We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Ford Fiesta

2015 Ford Fiesta
Available in 7 styles:  2016 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Not worth the Ford name

by Traveler from DeWitt, VA | August 31, 2016

Purchased new in October 2015 and have had too many problems and unfixed issues. When cruise control is set for highway driving the engine will Rev up to 4000+ rpms spontaneously. Repair shop can not duplicate problem, therefore it hasn't been fixed. The car has already had to have the front shocks replaced. The air conditioner stops blowing cold air and requires being turned off, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on. Again, repair shop could not duplicate problem, therefore problem not fixed. The car is in the shop every month to 6 weeks and no repairs to fix ongoing issues. The transmission jerks on take off or if traveling over large hills or mountains. Acceleration lags during take off from stopped position sporadically so you can't trust it to pull out in traffic. Worst Ford vehicle I've ever purchased.

Fun by Design, Lacks Performance

by Smith Carter from | June 27, 2016

Fun. That’s the feeling you get when you drive a Fiesta. Its nimble handling means you can count on a ride that delivers. Combine that with smart connectivity via available SYNC®327 and the comfort of available heated leather-trimmed front seats. Then add great fuel efficiency*, so the fun can last all day long.

Fantastic Little Car

by MrsArnold319 from Chicago, IL | June 18, 2016

I've owned this car for just over a year now (20k miles) and I LOVE it! Great gas mileage and surprisingly comfortable for such a small car. I've fit my family of 4 in it (including 2 6' tall boys) as well as 2 car seats plus another child across the back seat. I wouldn't recommend this car for a long drive for that many people, but for your every day driving around it gets the job done. I was concerned that buying a smaller, cheaper car it would look and feel cheap on the inside. It's actually much nicer on the inside than I expected. You also can't beat the gas mileage. I had been driving a midsize sedan for about 10 years and with this car I'm spending about half as much as I used to on gas. One big concern I had was how the car would handle on snowy roads and in high wind. I commute about 60 miles every day so I often have to drive long distances in all kinds of weather. I can honestly say this car handles better on snowy, icy roads and in high winds than my old car ever did. Having had the car only a year I can't really speak to the long term reliability of the car, but so far I've been nothing but pleased with it. I have recommended it to friends that I knew were in the market for a smaller car.

Great little car

by LimeSqueeze from Cincinnati, ohio | August 4, 2015

I love my 2013 Ford Fiesta! bought it new...in the crazy yet fun "Lime Squeeze" color. I traded my 2007 CTS Caddy in on it. The gas mileage is brilliant! I could go for a week and a half ..to and from work and not need to fill up. It was very zippy and fun to drive. It could really perform if needing to accelerate quickly. It does have a strange...sputtering, hesitation which seems to occur when moving at lower speeds. THE BEST aspect to this car...Is that IT handled like a champ on snow and ice in Cincinnati, Ohio. I could NOT believe how during a level 3 ice and snow storm this car handled. I literally watched all other major car brands slide, crash and slip all over during one of our huge storms last year. Not the Fiesta...It took me by surprise as It held to the road and handled amazingly. I would buy this car again...because of gas mileage and how it handled in extreme weather conditions.

Pleasant surprises!

by Impala from mclean, va | June 17, 2015

My wife wanted the car since it is small and she feels confident about parking it. We got the Titanium trim. The car is quiet and has all the features my wife wanted. (Power seat would be nice, Mr. Ford). We were concerned about rear seat side impact rating (2 stars). But the car will be driven most of the time by 1 person in local road. So we accepted the risk.

Wanted One Since They Advertised on American Idol

by Fiesta Seeker from Mobile, AL | April 21, 2015

The car I've wanted since they came out. I love a small car but still need to carry passengers and this fits my needs. I know it's designed for a younger driving group but I love the look of it. It is very responsive and holds its own in heavy traffic. I have the Titanic and am very impressed with the comfort and electronic features.

Best Car on its Segment

by The Grey from Manila | March 2, 2015

Fiesta excels on a lot of things compared to other cars I test drived, 1. it excels in handling it is so fun to drive 2. Most stunning looking and modern looking compared to other subcompacts. Very Premium and Sporty. totally a head turner! Compared to other cars who very much looks the same. 3. It is super fuel efficient specially on Highway & yet a powerfull engine because of its Ecoboost technology. 4. More technologically equiped compared to other cars - SYNC technology - Voice Command - Rain sensor wipers - Back Parking Cam - Touch Screen - Automatic Side mirrors - Ambient lighting 5 . Always got high ratings on Safety from various respectable groups. 2- 7 Airbags, Hill Start Assist. Etc. 6. Classy, Stylish interiors , Soft shock absorbing dashboard, Very comfortable front seats, huge trunk on Sedan. back space are comfortably spacious.

6 mos research and fiesta's 24 awards and counting

by matt tracker from Makati | February 23, 2015

After months of research & comparisons Im very happy that I bought and choose fiesta over other cars. I may share my reason and experience but why would you guys believe me,there might be biased reviews, honest reviews, good reviews and sincere reviews. So I think the best way to prove that its the real deal best car on its segment is the number awards fiesta have won and checkin the facts. It won international engine of the year award 3 years in a row 2O12-14. got five stars on Euro Ncap Safety Rating, 2O14 Automotive Excellence Award for handling, Won Car of the Year by topgear and more than 24 other awards and as of the moment its still counting. Its the best looking car on its segment more like a subcompact aston martin which very stylish and premium very ahead from its competitors in regards to looks. Every youtube video of versus or comparison that has Fiesta on it, Fiesta always wins won by its superb engine efficiency and awesome handling . Plus Fiesta used to own Jaguar Aston Martin. Its the best subcompact car I just wish they can make a full size sedan version of it because Im definitely a sure buy.

Gas Saver

by Happy Camper from Virginia | February 9, 2015

This by far the best car I have owned. I recently rented one and fell in love with the car. This is probably going to be my retirement vehicle. James Alston and Omar really got me rolling. Thanks again.

The bruised knot on my shin from the Ford Fiesta

by Rental review from Wilsonville, Oregon | January 14, 2015

I've been renting this car for 5 days now and my right shin won't make it through another day. Some dimwit thought it a good idea to design cup holders at the bottom front of the door. These cup holders stick out at a very narrow point of exit for your legs. If you do not swing the door open to its maximum angle upon exiting you will bang your right shin into the protruding cup holder every time. Let me tell you, it's painful. The width at which the door comfortably opens is not wide enough to avoid this shin killer and unless you remember to force the door to its maximum opening point you are sure to get a painful reminder to do it next time. I won't be renting this car again or buying it, ever! Terrible design, and who puts a drink so low and forward that you can't even reach it unless the door is open? Dumb design.