2014 Ford Fiesta

Available in 7 styles:  2014 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great car

by Magnus Maximus from Toa Baja, PR | February 29, 2016

I have a 2011 fiesta (67,000 miles) and a 2014 model (27,000 miles), both S sedan. I have to say that while driving, I forget this is a subcompact, because it handles like a bigger car. The exterior looks great. The interiors are of good quality. I think this is a well thought car. It gives me 45 miles per gallon in the highway. The motor is small, but plenty of power to have the job done. Bluetooth works fine. Sound system is really good. I love it!

2014 FORD FIESTA SE RACE RED

by RED REBEL from HUTCHINSON, KS | October 20, 2015

ME AND MY WIFE HAD A 2011 FORD FUSION WE LOVED BUT WAS STARTING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IT AROUND 65000 MILES SO WE STARTED LOOKING AROUND WHEN WE WENT TO FORD WE LOOKED AT THE NEW FUSION BUT DIDNT LIKE HOW IF FELT IM 6'2" AND FIT JUST FINE WE BOUGHT THE 2014 IN OCT.2013 AND NOW HAVE ALMOST 60000 ON IT WITH NO PROBLEMS WE GO EVERYWHERE IN THIS CAR THE ONLY UPGRADES SO FAR ARE A 2" CAT BACK MAGNFLO EXHAUST WITCH HELPED IN PROFORMANCE WE LOVE IT AND ARE LOOKING TO BUY A SECOND ONE.

Better MPG than advertized

by jmaug from Webster, NY | August 13, 2015

I've put 33,000 miles on this car and I'm still really happy with my purchase. I haven't had any major issues since buying it. I had to get the front speaker replaced shortly after buying it but really haven't had to do anything else to it. The Hancook tires that came with it needed replaced after 30,000 miles. I got the 1.0L 3-cylinder option and was really impressed with how well it keeps up. It does well on hills too. The acceleration does have a bit of a lag until the turbo kicks in, but it can be corrected with an adjusted shifting style. It was quoted at 45 MPG Highway when I bought it, and then a few months later I got a check and note from Ford saying they overestimated the MPG and it should be 42 Highway. If it fill the tank and drive it at 50-60 mph, I get 50 or more miles per gallon. The best I got was 60 MPGs so far. One tank can have almost a 600 mile range when driven efficiently. I've been able to take a 20,000 mile road trip with it because of how efficient it is. I'm 6'1'' and fit fine in it, but no one would want to sit behind me. The interior is a bit cheap feeling, like just molded plastic, but it's also a cheap car. I really like my Fiesta SFE and I hope Ford has something like it when I need something new.

The Good , The Bad and The Ugly

by depressed no cruise from Calgary AB Canada | April 26, 2015

I must even having this car for short time , already finds things not likeable .This car only is setup for a certain person 5' 5" and shorter , i 'm 5 11" and I feel very cramped my brother in law is over 6' and his knees were almost at his chin. Pedals are too close together , found this out the hard way when my foot got stuck between brake and gas pedal , and yes along with the others the auto transmission shudders as you pick up speed from a complete stop. I don't even know if a adult could even sit in the back if need to be, espically if tall driver is driving .

love this thing

by party comes stand in my ford fiesta from South OK California | March 16, 2015

At just short of 15k so far haven't had any problems the sound system is amazing for stock I am blowno away.when I drive easy I get roughly 30city 40highway mine is a 5 speed se 1.6l I have put a short ram air intake and MagnaFlow exhaust system which sounds awesome and helped my mileage quite a bit. I can't get enough of driving it I put a 2" lowering kit on as well as 16" search Terra wheels with 205/4th 16 kumho ast tires now the car handles better than anything I've driven by far the most fun driving this car 120% recommend this car

Very nice car for the money

by Mama5 from Shreveport, La. | March 2, 2015

I bought this car because my son has one and loves it. I thought it was a great little car for the money. I am very impressed by it's styling and the options that comes with it. I am loving the bluetooth and many other features. It is a very spunky car. No problem with acceleration of getting in and out of traffic. I hope to get many years of service from this car.

Fun Littl Car

by The Prince Of SNJ from southern New Jersey | February 6, 2015

I've had the Fiesta S sedan for 6 months now and I'm still impressed. I have the stick shift and it is a streight base model. I had planned on buying a SE But setteled on the S. I'd been driving the same vehicle for the past 16 years. So it was time for a change. and what a wonderful change Great gas milage. Fun to drive. I tell people the auto press is right it is the most fun small car to drive.

#sickcar

by Jay Z from Essex | January 15, 2015

Creepy sick car m8 2 gd 2 b true Slick driving...call me slick rick Picking up all da gals in it sick yeah

Wish I loved my Fiesta

by Kristen from Jacksonville, Fl | January 5, 2015

I bought my Fiesta SE back in March. I have experienced shaking and jerking with this brand new car when accelerating and turning. I have taken it the dealership many times and they say it is normal. But driving this car is a not comfortable because it constantly shakes when shifting gears while accelerating. It feels like I am a new driver learning to drive a manual. Disappointed because I expected to have this car for a long time.

Dangerous locking mechanism

by smartblnde from Northern Kentucky | January 2, 2015

I actually like the car, but I gave it a bad review because of one single item: the power lock. If someone wants to unlock all the doors, one must get IN the car and push the button on the middle console under the radio. That can be unsafe depending on where you are. There is no fix for this: it would need to be completely redesigned. The gears shift smoothly, and there is plenty of power in the manual transmission. There are only 3500 miles on it at this point. Oh, and there appears to be no way to adjust the driver's seat to recline. Really weird. We drive it around town, but would not take it on a long trip because of the inconveniences listed above. We take our Corolla (stick or auto, we have two) on road trips where more than one person has to get in the car.