2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid

44 city / 41 hwy

Overall

2015 Hybrid Fusion dead in my garage

by Bill from Chicagland | August 9, 2016

I have had my fusion for about 7 months and I was in love with the car until I found it dead in the garage a month ago. No juice, and had to call a tow truck to drag it out of the garage, load it and take it back to the dealer. Dealer had it for a little over 2 weeks and had it completely torn apart troubleshooting why it was draining the batteries while just sitting. Long story short was the electric water pump never stopped running and it was draining the batteries in 2 hours. New water pump and back on the road.

Love This Car

by NJBob from Howell, NJ | June 30, 2016

I've had my Ford Fusion hybrid for a little over a year and it has exceeded every expectation. I drive about 130 miles per day on NJ roads (think suburbs, highway, and gridlock) and my overall gas mileage per tank is typically an astonishing 44 mpg. The technology included in the vehicle continues to surprise me as well. The ecoboost feature is pretty impressive as is the Sync diagnostic tool. The only downside i see is the lack of a spare tire, but so far so good on that front, fingers crossed. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone trying to save a buck or two on the purchase price of a great car and literally hundreds of bucks a year on gas.

MKZ hybrid vs Avalon hybrid 2015

by Looking for fuel efficient comfort from Madison, WI | September 10, 2015

Just bought a Lincoln MKZ hybrid "Reserve" (top of line). Also seriously considered and tested a 2015 Avalon Hybrid. My thoughts: the softer, quieter ride of the Lincoln is more what were looking for in a long trip vehicle, along with a green footprint even for short trips to the store. We also found the lines of the Lincoln more appealing than the Avalon. The clean, uncluttered dash of the MKZ was also a fresh approach. We also found the ergonomics of the MKZ's steering wheel arrangement better. The Avalon's didn't protrude out far enough toward the driver to make it really comfortable--would probably be fine for a shorter driver, though. The fan blower noise was much more intrusive in the Avalon. And finally, the massaging action of the optional premium seats in the Lincoln and the way they cradled the body really cinched it for my wife. Other misc: MKZ seemed more "open"...great visibility. Rear seats very comfortable, at least if you're under about 5'10". Push button gear select takes a little getting used to--can't operate by feel as in traditional center console selector knob. Acceleration plenty good enough. Who cares if engine is a little revvy and noisy during hard acceleration...that's about 1% of the time. Interior plastic not luxury quality, but clean and modern. Technology not our primary concern, but interesting. We recalled the feel of the 1997 Avalon we once owned but that comfortable ride seems to have been lost in the recent revamping of the Avalon to give it more of a sportier, road-hugging European feel. That's a great experience as well, but we already have a BMW Z4 for that :)

15 Fusion Hyb

by Fred from So, CA | September 4, 2015

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid: Purchased June4, 2015. The car rides really nice and is quiet (as a ford). We live in a desert area on a hill, each large shopping is 20 miles down dill and back up again. We use the AC all the time. The first 3 months and 2008.3 miles we got 39.3 MPG. We reset the odometer and have driven another 201 miles and am getting an average of 46.5 mpg. So far so good!

Not best but very good

by Miro from Dallas, TX | July 10, 2015

I'm 6'1" and I'm not 100% comfortable on driver seat. MPG is 38. I have only 400 miles. Chassis is to low. Battery pack take space in trunk and I think it could by changed. Rest is excellent.

Best Car Ever Owned

by Fusionman from Florida | July 1, 2015

I've owned a few autos in my life, but my Fusion Hybrid is hands down the best I've ever had, not to mention the best looking. I could never afford an Aston Martin and some critics make light of Ford copying the AM's design, but I think it was a brilliant move. It is not only one of the most eye catching autos on the road, it easily bests all the other cars in it's category. Please Ford, please, please, please do not mess with this design! You may make a few subtle tweeks, but nothing else! This car had me from the get go, It's as quiet as a tomb - as if you were in a car costing two or three times as much. It breezes over bumps and bad pavement that used to shake my spine in other cars. It handles wonderfully for a car this size and though it has a larger turning radius than I like, all it's other features more than make up for it. The interior is logically laid out and easy to navigate. The seats are very supportive and the cabin is very spacious. The trunk may be a tad tighter since it has the battery compartment, but the rear seats fold all the way down to give one plenty of cargo room. The hybrid engine averages me between 40 to 46 mgp - no complaints there! The AC cools off the interior very fast - and that's in 100 degree Florida weather and with a black interior. The acceleration is also impressive. It may not fly off like a rocket as my last turbocharged Volvo did, but it's still enough to get me out of any situation (and it's certainly won't have the problems and expense of a turbo). I doubt if I'll ever own another vehicle that I enjoy as much as this one. Thank you Ford. Along with the Thunderbird and Mustang, you've hit another home run.

Great car

by Ex Prius v driver from Ridgeland SC | March 25, 2015

Look out Toyota hybrid the Ford hybrid's are coming and they will take no prisoners . This Fusion drives as good as it looks and the MPG are even better.It is a long time, for a USA made car to become the TOP DOG. ( I am talking about the hybrid here) Nice going Ford!

Very Nice Car

by Ford Fan from Grand Rapids Mi | March 1, 2015

I have only had this car a few weeks, but enjoy how it performs and handles. Interior is luxurious. Outside has very nice styling.

2015 Fusion Hybrid

by Tracy from DFW | November 3, 2014

Just bought the car a week ago and have about 620 miles on it. Great car, comfortable (I'm 6'2", 250), well appointed (it has the 502A package) and has good power when it's needed. I'm averaging about 44.7 mpg right now with a mix of city and highway driving. I've found that I'm paying a lot more attention to how I drive to maximize my score on the driving coach screens. The batteries take up a lot of trunk space; however, I have a truck for when I need to take a lot of stuff with me. It is taking some "getting used to" going from a F150 4wd to this small car; but, the savings in gas make up for it. I would recommend this car to anyone. Because of it's comfort, I wouldn't hesitate to take this car on a long trip.