2002 Ford F-350

Available in 50 styles:  2002 Ford F-250 4x2 SD Regular Cab 137" WB HD shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

by brad775 from reno, nv | August 6, 2012

I have enjoyed the truck and used it more than I thought I would. It has a lot of room and plenty of gear room.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

great truck

by 7.3l fan from | March 21, 2012

This diesel truck is the best truck ever. it will take twice as much as the competion and have the best ride along with it.

Uses car for Towing

Big Red Machine

by Big Red Machine from kc,kc | September 6, 2011

This truck is the most reliable , powerful , comfortable truck I have ever owned. Gets good gas milage for such a big truck. Has the 7.3 and is the best engine Ford has ever put out. The 4x4 works awesome and has no issues with it.

Cowboy Cadillac

by Team Roper from Hughson, California | November 10, 2010

Awesome Truck! It will pull anything. I just got back from Reno pulling my horse trailer and the wind was blowing hard with the rain coming down in sheets. Cars were getting blown into the ditch, and Icouldn't feel a thing. The 7.3 engine has more power than I need.

Uses car for Towing

by F350 Fan from Wausau, WI | April 26, 2010

I bought my truck new in 2002. In 2010 I only have 90,000 miles on it but it is starting to rust out on the box fenders and under the doors. Too many MN and WI winters. I have the XLT trim package. The seats can get a bit uncomfortable on long drives. I have had turbo work done and the inter-cooler went out. But otherwise it has been very cost effective to own. I installed the K&N filter which helped with mileage and power, but for the best power for th buck I recommend getting a programmer. You have two great options for pulling power and another they call Race. But with both options you have to be carefull since this is a lot of power for the transmission and you could over heat it you are not careful. The race feature is lots of fun when highway driving or around town. On the Highway I can get 22 mpg at 65-72 mph not pulling anything. I love the truck and would for sure recommend it to everyone. I use the 6.0 diesels for work, those have many problems associated with them from turbos to injectors to front end work. Too bad the government had to get involved with emmisions to ruin a good truck.

by bobr from | June 6, 2009

Great truck. I have the 7.3 diesel, best engine ford made. I pull my camper and work trailers, never a problem. Only downside, not fords fault, mn has 2% biodiesel blend, tends to gel in below zero weather.

great truck

by diesel power from Covington, LA | May 31, 2009

overall great truck. the only thing is the handeling. i have the 7.3 V8. amd you get a bang for your buck.

good working truck - 4dr

by ironhorse from everett, wa | August 8, 2007

Great towing truck, I tow my 26 foot camper regularly. Does well on gas mileage for a big truck, I have the 7.3 diesel. Wonderful overall truck. Only problem is steering column is not narrow enough but I drove the new 2007 it's steering was much better.

Featured Services for this Ford F-350