2000 Ford F-350

2000 Ford F-350
Available in 54 styles:  2000 Ford F-350 4x4 SD Regular Cab 137" WB SRW HD shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

most reliable diesel truck made

by Firebossbob from Jasper, Al. | June 1, 2014

2000 F-350 I can pull anything I can put on it, no problems at all, stiff ride but it's a work truck, I have had several diesels but none have held up any better than the 7.3 , I have the long bed and the turn radius is the only draw back that I have, but I have the 38 gal tank that gives me a lot of range, you will have to make a bathroom stop way before you need fuel.

good Truck not car

by wtf from | February 23, 2014

simple interior, good power, stiff ride. Don't mind getting mud inside, likes gas, can put a ton in the bed. It is a good truck and does what it was designed to do. Haul a heavy load, pull your house, and get through where the pavement ends. If you don't understand it is not a car but a real truck met to work.

best truck i've ever owned

by FarmerJon from sw missouri | November 8, 2012

, 2000 f350, super cab, DRW, 7.3 dsl, 4x4, 6sp ,long bed, This truck has been very reliable and trouble free. It has 125,000 miles and still runs great and everthing still works on it. We pull and carry heavy farm loads on it and also use it to carry our truck camper with a jeep or a horse trailer behind it. It never lacks power and it is totaly stock. it also has maintained a great resell value.

Got One

by 2000 7.3L F-350 from | August 7, 2009

Great Vehicle..Seems to be very reliable. You have no problems w/ heavy loads. Best diesel truck made around the year 2000.

Supream SuperDuty 4x4 DRW 6 spd. Manuel

by Big John from Oregon | April 30, 2009

I got rid of my 2003 chev 2500 HD 4x4, for this f350 7.3 turbo DRW and 6spd. manuel and I can pull my Montana 28.8 any where any hill at any speed. No heated tranny, no heated engine and I just drive. The ony thing I miss is the chevys turning radious.

Featured Services for this Ford F-350