2008 Ford F-350

See Photos & Videos

Overall

new to a 6.4L

by X-Z71 owner from Chesapeake, VA | November 10, 2013

Turbos.Still Working Out The Kinks From The Last Owner. From The First Time I Got In It I Could Feel The POwer Of The Dual Turbos

Uses car for Towing

most reliable truck I have owned

by jomar from new britain Ct | May 11, 2013

I really found what I was looking for diesel with 6 speed. Standart trANSMITION .no high miles its feel like. New

2008 FORD F350 "TRUCK"

by FORD TRUCK SPECIALIST from DUTCHESS COUNTY.NY | September 23, 2012

BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED,HANDLING SUSPENSION,DURABILITY,DIESEL MOTOR STRONG ! BUY A FORD BEFORE A CHEVY OR A DODGE !

2008 King Ranch F350

by King Rancher from Ohio | March 29, 2012

Really liked the handling for a big truck. I didn't like being stranded the first day I purchased it in the middle of nowhere Mississippi because of a faulty fuel check valve that took all of hour and half and $197 to fix. But 5pm on a Saturday and the engine is shut down. Other wise its been okay since. Interior is very nice and seats comfortable. Would like to see little better fuel economy and acceleration but handles pretty good.

08 f350 PSD CC

by Beldog from Adirondacks, NY | January 17, 2011

Great truck so far. Power is endless and pure. Have exceeded recommended tow weight without problems. Brakes are adequate and built in brake control works great.

WORK HORSE

by SUPERDUTY from BLUEFIELD WV | December 31, 2010

ILL START WITH THE FEW BADS... I HAVE A 08 F350 SUPER DUTY, IT HAS THE 5.4 GAS ENGINE, THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE WITH THIS TRUCK IS FACTORY TOW MIRRORS. I EXPACTED FOR THE TRUCK TO HAVE GOOD POWER, BUT FOR IT SIZE BE KINDA SLOW... MY FIRST TEST WAS A 28 FOOT TRAILER, BUMPER HAUL, WITH A MUSTANG AND A CALIVLEAR ON IT...I MUST SAY GRANNY LOW IS AMAZING. I PULLED THE 2 CARS JUST FINE, I LIVE IN WV SO WE HAVE AMNY HILLS, AND I NEVER USED ANYTHING LOWER THEN 3RD ON THE HIGHWAY!! IV ALSO PUT 6K MILES ON IT IN 2 MONTHS, ITS A BEAST .

GREAT! Except.....

by Crazy over Ford Trucks from Port St Lucie, FL | December 8, 2010

Great truck......except Ford insists on cheapening these three things: 1) Leather seating 2) Carpet or whatever it is on the floor (they have sure lowered their standards on the carpet, a LOT....we've had Ford for over 35 years, since 2000, they have put in a cheap thing they called carpet, even in the Lincolns. 3) A cheap coast of dust paint on some steering wheels. I had to wrap the wheel, as it cost over 500 dollars to replace it. Other than that, they are GREAT vehicles. Our Excursion, we kept, they didn't want to give us anything for it and we've had no problems in 10 years with it.

Strongest Truck I've ever owned

by Fine Taste from Baltimore, MD | December 1, 2010

Great, Great truck! I've owned chevy and Ford now and will stick with higher end Ford's from here on out...

Drove all the others Liked it the best

by 928F from Santa Fe, New Mexico | November 30, 2010

Has plenty of power for what I need, can haul goose neck with 300 bails about 18750lb of hay plus trailer. Rough on tires have 20k and half gone due to the torque. Before buying drove all the other truck and came to the conclusion that Ford put more into there trucks. Had a welding side business installing hitches the Fords are built a lot better. Drove GMC,Chevy fast but kind of light don't think can carry as much as the Ford safely. The new Fords have more power maybe Will try the new one when this one wares out.

Best Truck Ever Made

by Ford Super Duty from Denver, Colorado | August 30, 2010

I will only buy Ford F350's for towing - great with equipment, trailers, campers and toys! I used it for work and pleasure - rides like a dream with my airbags. Bully Dogs are awesome in this truck - worth the investment!

Did you find this review helpful? Yes Page Not Found | Cars.com

Sorry, we couldn't find that page.

Get back on track using the search box or links below.

u-turn image