) . The salesman indicated to me "This is a totally different pickup than yours." RIGHT! I DON"T THINK SO in my brain. Yep, you guessed it, I ended up walking out with a new 2015 Lariat. I hate to say, IT is a totally different pickup. I'm impressed. Ford did a GREAT job with this pickup. Trust me, you have to drive one for I still have the 3.5l Eco-boost with great mileage - so far. I burn only straight fuel (no alcohol) with a minimum 89 octane. AGAIN, I'm fussy and I am really impressed.. AGAIN, you owe it to yourself to drive one.

I tried but the ride is to bad - Ford fix the ride

by Recent Truck Buyer from Round Rock Tx | July 19, 2015

I recently purchased a new truck. To my dismay it was not the F150. As I test drove the other brands (Dodge, Chevy, GMC, Toyota) none of them really spoke to me. I drove an F150 with a bench seat with a straight V6 and was not impressed so the salesman asked me to try out the Lariat. All I had to do was sit in it and I was sold. I am a big guy 300+ lbs and this cabin fit like a glove. It spoke to me like no other. I was super excited and took it for a test drive. I felt the road and the bumps but the salesman told me that it was a stiff suspension because it was new and it was a 4x4. I was super excited to bring my wife with me the next day to take a test drive of the 4x2. I went to the dealer with my checkbook and title to my current truck. I was mentally prepared to pay extra above my target budget to get this truck. We took the V6 turbo 4x2 Lariat for an extended test drive of about 30 min stopping home to show the kids. The entire ride on the highway and on our newly paved side roads I kept asking my wife if she could feel the road and the bumps and the jitter but she said no it was OK. When we got back to the dealership and the salesman was parking the F150 my wife told me the ride sucked, I wasn't crazy, and her back hurt. She didn't want to say anything bad with the salesman in the truck with us. I soon realized my back hurt as well from the bumps and jostling around on smooth roads. I tried and I tried to talk myself and my wife into purchasing the F150 but we couldn't. We just could not spend that kind of $ for a ride this bad. The cost of the F150 is significantly higher locally (TX) than the other brands. We went down the road to our second choice and purchased a truck with the same feature set for less $ but I settled for it. I am happy to have a new truck after 13 years but I'm not super excited. I feel I would have been more excited with the F150 if it would have just rode as good as any of the other brands. It wasn't even close. The ride is called out as the biggest con in many reviews. I am not a brand loyalist. I purchase based on features I want that I determine before I go shopping, comfort, and other professional and owner reviews. Over the last 24 years I've owned a Dodge for 11 years and a Chevy for 13 years. I purchase to get my $ out of the vehicle and I take care of them so they last. I love the look. I love the styling. I love the cabin on the Lariat. I love the 3.5L V6 turbo and the V8. I dislike the price. I hate the ride. The ride is so bad that I could not force myself or talk myself into purchasing the vehicle. If Ford ever fixes the ride I will sell my current truck early and get one. Hopefully, by the time they fix the ride the price will be better too. Ford please fix the ride!!!!

What I like and dislike about the Ford XLT

by chevy man from Texarkana, Ar | July 4, 2015

The window sticker says 20/22/26 for city, combined, and highway, I have achieved 20 mpg around town so far after only two weeks of driving and 25mpg on the highway, I am well pleased, compared to my Nissan Frontier of over two years, prior to my purchase of the F150, of only 19.5 mpg overall, v6 compared to 2.7 ltr v6 in XLT. I really like the flat floorboards in rear seating area for greater storage of items like groceries and an area large enough to accommodate a doggy(cat)bed for travel.I would like to see the depth of the under seat area under rear seat be about 2 inches deeper to allow for small tool box. Syncing my phone with bluetooth was very easy, the steering wheel controls for dash display,ease of no hands use of phone , cruise control, all very easy to use with minimum of effort and eye diversion from the road, makes this a good experience. With the 302A package my main complaint, though minor in the overall evaluation, is that even Nissan pickups have a universal garage door opener, this well equipped, excellent comfortable ride, great looking truck, does not, why? Overall I am so pleased so far with this truck.

Best Truck on the market

by Farm Boy from Red Lion, Pa | June 27, 2015

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariat 4WD truck. I test drove a 2015 Toyota Tundra Crewmax and a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab before purchasing this truck. I previously owned a 1990 Ford F150 regular cab, a 1998 Ford F150 supercab and a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado. This new 2015 Ford F150 Supercrew is an absolutely amazing vehicle. I have the 3.5L ecoboost engine and it has incredible power at low rpm's. So far, I'm averaging 19.5 - 20.9 mpg fuel economy on mostly 2 lane rural road driving. The only negative thing I have to say is that the Silverado provides a smoother ride on rough roads. In spite of this, this Ford F150 is the best truck on the market in my opinion. I really thought I was going to purchase a Tundra or Silverado, until I test drove the Ford. I love this truck! There's a reason they sell more than the other manufacturers!

Versatile Luxury Vehicle!

by Platinum Lover from White Mountains, NH | June 13, 2015

We love this truck. Great versatility for traveling with dogs and family. Room for all our luggage and vacation items. Also lots of power for towing a boat or a trailer.

2015 F-150 Lariat

by AtlasF150 from | June 7, 2015

On 15 F150 you can get a Lariat loaded just about the same as a KR or platinum you just missing a couple of items what i see with the Platinum you get Massaging Seats. KR you get it Leather. that looks like the only upgrade if you max out the Lariat. Also on KR and Plat you cannot get the 2.7. 2.7 is XLT and Lariats On a XLT you can get it close to Lariat. I recently traded in a 14 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 For my new 2015 F150 Lariat . In the pass i had a 2010 F150 Platinum. Let's move on between the 14 Ram and 15 F150 the Ford drives nice. seats are comfortable and fuel mileage great for a full size truck. Comparing The overall Ride would go to the Ram .. But if you do alot of interstate the ride are equal. Ram hold the ride better you do not feel the bumps. The Ram is a little easier to get into tight spots. maybe because the truck a little smaller. Storage space overload Ram. Seats are not conformable. Ford wins here. Transmission 8 spd smooth Ram wins. But if what is hear Ford coming out with a 10 Sp 2017 it should be way better the it current 6sp I have teenage boys the rear leg room and seat it not equal to Ram seats are smaller. for 3 tall boys Ford is the Best here plenty of leg room. i would have kept the Ram if the Rear Leg Room was larger like the Ford Ride RAM Wins Engine Performance Tied 5.7 hemi to 3.5 Ecoboost Seats FORD Wins Steering Tied Space Leg room FORD NAV system RAM Features FORD Overall look FORD Value FORD Transmission RAM

A TEST DRIVE = INSTANT BUY OR IN MY CASE ASAP

by That Ford Guy from | May 29, 2015

I test drove this and what a truck it is... Lots of power, and excellent handling. I test drove a 2.7L xl 4x4 crew cab. Stop/start feature is awesome, mainly the fact you probably won't notice it at all. I've been saving for awhile and just thought I'd find out what I need to do to get me a truck like this. I want to have money to get the stuff to protect it once I get it. I've driven a decent amount of vehicles, currently however I have 2 rangers one which is off-road other is not and a plymouth neon. This truck I'm almost certain has the ability to turn into much tighter places then my rangers. Its got the power and space and feel of a truck all while riding in comfort and style not to mention the handling and speed of a car. Its quiet, powerful, spacious, lots of features even the lower xl model I tested, good fuel economy for a truck, good styling, excellent safety ratings...I can't find anything wrong with it, but two things. One is price For the second thing please google oil catch can for the f150 ecoboost it will explain a lot, find the youtube videos. Oil catch cans can be installed on many current generation vehicles however most will last fairly long without one, the ecoboost however I highly recommend getting one installed to help with fuel economy and keep your engine running much cleaner, much longer and help prevent engine hesitation even in extreme weather down the road. It is the first thing I want before I drive one off the lot. Even with that said I'm still getting the 2.7L ecoboost. Hope this advice helps.

2015 Platinum Ford F150

by FirstTimeFordBuyer from Sugar Land, Texas | May 26, 2015

I'm a car enthusiasts. I've owned a Lexus, 2 MDX all decked out, two TL all decked out. I've owned a 3 series BMW all decked out. Two Platinum Tundras and a Toyota Sequoia Platinum and currently own an Mercedes Benz E350. The Ford F150 Platinum edition is by far the best vehicle I've ever driven. I recently looked at three Lexus cars and I can tell you that none of these cars touches the luxury and comfort of the F150 Platinum Edition. The ride on this vehicle is absolutely amazing. I can tell you that this is the reason why this vehicle is the number one selling vehicle in America. Only time will tell, but I'm definitely happy with my purchase. Ford has stepped up its game with these trucks. Enough said!