2014 Ford Flex

Starting MSRP

Overall

Three's a Charm

by Flextatic from N.E.Ohio | October 18, 2014

2014 Ford Flex Limited.AWD, EcoBoost,Loaded. This is my 3rd.Flex. No issues with any one of them Great vehicle.Need I say more.

One of the few cars I have bought 2 of

by flexsquared from Barrington, RI | September 16, 2014

Just bought a 2014 to replace our 2010. This is the only car I've ever bought twice back to back. There is simply nothing else like it. Fantastic interior space and comfort, Zippy eco-boost motor, great handling for this type of vehicle, and unique styling. Unmatched highway cruising comfort, and can blow the doors off most other vehicles when needed. Great in the snow too if not too deep (less ground clearance than some other SUVs). We had 0 problems with our 2010 ecoboost for 65k miles of mostly short trips. The updates to the onboard computer are great in the new models. You are missing out if you don't try a Flex

Comfort, class and tons of space

by Sheez-Beez from Snohomish, WA | January 13, 2014

Recently bought a 2013 Flex Limited and I must say I love it, love it, love it. Comfortable, and with Sync system it nearly sings and dances. I show dogs and needed something with room for dogs and gear for a long weekend and luggage for people. I don't like Minivans look or "stigma" and have been admiring the Flex since it first came out. This car with AWD is just want I needed - has room for all my gear and is comfortable too!! I fee like it has a certain aura of class!!

Space and more space

by Tall guy from Atlanta, ga | September 25, 2013

I loved my full size SUV but no longer wanted 13 mpg. The Flex does most of what of what it could do but better. Quiet, smooth and lots of technology.