We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2007 Ford Focus

2007 Ford Focus
Available in 12 styles:  2007 Ford Focus 4dr Station Wagon shown

Overall

2007 Ford Focus Zx4

by Scotty from | June 24, 2016

Very good car. Would recommend it as a first car. Great on gas, 5speed manual is fun to drive. Available with many options and heated front seats are the best!

It's what I needed

by TeeGee from Bradenton, Florida | February 18, 2016

I got this car after totaling my 2002 Focus in an accident. I got it cheap because it had 260,000 miles on it, but the high mileage doesn't scare me. The alternator went out and it was expensive to replace ($500) but it runs great and doesn't use oil or leak on the garage floor. It is comfortable and the engine has a smooth torque curve so I don't have to adjust the acceleration as it goes through the gears. I't also a lot more solid that the previous car. No rattles. I love the performance and handling.

Extremely unreliable

by Lobster from Houston | January 20, 2016

The car itself looks great and feels great. I had the manual version so I'm speaking from that standpoint. The automatic may be better just saying, but my car broke down at 58,000 miles on it for the clutch which is extremely low miles compared to other cars. I took it in into the shop and they repaired it. the next week more clutch repairs. the next week after that more repairs. When one part broke the whole thing did. The manual mirror adjusters are cheap and did not hold. Many of the interior leather began to peel. finally the seat i sat in turns out is notorious on the padding ripping on the inside. This was the worst car i have ever gotten.

The most car i have owned

by havent thought of a good enough one yet from canton ohio | July 3, 2015

I love all the room. Its so easy to get my daughter in and out of the car and the extra room in the back is awesome. Also easy to drive.

great car

by kloss from Madison, WI | April 13, 2015

bought car in July 07 with already having over 28000 miles on it. kept oil changes regular 3000, had transmission flushes done by transmission specialist, only had normal wear and tear work done because I now just turned over 193000. still running great. I drive highway mostly for work 75 miles daily. did own first year model and loved it. this year I feel is most reliable. if you are looking for a reliable used car this would be a good one. I have the 2.0 L. I have enough get up and go for interstate. not looking forward to the day I have to get something different. I will miss this car when that day comes!

Great Little Wagon

by JerryMc from Chandler Texas | June 18, 2014

We bought this 2007 Ford Focus Wagon last month in Dallas. It has 95,000 miles on it but it runs like a top. Great little car for around town ---especially the gas mileage. Owned one in 2004 and it also was a nice car. Ford made a big mistake by discontinuing this model.

Used to own this car

by Ex-Car owner from Elmira, NY | April 27, 2014

I bought this 07 in 2011. I loved this car. No problems, great on gas, comfortable for my wife, myself and our 3 kids. Had to trade it in for a van with a baby on the way. Great car. Would love to have it back. My next car purchase may be a Focus.

Great car for the money

by band mom from Henrietta, NY | October 28, 2013

I bought this car new in September 2006. The only things I had to replace are what you would expect after having a car for over 7 years, like brakes and tires. I just changed my battery and alternator, and that's all. I have no problem with the design and I love having a convenient cup holder in the door which fits a water bottle perfectly. It is very comfortable for me, and I have had several back surgeries. I still get around 30 MPG, and 33-34 MPG on highway trips. Even the back seat is comfortable for my teenager. I love everything about it. I would, and have, given my highest recommendation for this car. I also love the color selection. I own the aqua blue color, and can always find my car in any parking lot! Love this car, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another, although i am hoping this one will last me a lot more years.

Good car for the money.

by Steady Eddie from Michigan | June 27, 2013

Offers a good ride, enough room for 4 people, and is fuel efficient. Changing oil and transmission fluids are easy enough with this car, too.

Great First Car

by Becca from Montgomery, alabama | April 14, 2013

I love this Car I'm a Teen an I'm looking for my first car. I think this is a good first car ::) a very good car.