2006 Ford F-350

Available in 50 styles:  F350 Regular Cab shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fantastic truck for towing + full size campers.

by Dusty from Southwest United States | March 12, 2013

Towed 17,000 lbs. in Nevada 130 degree desert no problem. AC still ice cold. Engine temp remained normal even during steep hills. All dealership maintenace so no problems. 10 year powertrain warranty transferable. Ford backs this truck if you do all scheduled maintenance. I've heard of the bad rapping of these trucks, but they always said they "did not have it serviced by the dealer or can not prove they maintained it". That voids the ten year warranty. Make sure you by from original owners with maintenace verified. You will be a happy camper!

BREAKDOWN LANE

by disappointed from NY | October 31, 2012

DO NOT BUY THE 6.0 TURBO ..Be warned. Broke down with Turbo problems 9 times in under 50k AND FORD CANT or WONT FIX IT! love the interior of the Ford... but this one did me in for good..after 30 years of Ford trucks for pulling i am DONE! and buying a Chevy.

Breaking the bank

by disappointed from Mount Union, Pa | August 5, 2012

I bought this truck from a dealership, and paid alot and bought the extended warranty. I have had it about a month and it has been in the shop for 3 of the 4 weeks. The cost of fixing it has been another arm and leg and the warranty wont cover it. The EGR valve and something electrical I would of been better off buying a new one. NEVER AGAIN. I was warned and didnt listen figured they just got a bad truck well I should have listened. Now I am about broke and have no truck to work. UGH.......

Biult Ford tough

by rsturbo from Miami Florida | April 2, 2012

Our new F-350 did not dissapoint, this is a beast of a truck with the 6.0 power stroke deisel there is noting it seems that this truck wont haul.

Good truck for the money

by Dually Fan from Hickory NC | December 20, 2011

So far, So good. Rather concerned about the 6.0 diesel engine, but, the power and a little more info from my dealer have eased my concerns.

Super, Super Duty

by Rancher from Colorado | September 6, 2011

I raise and train horses and bought this truck to haul my 4 horse gooseneck. I live in Colorado and travel lots of high altitude roads so the turbocharger was a must have in a replacement truck. This Ford produces plenty of power and the tow/haul feature works great on the long downgrades. The ride is very car-like and comfortable. If you're going to tow I'd recommend the dual rear wheels for added flotation and stability and the crew cab/short bed. I owned a long bed and parking it anywhere outside a pasture was a real pain. Gas mileage is not its strong point, but you don't own a truck like this for fuel economy.

I don't suggest this pickup

by Broke as a Joke from Minnesota | August 6, 2011

I bought this pickup used not knowing anything about the 6.0 engine. Def got taken by te dealer...Well... Now I know everything there is to know about the problems that could go wrong with the 6.0 because they went wrong with my truck. EGR... head gasket... you name it and it's went wrong with my truck. I get terrible fuel mileage... pullin I get about 9mpg and on the highway I get about 12mpg. Just terrible. This pickup will break the bank. Looks fantastic and is SO comfortable to ride in.. but so not worth the money.

Outstanding Camper Truck

by WWLT (Woman who loves trucks) from Boise, ID | July 23, 2011

I purchased this truck from its original owner along with a Lance Camper. I have had no problems with it; it has plenty of power to carry one of the heaviest campers available. I have heard - and read about - the problems with the 6.0 engine but after four years of ownership have only needed to keep up with the scheduled maintenance. The local mechanic who takes care of this truck tells me he has seen some with problems at 85,000 miles and some with no problems at 150,000 miles so who knows if it's better or worse than other trucks.

Best diesel I've had out of 8 owned

by AllGood Excavating from IL | November 25, 2010

I was hesitant after reading the far overblown slamming of the 6.0 PSD on the internet. After 4 years of ownership, I'm convinced most of the bad reviews for this year truck must have been made by owners of competing trucks. This truck drives great, has plenty of power, and has hauled waaaaay over it's rated towing weight for almost 200,000 miles. Had one oil leak fixed under warranty at 23k, but that's it. I like it far better than any 7.3 PSD I ever owned. Besides, I don't think there is a single 7.3 PSD still in existence that doesn't pour oil out the bottom. Great truck with the best interior and ride as well.

Mixed emotions

by MarkSuperDuty from Atlanta | July 30, 2010

My diesel truck has 50,000 miles. It has had an easy life but has been plagued with many problems. For example, she has had two turbos installed. She also fails to run with no warning, so I have never had complete confidence in her on any trip away from home. You just always have that feeling in the back of your mind...when is it going to quit or where is it going to leave me. I also had 2004 and 2005 models all bought brand new. They were even worse. I just cant recommend the diesel in this truck at all even though I read of owners who have never had an issue.

Featured Services for this Ford F-350