2014 Ford Fiesta

Available in 7 styles:  2014 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

love this thing

by party comes stand in my ford fiesta from South OK California | March 16, 2015

At just short of 15k so far haven't had any problems the sound system is amazing for stock I am blowno away.when I drive easy I get roughly 30city 40highway mine is a 5 speed se 1.6l I have put a short ram air intake and MagnaFlow exhaust system which sounds awesome and helped my mileage quite a bit. I can't get enough of driving it I put a 2" lowering kit on as well as 16" search Terra wheels with 205/4th 16 kumho ast tires now the car handles better than anything I've driven by far the most fun driving this car 120% recommend this car

Very nice car for the money

by Mama5 from Shreveport, La. | March 2, 2015

I bought this car because my son has one and loves it. I thought it was a great little car for the money. I am very impressed by it's styling and the options that comes with it. I am loving the bluetooth and many other features. It is a very spunky car. No problem with acceleration of getting in and out of traffic. I hope to get many years of service from this car.

Fun Littl Car

by The Prince Of SNJ from southern New Jersey | February 6, 2015

I've had the Fiesta S sedan for 6 months now and I'm still impressed. I have the stick shift and it is a streight base model. I had planned on buying a SE But setteled on the S. I'd been driving the same vehicle for the past 16 years. So it was time for a change. and what a wonderful change Great gas milage. Fun to drive. I tell people the auto press is right it is the most fun small car to drive.

#sickcar

by Jay Z from Essex | January 15, 2015

Creepy sick car m8 2 gd 2 b true Slick driving...call me slick rick Picking up all da gals in it sick yeah

Wish I loved my Fiesta

by Kristen from Jacksonville, Fl | January 5, 2015

I bought my Fiesta SE back in March. I have experienced shaking and jerking with this brand new car when accelerating and turning. I have taken it the dealership many times and they say it is normal. But driving this car is a not comfortable because it constantly shakes when shifting gears while accelerating. It feels like I am a new driver learning to drive a manual. Disappointed because I expected to have this car for a long time.

Dangerous locking mechanism

by smartblnde from Northern Kentucky | January 2, 2015

I actually like the car, but I gave it a bad review because of one single item: the power lock. If someone wants to unlock all the doors, one must get IN the car and push the button on the middle console under the radio. That can be unsafe depending on where you are. There is no fix for this: it would need to be completely redesigned. The gears shift smoothly, and there is plenty of power in the manual transmission. There are only 3500 miles on it at this point. Oh, and there appears to be no way to adjust the driver's seat to recline. Really weird. We drive it around town, but would not take it on a long trip because of the inconveniences listed above. We take our Corolla (stick or auto, we have two) on road trips where more than one person has to get in the car.

My best buy EVER!

by A Pastor from Spring Valley CA | November 14, 2014

I bought my car at the beginning of November. I have never bought a small car but after my wife bought one, I HAD to get one! It drives GREAT, great responsive steering, the gas mileage is awesome for me in comparison to my last car. There is plenty of head room, I don't feel crowded or closed in, the sound is very good, the phone synch is great!. That is so exciting to me, that I actually call my wife at least 10 times when I am in the car, JUST to use the in car phone! The style of the exterior is wonderful and eye catching, the truck is very spacious. I don't worry about the back seat of my car because I have NEVER had anybody sit in my backseat! I love the car, I am a very happy owner!

Problems Every 4 Months

by I know the mechanics by name from London, ON | November 6, 2014

I have owned this car for 14 months and it has just been issues after issues. So far the computer and steering have had to be replaced. Also I had the transmission replaced 6 months ago, and it is now in again for the exact same problem. That's right transmission issues 6 months apart. Overall the transmission in this car is very loud. You can hear the gears shifting. I was told "some cars are louder then others." This car also has issues will acceleration and shaking. This car is ideal if you just need something for in town. I drive my car all over and go on long road trips. If you are like me and like to drive everywhere, spend the extra money. Get a more reliable car.

Best affordable sporty looking car

by Dafiesta from Chicago, IL | October 27, 2014

This has different colors of neon and a great sound system. It rides pretty smooth and has alot of bells and whistles that are pretty neat.

What an awesome car!

by Eric and Nicole from Tampa, FL | August 16, 2014

We purchased a 2014 Ford Fiesta hatchback and we love it. It has power everything, a built in sync system and it has beautiful styling inside and out. Buy this car, you will be very happy.