2012 Ford F-350

2012 Ford F-350

Available in 44 styles:  2012 Ford F-350 4x4 SD Regular Cab 8' box 137" WB SRW shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Not worth the money

by Lbd44 from Colorado | May 2, 2013

Very under power, and if does have an exhaust brake it doesn't work very good, I have 2000 miles on it and I'm not impresd. I'm going to try and trade for a diffrant brand.

2012 f350

by Jeff from Calgary Alberta | April 29, 2013

I have been a GM man all my life. i just bought my new 2012 f350 diesel we just love it. Lots of small well thought out things on these trucks. I cant see my self buying another Duramax.

Ford f-350

by harry from Kutztown,PA | December 14, 2012

Tuck is good looking truck inside and outside, rides great for a big truck, pulls 36 ft camper with ease however fuel mileage is tuff, 13.1 miles a gallon @ this point.. only 700 miles so hope it gets better after braking @1000 MILES SO THEY SAY.. WE WILL SEE !!! Other than the fuel thing wife love the truck,that is a good thing.. Will post after 1000 miles !!!

Ford F350 6.2 King Ranch

by Stu from Upstate NY | November 28, 2012

I traded my RAM 2500 HD Diesel for the King Ranch. The truck is very comfortable. There's more adjustement in the steering, pedals and seat than the RAM. It has a lot of features inside that make life more comfortable. The suspension is slightly plusher than the RAM but still becomes unsettled when unloaded on stutter bumps when cornering. The power initially feels disappointing compared to a diesel. There is a lot less torque on the bottom end. But, let it rev and it gets up and goes, it will put a smile on your face. I've been getting between 12mpg going a 10 mile commute to 15.5mpg on the freeway. The gearbox is sweet, 6 speeds and smooth shifting. The lights are ok. i may change the bulbs to HID's. Remote start is nice and the two tone paint job gets lots of comments from old dudes like me. Its sharp.

great truck

by truck from NEW MEXICO | November 13, 2012

really enjoy driving my new truck. It handles well & rides smooth. the diesel engine doesn't smoke or have black soot. Nice & clean. Great looking truck. Really like the back up camera. All & All very happy with my new F 350.

built ford tough

by built ford tough from | August 29, 2012

This truck is built ford tough and its built without your tax $. Ford has never soaked up our tax $.....like GM. Not only that this thing gets great gas mileage, can tow anything anywhere, and looks great.

NO EXHAUST BRAKE

by RV from Grants Pass, Oregon | August 22, 2012

I was told when I purchased this f350 diesel that it had an exhaust brake IT does NOT. Exhaust braking on the truck is very poor.. It also has extreme vibrations in the drive train especially when towing, and vibrations in the truck when not towing. I was told by the dealer's shop that they all do that and that it is in specs. So I have to live with those issues in a brand new truck!! Other wise nice truck.

When you want real power, F350 Power Stroke is it!

by HotWheels from Willamette Valley, Oregon | August 6, 2012

There's no secret over time, diesels have more pulling power than gasoline - reason alone I chose to buy a new diesel. I was pulling my 30' TT with a 5.4L gas V8 - on level ground, most things were fine. Once I hit an incline (and we have plenty in Oregon) it was "getting a running start first" mentality. Now, I have no worries or safety concerns with the new 6.7L V8 Diesel! I will say you can achieve the same pulling results with any of the Big 3 Diesels, but Ford's attention to other details won me over. Styling, tech integration, safety... are a few of the reasons I chose my F350 over the others. If you're looking for a rig that will pulling anything, look great, and provide key safety features - you'll find it all in the 2012 Ford F350!

King Ranch

by Chuck from Texas | July 26, 2012

I recently bought a king ranch and got everything i wanted on it. The towing is great on it. When i was pulling my camper i didn't even fell it behind me. This truck will do everything you need. I had recently owned a Ram 3500 and before that had a Chevy 3500 HD and they don't even compare to the Ford. The best way to go is a Lariat ot a King Ranch cause you get so many more features when i haul my trailer it is so easy to hook up to it with the rear view camera.

Uses car for Towing

Nicest Truck I have ever owned.

by Farm and pleasure! from Sharon, Wisconsin | June 5, 2012

I purchased this truck from Kunes Country in Delavan, WI. I needed a good strong truck for farm use and it can haul a heavy load with no problem. My wife and I also use it on a daily basis other than just the farm. It's a real pleasure to drive and ride in. We really do love the truck and would recommend it to anyone.... and.... the dealer we purchased it from was also a pleasure to work with.