2011 Ford Flex

Available in 10 styles:  2011 Ford Flex 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Nice Ride!!

by cafe girl from Toledo, Ohio | February 20, 2015

I was looking for a used Flex Limited with lower miles and I always waited too late. I looked on line and found one at Ed Schmidt that had been reduced in price (shocking). I put in my info and they were very helpful. It was a wonderful and nail biting experience at the same time. I owe it all to Rocky who was the best salesman ever. He has a lot of patience and he helped me get my car. He is my car salesman for life. Thank you Rocky and Ed Schmidt!!!

Car shopping

by sports car fanatic from Hemet, Ca | February 15, 2015

Had a wonderful experience while looking at cars. A young man, Chad Norton from Gosh Ford in Hemet showed me some cars and went over them from head to toe. He was very nice, friendly, and knowageble. Very good customer service! I give him a 10!

Flex your muscle

by Big Ed from South Amboy | February 5, 2015

I was looking for a SUV. I looked at the Enclave, Traverse, Acadia and Explorer. I saw a flex and decided to give it a try. I fell in love with it's features, handling and the bang for my buck. I couldn't touch the Enclave,Traverse, Acadia for what i paid for the Flex. I liked it over the Explorer which I really liked. I bought it used from Oasis Chevrolet and they made my purchase easy and worked with me on the price. Simply put Ford has a better product for your dollar!

5 weeks in the shop

by vermont business person from woodstock vermont | October 23, 2014

We loved this car, were thinking of getting a new one next year, when some part to due to suspension broke and it took 5 weeks to get a new one. We use this in our business and it was a big pain to have it missing for that long. Now rethinking getting another one.

Flex

by Patrick from Providence, RI | April 24, 2014

I did extra homework on this vehicle before I bought it, and I couldn't be happier. Everything about this vehicle is AWESOME! The ride, the comfort, the style, and the power...., Scary Fast!!! Test drive a Ford Flex with the Ecoboost engine. You'd be hard pressed to find ANY 6 cylinder engine with the kind of power this car has, for the price.

Never again

by Jim from | April 5, 2014

My flex has been nothing but trouble ever since I got it (seat motor failed, trim came off, air conditioning broke, steering now has problems) and getting Ford to fix problems has been like pulling teeth. I'm selling it and will never buy another Ford product.

Stalls when wet, snows, rains, carwash, puddles!

by Scarry car from Taunton, MA | February 18, 2014

Soo upsetting. Took it in "4" times to fix it & never did. Stalls whenever it is wet! Middle of intersections & highways. Thought it was finally fixed (after they kept it for 4 weeks). It stalled again last Thurs. while taking our daughter to the ER (it was stormy). THAT DID IT!

Is your family growing?

by Not Ready For a Mini-van from San Francisco | September 21, 2013

With a second child on the way, I knew we had to get a bigger car. We were considering a minivan, but the catch was it needed it to be an AWD model so we could get to the snow without installing chains. Have you priced a mini with AWD?? Enter the Flex. AWD, seating for up to 7, twin turbo, and more bells and whistles than you will ever get to with 2 fussing kids. Smoooooth, quiet, fast and so far, reliable, a modern day

Very boxy car not value for $$$

by Jim's Car from Los Angeles | July 30, 2013

I think I bought this car by mistake. I thought is roomier but it's not, I will switch this car to Honda Odyssey. Reliable. Not!!, huhh...Interior bad...seat really unorganized, only fit for 6 not 7 or 8.

A real sleeper

by Party Flex Owner from Seattle,WA | December 19, 2012

Comfortable, roomy, well equiped, and smooth. This Flex with its Twin Turbo, Eco-Boost engine and all wheel drive really surprises my car enthusiast friends.