2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid

44 city / 41 hwy

Overall

Not best but very good

by Miro from Dallas, TX | July 10, 2015

I'm 6'1" and I'm not 100% comfortable on driver seat. MPG is 38. I have only 400 miles. Chassis is to low. Battery pack take space in trunk and I think it could by changed. Rest is excellent.

Best Car Ever Owned

by Fusionman from Florida | July 1, 2015

I've owned a few autos in my life, but my Fusion Hybrid is hands down the best I've ever had, not to mention the best looking. I could never afford an Aston Martin and some critics make light of Ford copying the AM's design, but I think it was a brilliant move. It is not only one of the most eye catching autos on the road, it easily bests all the other cars in it's category. Please Ford, please, please, please do not mess with this design! You may make a few subtle tweeks, but nothing else! This car had me from the get go, It's as quiet as a tomb - as if you were in a car costing two or three times as much. It breezes over bumps and bad pavement that used to shake my spine in other cars. It handles wonderfully for a car this size and though it has a larger turning radius than I like, all it's other features more than make up for it. The interior is logically laid out and easy to navigate. The seats are very supportive and the cabin is very spacious. The trunk may be a tad tighter since it has the battery compartment, but the rear seats fold all the way down to give one plenty of cargo room. The hybrid engine averages me between 40 to 46 mgp - no complaints there! The AC cools off the interior very fast - and that's in 100 degree Florida weather and with a black interior. The acceleration is also impressive. It may not fly off like a rocket as my last turbocharged Volvo did, but it's still enough to get me out of any situation (and it's certainly won't have the problems and expense of a turbo). I doubt if I'll ever own another vehicle that I enjoy as much as this one. Thank you Ford. Along with the Thunderbird and Mustang, you've hit another home run.

Great car

by Ex Prius v driver from Ridgeland SC | March 25, 2015

Look out Toyota hybrid the Ford hybrid's are coming and they will take no prisoners . This Fusion drives as good as it looks and the MPG are even better.It is a long time, for a USA made car to become the TOP DOG. ( I am talking about the hybrid here) Nice going Ford!

Very Nice Car

by Ford Fan from Grand Rapids Mi | March 1, 2015

I have only had this car a few weeks, but enjoy how it performs and handles. Interior is luxurious. Outside has very nice styling.

2015 Fusion Hybrid

by Tracy from DFW | November 3, 2014

Just bought the car a week ago and have about 620 miles on it. Great car, comfortable (I'm 6'2", 250), well appointed (it has the 502A package) and has good power when it's needed. I'm averaging about 44.7 mpg right now with a mix of city and highway driving. I've found that I'm paying a lot more attention to how I drive to maximize my score on the driving coach screens. The batteries take up a lot of trunk space; however, I have a truck for when I need to take a lot of stuff with me. It is taking some "getting used to" going from a F150 4wd to this small car; but, the savings in gas make up for it. I would recommend this car to anyone. Because of it's comfort, I wouldn't hesitate to take this car on a long trip.