2015 Ford Focus

26 city / 36–38 hwy

Overall

Enjoying the ride!

by Focus Enthused from Belle Rose, Louisiana | December 18, 2015

I previously owned a 2008 Focus from April 2008-Nov 2015 and loved it! The only reason I got rid of it was because I had to! I was in a car accident and it was deemed a total loss. I knew right away that I wanted another! I have had my 2015 for a month now and it is great! Its a smooth ride and has all of the features I previously had with the 08 and a few more added. It has Sirius radio, a back up camera, SYNC and much more. It fits my budget perfectly and it is the perfect size for me plus 1 (my 4 year old daugher). I am so happy with my purchase and will definitely want to purchase another if needed!

My First New Car

by Nichole from Harrisburg, PA | October 30, 2015

I have had this car for around a month now and I love this car! Before, I had a 2003 Saturn Ion and the Ford Focus is uncomparatively better. The car looks beautiful and drives amazingly smooth! Some of the voice command features can be a little difficult at times, but having the option to call hands-free and sync your phone easily is fantastic! I also really enjoyed the reverse camera and the blind spot mirrors. In addition, the Ford Focus has amazing gas mileage. Currently, I average around 35-38 mpg. I find the seats to be a lot comfier than my old car's seats. In general, I have had a great experience so far with this car.

Great car

by tomkat from Small Town, WI | September 29, 2015

I have owned this 2015 Focus Titanium sedan for about a month. I am getting 38mpg consistently with mostly highway and country driving. The ride is comfortable and quiet for a small car. The features are wonderful and the Sync system works great. The transmission is smooth and responsive. I only wish it had the home link system on the visor to program a garage door. Overall I love this car.

Great car for the money

by Professor Bon from West Michigan | August 10, 2015

I wanted a hatchback that was quick, had backup camera, bluetooth, great stereo, voice command, comfortable seating for a small person, a roof window, blindspot warning, navigation, great cornering and finally look sporty. This Ford Focu Titanium Hatchback did exactly that. Plus there were multiple incentives being offered by Ford for their year end models. I don't know about reliability yet since I have only owned the car for 2 weeks but I really am enjoying this car! I would recommend it!

Good value

by Okiemom from Sarona, Wisconsin/Minneapolis, Mn | August 9, 2015

Great little car. I wanted a small hatchback and this fit the bill. Good value for the price and very good gas mileage. Not overly comfortable (if you are used to luxury cars), but handles well. I would recommend this auto for anyone needing a run around town car. I did get the Titanium package.

Outstanding amenities and value

by Frank G from Dallas, TX | June 14, 2015

I could not believe all of the features that Ford offers with this vehicle for the price. Really outstanding value, drive and overall quality. Really happy owner!

brand new quiz me in 6 mo

by sports car professional from Virgin utah | May 2, 2015

the cornerstone of the whole buying experience at Ken Garff was one person only and that is David. Dealership is better