Sedan and hatchback body styles of the Ford Focus are available, and the five-seat car competes in a crowded class that includes the Chevrolet Cruze, Honda Civic, Hyundai Elantra, Mazda3, Subaru Impreza and Toyota Corolla. A high-performance, turbocharged version of the car dubbed Focus ST is also offered.
(Skip to details on the: Focus ST)
New for 2014
A Sport Appearance Package for the Focus SE trim level includes sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler.
- Four-door sedan and hatchback body styles
- Standard 15-inch steel rims; optional 16-, 17- and 18-inch wheels
- Optional rear spoiler
- Optional moonroof
- Standard cloth upholstery; optional leather upholstery in higher trim levels
- Optional heated front seats
- Standard one-piece folding backseat; 60/40-split version optional
- Optional remote start
- Optional backup camera
- Optional MyFord Touch and Sync multimedia system
- Optional self-parking system
Under the Hood
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine makes 160 horsepower and 146 pounds-feet of torque
- Five-speed manual or six-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Engine runs on regular gas
- Front-wheel drive
- Front-seat side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control
Ford added the high-performance Focus ST to its car lineup last year. It's powered by a 252-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 270 pounds-feet of torque. A six-speed manual is the only available transmission.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Honeycomb front grille
- Reworked suspension with upgraded shock absorbers and springs
- Stability system has three modes to choose from, including an intermediate setting that turns traction control off and intrudes only when absolutely necessary
- Available Recaro sport seats
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Ford Focus.