2007 Ford Focus

2007 Ford Focus
Available in 12 styles:  2007 Ford Focus 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

The most car i have owned

by havent thought of a good enough one yet from canton ohio | July 3, 2015

I love all the room. Its so easy to get my daughter in and out of the car and the extra room in the back is awesome. Also easy to drive.

great car

by kloss from Madison, WI | April 13, 2015

bought car in July 07 with already having over 28000 miles on it. kept oil changes regular 3000, had transmission flushes done by transmission specialist, only had normal wear and tear work done because I now just turned over 193000. still running great. I drive highway mostly for work 75 miles daily. did own first year model and loved it. this year I feel is most reliable. if you are looking for a reliable used car this would be a good one. I have the 2.0 L. I have enough get up and go for interstate. not looking forward to the day I have to get something different. I will miss this car when that day comes!

Great Little Wagon

by JerryMc from Chandler Texas | June 18, 2014

We bought this 2007 Ford Focus Wagon last month in Dallas. It has 95,000 miles on it but it runs like a top. Great little car for around town ---especially the gas mileage. Owned one in 2004 and it also was a nice car. Ford made a big mistake by discontinuing this model.

Used to own this car

by Ex-Car owner from Elmira, NY | April 27, 2014

I bought this 07 in 2011. I loved this car. No problems, great on gas, comfortable for my wife, myself and our 3 kids. Had to trade it in for a van with a baby on the way. Great car. Would love to have it back. My next car purchase may be a Focus.

Great car for the money

by band mom from Henrietta, NY | October 28, 2013

I bought this car new in September 2006. The only things I had to replace are what you would expect after having a car for over 7 years, like brakes and tires. I just changed my battery and alternator, and that's all. I have no problem with the design and I love having a convenient cup holder in the door which fits a water bottle perfectly. It is very comfortable for me, and I have had several back surgeries. I still get around 30 MPG, and 33-34 MPG on highway trips. Even the back seat is comfortable for my teenager. I love everything about it. I would, and have, given my highest recommendation for this car. I also love the color selection. I own the aqua blue color, and can always find my car in any parking lot! Love this car, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another, although i am hoping this one will last me a lot more years.

Good car for the money.

by Steady Eddie from Michigan | June 27, 2013

Offers a good ride, enough room for 4 people, and is fuel efficient. Changing oil and transmission fluids are easy enough with this car, too.

Great First Car

by Becca from Montgomery, alabama | April 14, 2013

I love this Car I'm a Teen an I'm looking for my first car. I think this is a good first car ::) a very good car.

so far-so good

by focus luvr from Lakeland, FL | December 22, 2012

I have only had my 2007 Focus about a month now. I purchased it from a VW dealer and got a very good price. It had 52,000 miles on it and still looks and runs like new! Only things I do not like are the drink holders being so low and next to your legs. I have to use the passengers drink holder because I have to move my leg to get to mine. There is only one power outlet. I have to keep my GPS plugged in and also my cell phone! Also, I am concerned about my gas milage. Only 20-21 mpg around town! I do not drive crazy, so I should be getting about 24-27mpg like the ads say and from what everyone else is saying in other reveiws. Maybe have it checked out this week.

great buy

by nelson from vermont | July 5, 2012

I got this car back in oct 2011 and still driving it today! ive had it for 8 months now and i feel i should write a review. first things first it runs great and even better gas mileage! i average 34.5mpg where i am(lot of country driving) and thats fantastic. the power is very good for a four cylinder and it has no problems accelerating but i love the handling! The interior is simple but it looks great. I have no problems with the seats however (that seams to be an issue here) I have the 5 speed manual and the shifts are smooth but during the winter it can be a pain partially because the cars so light but when ever i shift my wheels spin and its hard to maintain control lol. the only real problem with this car is there is the cupholders it comes with are not very good sizes, the ones below the center console are to big for anything really.

Good value for a small car

by Recent buyer from Greater Milwaukee area | May 14, 2012

I was recently in the market to purchase a small car for my daughter. My 1st choice was a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla, but the inventory was limited in recent model years or the asking price was way too much for a 7-10 year old model. I came across a 2007 Focus SES and ended up buying it from a one-owner for a very reasonable price. It is a nice sporty car with all the options inside. So far, it runs and drives well. My only complaint is the road noise, though it could be due to the wear on existing tires. The interior is basic, nothing flashy, but fine for my daughter. It is too soon to really judge reliability. Overall, I thought it was a great value. I ended up with a much newer car than Honda or Toyota at a much lower price. Some will say, "You get what you pay for." Time will tell.