2009 Ford F-450

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Complete Liars

by Baddeal from Pa. | July 28, 2012

I saw a vehicle that I wanted from the web site. After calling several times to get info on the vehicle I went to the bank and got a loan. I told the owner rhat I would be there on a specific day at a specific time. After driving four hours I found out that the vehicle was no longer there. When asked about the vehicle the owner said that it had a bad title and could not sell it to us. He said he tried to call me and let me know but he never did. Then when looking at a similar vehicle another salespersin came out and when asked about the original vehicle we wanyed he said that it was sold the day before.

Best truck I've owned

by 5th Wheel Trailer Enthusiast from Sacramento | January 28, 2012

My 2009 F450 is an incredible truck! The engineering and performance are truly impressive. I tow a 41' 5th-wheel toy hauler and my F450 delivers the power, braking, and comfort not available in other trucks. I am so impressed with the exceptional tow ratings and GVWR. Friends comment on the beautifully appointed interior, sound system and overall appearance. Mechanically, the truck has been stellar.

Awesome puller

by fordguy from Greeley, CO | February 17, 2010

my family bought this truck in Feb 09 and I've never been in anything more comfortable or driven anything more pleasant in my life. after 56,000 miles no problems and it pulls trailers like theirs nothing their. Price is a bit much after discovering we could have gotten a F450 chassis cab for about 15,000 less (15,000 dollar pickup box?) but overall, great truck!

BUYER BEWARE

by sorry I bought a ford from Covington, VA | January 2, 2010

Think not twice but three times before buying. My #2 fuel injecter went out at 12K, 14K, and twice at 24K miles. The last time I was picking my truck up from the dealer and broke down again after driving less than two miles. This is the first and last ford I will ever own.I do not know what I was thinking expecting a $60,000 to be reliable. And do not forget the 10 mpg.

poor choice

by Mr.Easy from Houston, Tx. | May 4, 2009

The F450 Drives loose like the tires are half flat and pulls to right after 200 miles the dealer said that was normal for these trucks. Pulling a 15k trailer was scary with this truck my dodge 3500 or my gmc 2500 towes this trailer much better and more of a feeling of control.