2011 Ford Flex

Available in 10 styles:  2011 Ford Flex 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Flex

by Patrick from Providence, RI | April 24, 2014

I did extra homework on this vehicle before I bought it, and I couldn't be happier. Everything about this vehicle is AWESOME! The ride, the comfort, the style, and the power...., Scary Fast!!! Test drive a Ford Flex with the Ecoboost engine. You'd be hard pressed to find ANY 6 cylinder engine with the kind of power this car has, for the price.

Never again

by Jim from | April 5, 2014

My flex has been nothing but trouble ever since I got it (seat motor failed, trim came off, air conditioning broke, steering now has problems) and getting Ford to fix problems has been like pulling teeth. I'm selling it and will never buy another Ford product.

Stalls when wet, snows, rains, carwash, puddles!

by Scarry car from Taunton, MA | February 18, 2014

Soo upsetting. Took it in "4" times to fix it & never did. Stalls whenever it is wet! Middle of intersections & highways. Thought it was finally fixed (after they kept it for 4 weeks). It stalled again last Thurs. while taking our daughter to the ER (it was stormy). THAT DID IT!

Is your family growing?

by Not Ready For a Mini-van from San Francisco | September 21, 2013

With a second child on the way, I knew we had to get a bigger car. We were considering a minivan, but the catch was it needed it to be an AWD model so we could get to the snow without installing chains. Have you priced a mini with AWD?? Enter the Flex. AWD, seating for up to 7, twin turbo, and more bells and whistles than you will ever get to with 2 fussing kids. Smoooooth, quiet, fast and so far, reliable, a modern day

Very boxy car not value for $$$

by Jim's Car from Los Angeles | July 30, 2013

I think I bought this car by mistake. I thought is roomier but it's not, I will switch this car to Honda Odyssey. Reliable. Not!!, huhh...Interior bad...seat really unorganized, only fit for 6 not 7 or 8.

A real sleeper

by Party Flex Owner from Seattle,WA | December 19, 2012

Comfortable, roomy, well equiped, and smooth. This Flex with its Twin Turbo, Eco-Boost engine and all wheel drive really surprises my car enthusiast friends.

Flexing my muscle

by culoaner from Murrieta, CA | September 15, 2012

I just recently purchased a used 2011 Ford Flex SEL, I have to tell you that I was s little leery to purchase a Ford. I have to say that this is one the most comfortable vehicle I have driven or been in for that matter. It's a very smooth and solid ride. I really enjoy the Microsoft Sync system, It has the best blue tooth for smart phone ever. If you are looking for a great teenage hauler and do not want a minivan, go test drive the Ford Flex.

2011 Ford Flex Ecoboost

by Family Flexing from Taunton, MA | August 14, 2012

The Flex Limited Ecoboost is a very comfortable car. Great performance and infomatics. Sync and Sirius radio are great. Gas mileage not too bad for a large, AWD, (twin turbo!) crossover - 18 mpg around town, up to 22 mpg highway so far. Twin turbo = cure for mid-life crisis! I shopped a ton of crossovers both large and small - wound up large due to needing room for 3 kids. 6 passenger seating gives up a little utility but adds a lot to an already comfortable second row. In the end, if a V6 was in order the room, comfort and overall package couldn't be beat. A new-to-me low mileage used vehicle made the budget work, too.

Great Ride

by camar1 from Jacksonville, FL | August 1, 2012

Purchased a used (29,000 miles) 2011 Ford Flex SEL creampuff. This is the best car I have ever owned (have had 8). We test drove everything that was out there and kept coming back to the Flex for all it had to offer. This is great car. I have 2 kids and have an 05 Explorer. I wanted more space and more comfort/refinement. The Flex hit the nail on the head. You would be selling youself short not to consider one. I love the way it looks. My wife didn't like the looks at first but now she can't stop admiring what a beautiful car she has.

Perfect fit

by Shorty from Sacramento, CA | June 11, 2012

After driving several new and used Flex I decided on a previous daily rental. $23k for a car that has 14k miles on it. Full remaining warrenty so all I lost out on was the depreciation of a new vehicle driven off the lot. This model with these options would have been $49k new. I had owned a Scion Xb and wanted a bigger version of that and something that all wheel drive. The milage of the Flex is really the only thing that keeps this from being the perfect car. 23MPG in the hills or around town is a lot different then the 35 I got with the Xb. The Flex is a very solidly built car. The seats are the most comfortable I've ever sat in. Wood trim in the dash and doors looks good. Visibility is very good. I would definetly recommend this car. Haven't been able to get in the snow enough to evaluate that but all reviews I read were positive.