2011 Ford F-250

2011 Ford F-250

Available in 28 styles:  2011 Ford F-250 4x4 SD Regular Cab 8' box 137" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Found On Road Dead

by Live in my truck from Killeen Texas | December 27, 2013

As I sit stranded again waiting for a tow truck because my 2011 F250's computer has decided to shut the truck down (second time in a year), I have decided to write a review of this vehicle. I am a home builder and I drive an average of 200 miles a day. In spring of 2011, I decided to buy the ford mainly because of the interior, particularly the console which is like a mini office. It didn't take long to begin regretting my decision. Alert sensors began going off within the first month telling me to check coolant additive, the DEF, the fuel filter. The gas mileage was the worst of any diesel I ever owned. The truck had various other problems that required three stays at the dealership in the first six months I owned it. Last year the computer alerted that there was engine trouble. When the dealership looked at it, they determined it was not the engine but the unnecessary sensor itself that had a problem. This cost twelve hundred dollars to repair. I will say this, the truck pulls heavy loads very well and it performs well when accelerating on the highway. But I can't wait for the 2015 gmc HD to get here

Worst Truck I ever owned

by Eternal from Maryland | November 5, 2013

I have a XLT 250 4x4 with a gas 6.2. I have less than 25K on it. I have had nothing but problems with this truck. Sometimes it makes a LOUD squeaking noise when turning either right or left at any speed. The dealer can not find the problem. They are probably waiting for the factory warranty to run out in 11/13. While cleaning the interior, the drivers side air vent just fell off. Nothing big but very annoying. I have own Chevy's for the last 20 years and my wife talked me into buying this junk. Might as well gave the 35K to charity.

2011 F250 LARIAT

by EDDIE ROD from EDINBURG, TX | September 18, 2013

SERVICE AND PRICES WERE SO GOOD I DROVE 4.5 HRS TO GET THIS TRUCK.. SO FAR SO GOOD.. I WANT TO THANK THE SALESMAN DONNIE GARRETT FOR MAKING MY PURCHASE A TROUBLE FREE AS POSSIBLE. SPECIAL THANKS TO BETH BOOTHE WHO HELPED ME FINALIZE THE FINACIAL SIDE OF THE DEAL. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY

Best truck on the market

by Mud king from Birmingham, AL | July 13, 2013

Best truck I've driven. You feel like a King! Super strong and it still gets 22 mpg on the Hwy . It is luxurious inside and out. If your in the truck market you don't need to look any farther. If you are unsure with the size the f150 is for you.

Best Truck We have Owned

by Sportsman Truck User from Aurora, OR | March 6, 2013

We have owned a lot of trucks, 2 Rams, a GMC and an earlier Ford. Ford has really hit it out of the park with this 3/4 ton diesel. We have gotten decent mileage, 17 combined consistently when not towing and 14 when towing our ski boat (6,000 lbs) or fully loaded and pulling our 2 quads for elk/deer hunting. We particularly enjoy the ride and have received a lot of compliments from friends riding with us. Love the electronic interface, voice-activation and navigation systems. Very user friendly. Unlike our last RAM, with the Ford you just speak and it will do about anything to control phone, entertainment or find your next destination. Just under 20,000 miles and completely satisfied with reliability and performance. A great truck we highly recommend.

What a truck!

by Mac from Texas | February 13, 2013

2011 F-250 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 Crew Cab. Extremely comfortable and well thought out by Ford. Lots of power, but very quiet. 17.5mpg on the highway at 70mph, 16.2mpg running around town.

Love my truck

by Truck driver from Canton ohio | February 4, 2013

Been great so far, little problem with the heater by the dealer is taking care of that. Lots of power and the traction control is great , don't even have to lock it in when the roads are slick.

Greatest Machine

by Campbell from Canada | February 4, 2013

Wonderful truck! Unmatched power and strength, with high class comfort! Used to tow 12,000lbs fifth wheel, pulls like its not even there.

Gas guzzler

by RickJ from San Antonio, TX | October 11, 2012

This truck is very nice and capable, but just guzzles far too much diesel fuel. I hardly get over 11mpg even when being very gentle with it. This truck seriously needs to incorporate fuel saving technologies, start-stop, cylinder de-activation, aerodynamic features, and even hybrid systems.

Motor Troubles

by Sorry I bought this from Chestertown, Maryland | May 10, 2012

I bought this vehicle last spring and it has had a constant tap in the engine and each time I take it back to the shop they say it will go away. The last time they tried to sell me extended warranty! They need to fix this truck!!!! Do not buy this truck---