2009 Ford F-350

2009 Ford F-350
Available in 50 styles:  2009 Ford F-350 4x4 SD Regular Cab 137" WB SRW shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

The work horse to tow our fifth wheel.

by N/A from Coeur d'Alene, ID | April 16, 2012

Our Ford F350 is just what we wanted to pull a 38 ft. fifth wheel. It has the power and dependability to take us into our retirement on the road and without any hesitations to meet a mountain grade. We know that we can travel anytime of year knowing that we will be cool during the summer heat and warm during the winter with heated seats and the peace of mind knowing that the 4 wheel drive will safely carry us through the snow and ice. We love our Ford F350.

Uses car for Towing

Excellent Truck

by Big Red from Florida | March 26, 2012

Rides like a luxury car, handles beautifully, it has lots of interior space for the whole family, I can put my motorcycle in the Bed and haul our camper at the same time, We Love our truck. Best truck we've ever had.

Uses car for Towing

Great van

by tororider from Michigan | October 21, 2011

I needed a van that I could use to take my three kids, plus one on the way, luggage and a dog crate on vacations. Minivans wouldn't cut it, this fits the bill perfectly. Rides like a truck, because it is one. Plenty of space and I can manage 16+mpg if I am careful how I drive. It isn't for everyone, but it is perfect for what I needed.