2006 Ford F-350

2006 Ford F-350
Available in 50 styles:  F350 Regular Cab shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Just hope what I read about the 6.0 is wrong.

by Cacowboy4u from Bakersfield Ca. | January 12, 2015

Just recently bought this truck 165,000 miles, and I guess what impresses me the most is the power, and regardless what someone said about getting poor mileage. I pick up (7) 500lbs drums and a turn around total 260+ miles. And on three different times I got 18.6 MPG. I was totally shocked expecting less than 12MPG. For those that intend to buy this truck, I would still consider the flaws that is known about this 6.0, is to get an extended warranty engine and transmission. 100K 4 yrs. American Auto Shield. I think this will be my best investment i did when I bought this truck. I would recommend the 7.3 engine less red flags.

Best truck ive ever had.

by Scobra667 from floridia | June 12, 2014

2011 I purchased a used 2006 f350 6.0, amarillo package. i was new to the diesel scene and only knew what i had read, i picked the 6.0 for many reasons, reasons like good turning, exellent towing, soild front axle, i liked the style, and i liked the bad rep the 6.0 had been given, it lowered the prices of the trucks and i was able to buy mine for 20,000$ flat all taxes included. after buying this investment, i upgraded the motor, and turbo, delete kits and turbos and heads. over all invested another 12,000$ into the truck, and have a lifted off road giant, now almost at 200,000. best truck ever.

Fantastic truck for towing + full size campers.

by Dusty from Southwest United States | March 12, 2013

Towed 17,000 lbs. in Nevada 130 degree desert no problem. AC still ice cold. Engine temp remained normal even during steep hills. All dealership maintenace so no problems. 10 year powertrain warranty transferable. Ford backs this truck if you do all scheduled maintenance. I've heard of the bad rapping of these trucks, but they always said they "did not have it serviced by the dealer or can not prove they maintained it". That voids the ten year warranty. Make sure you by from original owners with maintenace verified. You will be a happy camper!

Uses car for Towing

BREAKDOWN LANE

by disappointed from NY | October 31, 2012

DO NOT BUY THE 6.0 TURBO ..Be warned. Broke down with Turbo problems 9 times in under 50k AND FORD CANT or WONT FIX IT! love the interior of the Ford... but this one did me in for good..after 30 years of Ford trucks for pulling i am DONE! and buying a Chevy.

Uses car for Towing

Breaking the bank

by disappointed from Mount Union, Pa | August 5, 2012

I bought this truck from a dealership, and paid alot and bought the extended warranty. I have had it about a month and it has been in the shop for 3 of the 4 weeks. The cost of fixing it has been another arm and leg and the warranty wont cover it. The EGR valve and something electrical I would of been better off buying a new one. NEVER AGAIN. I was warned and didnt listen figured they just got a bad truck well I should have listened. Now I am about broke and have no truck to work. UGH.......

Biult Ford tough

by rsturbo from Miami Florida | April 2, 2012

Our new F-350 did not dissapoint, this is a beast of a truck with the 6.0 power stroke deisel there is noting it seems that this truck wont haul.

Good truck for the money

by Dually Fan from Hickory NC | December 20, 2011

So far, So good. Rather concerned about the 6.0 diesel engine, but, the power and a little more info from my dealer have eased my concerns.

Super, Super Duty

by Rancher from Colorado | September 6, 2011

I raise and train horses and bought this truck to haul my 4 horse gooseneck. I live in Colorado and travel lots of high altitude roads so the turbocharger was a must have in a replacement truck. This Ford produces plenty of power and the tow/haul feature works great on the long downgrades. The ride is very car-like and comfortable. If you're going to tow I'd recommend the dual rear wheels for added flotation and stability and the crew cab/short bed. I owned a long bed and parking it anywhere outside a pasture was a real pain. Gas mileage is not its strong point, but you don't own a truck like this for fuel economy.

I don't suggest this pickup

by Broke as a Joke from Minnesota | August 6, 2011

I bought this pickup used not knowing anything about the 6.0 engine. Def got taken by te dealer...Well... Now I know everything there is to know about the problems that could go wrong with the 6.0 because they went wrong with my truck. EGR... head gasket... you name it and it's went wrong with my truck. I get terrible fuel mileage... pullin I get about 9mpg and on the highway I get about 12mpg. Just terrible. This pickup will break the bank. Looks fantastic and is SO comfortable to ride in.. but so not worth the money.

Outstanding Camper Truck

by WWLT (Woman who loves trucks) from Boise, ID | July 23, 2011

I purchased this truck from its original owner along with a Lance Camper. I have had no problems with it; it has plenty of power to carry one of the heaviest campers available. I have heard - and read about - the problems with the 6.0 engine but after four years of ownership have only needed to keep up with the scheduled maintenance. The local mechanic who takes care of this truck tells me he has seen some with problems at 85,000 miles and some with no problems at 150,000 miles so who knows if it's better or worse than other trucks.

Featured Services for this Ford F-350