2009 Ford F-250

See Photos & Videos

Overall

So far, so good

by Daily Truck Driver from St, Louis, MO | May 5, 2012

Upgraded from a 2003 F-250 diesel to the 2009. 6.4 liter motor runs well and has plenty of power. Interior is very nice, and ride is much quieter and improved from my 2003. Only disappointment is fuel mileage. Expected improvement over my 2003 but that is not the case.

great service at courtesy ford

by Willie D. from vancouver, wash. | October 14, 2011

This is the best truck. the service i had with jason porter was great, he was very good at his job, he covered everything about the truck and is very knowledgeable, i would be glad to send anyone to him for a great deal. willie.

2009 F250 Diesel

by Big Bird from Los Angeles, CA | September 29, 2011

I purchased new Jul 09. Now have nearly 60K. I pull 12K 5th wheel. It pulls with ease and with all the HP anyone could use. I still get "great looking truck" even from girls when my wife is with me. I keep it looking good and maintained better than the manual. I see many more miles with this beast.

Uses car for Towing

My last truck

by Sockeye711 from Valdez, AK | March 5, 2011

I keep vehicles a long tome. 20+ yrs on ave. Prices rise significantly over time but I found this 2009 used lariat F250 super duty with very low miles and a real nice topper. So far I've put about 12m miles on it and it's done well..no issue's except the fuel economy. The exaust cleaning process does not help except to do what it's suppose to do....clean the exaust. I like the dash screen, certainly the leather interior. It's very powerful. I tow an 18 foot car hauler and a 7m lb skid steer loader and hardly know those are back there. I've rated it below 5 stars..4 overall because of the poor fuel economy over time. I do't drive far normally and I'm down below 10. Hywy driving can take upwards of 300 miles to get it back to 14+ Theres more positives but I believe fords MSRP, even used is way too high.