2014 Ford F-250

2014 Ford F-250
Available in 28 styles:  2011 Ford F-250 4x4 SD Regular Cab 8' box 137" WB SRW shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

F250 2014

by edwards from el paso, texas | February 4, 2016

Great truck, everything works very well including the blue tooth connection, traded my 2014 f150 for this used model I found on here, very very happy with the upgrade, been getting about 12.4 miles to the gallon in the city but even my f150 was only getting about 17 and with gas at what it is that's fine

2014 F-350 King Ranch

by PACKFAN from Northern Utah | January 29, 2015

The wife and I just love our new Ford, we traded in our 2004 F-350 Lariat that we bought new. The new 6.7 diesel has so much more power than our 6.0 diesel had and is much quieter. We pull a 35 foot 5th wheel and it handles it with ease. We live in Utah so alot of our travel is mountain driving. we only have 6800 miles on the truck so I don't expect the best in mileage yet. Getting 11 MPG towing and 17 to 18 MPG empty running 70 MPH. This is our 3rd Ford Deisel and by far the most enjoyable to drive.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

AWESOME TRUCK

by 2014 FORD F-250 LARIAT FX4 from New Orleans, LA | January 19, 2015

Before purchasing my 2014 F250, I owned a 2010 F150. As I was getting 8MPG towing from Louisiana to Alabama and back to Louisiana, it took me 6 tanks of gas hauling a 7'x16' V-nose enclosed trailer. That was the breaking point where I decided to get rid of my F150 and step up to a F250. Since I bought the Super Duty, it hauls my trailer like a champ. I just love how it rides, how much power it has and the durability of it. Below are my PROS and CONS about the truck. But the PROS outweigh the CONS. Over all of this truck is straight up AWESOME! PROS: - 400 HP - 800 ft lbs. TQ - Plenty of cabin space - Design - Two 110v outlets - Storage space CONS: - My Ford SYNC Recall - 26 Gallon Fuel tank - No DPF gauge

Worse Ford Truck I ever owned

by Disgusted in KY from Radcliff Ky | November 21, 2014

I have owned more than my fair share of Ford trucks in my life but this one is the worse. Its a brand new F 250 Cub cab. The instrument cluster lights do not work. The dealership has, or at least said, replaced the light sensor, light switch and the dimmer switch on the truck and they still do not work. In order to have interior instrument cluster lights during the day for any reason, (like cloudy or rainy days) we have to cover the light sensor on the dash with a cloth so the sensor thinks its night time. We think this is very poor considering this is a new truck. Also the hinge pin in the back of the center console keeps working its way towards the driver seat. The first time he had worked its way all the way to the drivers seat and made a small place before we noticed it. Ford replaced the center console but it is still working its way towards the drivers seat. We bought this truck brand new at the end of May and neither of these problems are fixed yet. We have talked to many people at ford, including our Customer Service rep and the guy that does their Facebook. They always say they understand but no one has done anything to fix the problems yet. We have also been to two different dealerships in our area and they can't fix it either. Fords warranty leaves much to be desired.

Nice truck

by 311bigguy from Nebraska | August 20, 2014

Interior is nice, we have the lariat edition. Not as nice as the ram but better than chevy. Diesel power is good and mpg is pretty good, 18 not towing on the hwy and 15.5 towing 8000 lb horse trailer on the hwy. it is very fun to drive.

Uses car for Towing

Great truck

by Pick up truck guy from Newburgh ny | July 4, 2014

Best Truck I've ever owned. Very reliable no problems what so ever. Comfortable ride and tows better excellent. Fuel mileage is good.

Great truck with very few shortfalls

by East Texas Truck Man from Tyler, TX | May 13, 2014

Have had this truck for about a month now. Coming from 3 F150's this truck is an absolute pleasure to drive and tow with! Tows great, mileage is surprisingly good for an 8K lb truck, and the ride is very comfortable. My only 2 complaints about this truck is the small 26 gallon fuel tank (I have the 6.5 ft bed 6.7 Diesel) and the lack of a DEF level guage on the dash how the other manufacturers trucks have. This diesel is also extremely quiet when compared to other trucks in the same segment (which is a good thing).

6 months old

by New Truck from Colorado | April 7, 2014

Brought a new 2014 F-250 Lariat Crew Cab FX4. Love the truck. interior is spacious and quiet, not enough places to stick stuff, ie. cell, papers, etc. that is my only negative. the truck is a beast, quiet diesel w/ 400hp. Solid and Stable in Mountain weather! This truck is why Ford LEADS the American truck industry.

Nice Truck

by Beekeeper from South Central Oklahoma | April 7, 2014

Truck is great. Have problems with dealer. Need to be trained on dealing with public. Service/parts department and marketing mgr. need help.

Uses car for Towing

Terrific truck

by tom from Traverse City, MI | March 22, 2014

My Ford F-250 Crew Cab exceeds my expectations. Interior design is outstanding, comfortable, roomy, lots of practical storage. The power train is smooth. The electronics package which some auto writers complain about works great, more features than I use but those that I do satisfy me.