2015 Ford Fusion Energi

40 city / 36 hwy

Overall

Better Gas Mileage than a Prius Plug In

by Vermont Driver from Montpelier, vt | July 13, 2015

I have a had my 2015 Fusion Energi Plug In for about 30 days. I have driven over 2,000 miles in a very short period of time. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Gas Mileage is averaging 59.5 MPG with 2,000 miles of driving & occasionally plugging it in. If I plugged it in religiously it would be much better. My first drive home from the dealership was 82.5 MPG.The build quality, ride, gas mileage, and comfort have blown me away! I drove Toyota's for years and have not driven a Ford for probably fifteen years. Do yourself a favor and if you are looking at a Prus Plug in, you should at least drive the Fusion Plug In Energi so you can see the huge differences yourself. I get 25 miles of purely electric driving, versus 11 with the Prius Plug in. Right there is a tremendous difference, over twice the electric range. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THIS CAR!!!!!

Very reliable

by Esel from Chester, VA | April 7, 2015

This is my second fusion and I was very pleased with the first and am, so far, very pleased with this one. I looked at other brands and made this my choice. I only wish it had fog lights to which I became accustomed on my previous fusion. Otherwise I'm very happy with this car.

Great Car!

by Laura from HB | March 26, 2015

I love my new 2015 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium! The car is amazingly smooth, incredible gas mileage, awesome technology. I bought mine from Huntington Beach Ford and dealt with two great guys...Mike Foster and Dan Lucha...go get yours from them, they are good guys?