2014 Ford F-350

2014 Ford F-350

Available in 44 styles:  2014 Ford F-350 4x4 SD Regular Cab 8' box 137" WB SRW shown

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I have owened every heavy duty truck out on the m.

by Fordtruck4life from Upper New York. | March 23, 2014

These Ford super duty trucks happen to be the best trucks on the market, still today! I have owened every American made truck out there for the past 25 years.The new 6.7 Ford diesel Gets the job done like No other. Not just the engine either, I once again just bought my 7th Super Duty, 2014 F-350 SRW 6.7 4X4 Platinum. And must say I have not had 1 problem with any of my trucks, I have owned the 2008 6.4 - 2010 6.4, 2011 6.7 Scorpion, 2012 6.7 Scorpion, Now the 2014 Platinum 6.7 Scorpion. None of witch needed Any repair ! Just routine maintenance. I cant say the same for the Cummins that I've owned, nor the Duramax. Too much to go into. Not even going to mention the Titan, or Tundra, or even the F 150s I've owned. Reason = Not the same class. Buy one, You'll Love it.

2014 Ford F-350 Dually

by Full Time RVer from Pipe Creek, TX | March 17, 2014

Great truck for towing my 5th wheel trailer. Very comfortable and economical considering. It is a diesel and will burn bio fuel.

Uses car for Towing

love it

by horseshoer from Tennessee | March 14, 2014

I usually drive Fords. This is a crew cab F350 SRW 4x4. It's not a sports car but it handles surprisingly well to be a heavy work truck. The ride is relatively quiet. It has good power for a 6.2L gas engine. I average about 13 mpg on mostly hilly state highways. This seems like a very capable truck. The controls are all easy to reach and activate and the interior is very comfortable. It has tons of room in the cab. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

third truck in 12 years

by 150,250,350 from Bergheim texas | February 27, 2014

I have had ford trucks for a while now and they seem to hold up even though I tear the guts out of them. I had a gas 5.4 04 that gave me 250000 miles before she gave out and then I got a 06 6.0 that I still have. it runs great but my wife stole it from me so I now have a 14 350 and to date it is everything I hoped for I think the seats are more comfortable than before but there is less leg room and the pulling is out of this world as well as load carrying in the bed I put 2100 lbs of feed back there is drove like a dream through all terrains its a good balance of work and comfort