2010 Ford Fusion

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Ford Fusion 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

2010 Fusion Sport FWD

by Ryan2012 from Columbus, OH | July 14, 2014

I bought a 2010 Fusion Sport back in March. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE having this car. Mine has a ton of the options. The only options that it does not have is the large touch screen navigation system. It gets great gas mileage, even better than my old 2006 Mercury Milan Premier V6. I get and average of 22mpg, but I have a bit of a lead foot when it comes to taking off. I am so glad that mine has the full black interior. That would have to be my only complaint, the blue or red inserts in the seats and coloring in the dash. It can be very difficult to find one without those coloring options. The 3.5L V6 engine has TONS of power. I find myself burning a little rubber when I go to make a quicker pull out of the gas station. Overall, this car is an amazing ride with loads of power and absolutely gorgeous to look at.

Great Car

by Nan from Texas | February 18, 2014

I had a Fusion about 5 years ago and I liked it. I like it even better now that I have the works. Leather, wood grain, Sirus real, bluetooth connection, hands free calls, sunnroof, heated seats, color running lights. I'm really satisfied. Luxury at affordable price! Ford has came a long way. I really like the Tarus as well. Keep up the good work Ford.

A Luxurious Ride

by Kent L from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl | January 8, 2014

very happy with the car fun to drive and economical. Oil change every 7k miles with full synthetic oil. have not changed spark plugs. exceeded my expectationsThe ride is very smooth and quiet, much more like a luxurious ride than expected!!!

2010 Fusion

by MFC from Northern Virginia | October 29, 2013

Bought a 2010 Ford Fusion a month ago and we absolutely love it. Rides great, very comfortable and handles very well. Fully equipped. The automatic 6 speed with the V-6 takes a little getting used to but once you do your mileage goes up! The steering mounted controls work perfectly and the Sync option is great to have. Easily connects to our phones and sounds great. We would highly recommend this car to anyone. Looking forward to taking a 400 mile trip in it next month.

Throttle body

by 2010 fusion from michigan | October 26, 2013

Limp Mode into dead stall three times in one week.........................................................

Ford Quality Is Top Notch

by LunarEclipse02 from Owensboro KY | July 7, 2013

Ford has had a shaky past, and finally they have redeemed themselves. This is my first Ford I have owned in a length of time and so far it has been my favorite car. We bought it used and at a very cheap price so I was skeptical. So far it has been perfect, right now we are at 150k we do tons of highways miles. The motor is strong and the car drives like it was brand new. The only wear we have seen is from the terrible chrome grille, the chrome is starting to pit terribly. The only complaint that I have is the interior can be a little squeaky and rattles here and there. Gas mileage has been top notch for us. So far the only repairs we have done has been changing oil.

2010 Fusion Sport Review

by abad200 from Detroit, Mi | July 6, 2013

Fast Car. Reasonable Gas mileage. Sporty look. Many options. Comfortable, quiet ride. Great sound system. Love my ford sync. Now I know why so many people drive Fusions.

Awesome Fuel Milage

by taxiguy from Conyers,Ga | May 13, 2013

Over all, I think its a great car but not perfect! I bought this car about 2 months ago to make into a taxi for MPG VS Crown Vic! I gotta say I Love the way it drives and it gets beautiful fuel milage as $10 in gas makes me $60 min! The problem I do have is the transmission! I have the 3rd transmission in 2 months! And it still doesn't shift exactly right! crisp shift into 3rd with slight clunk and delays going into 4th with little hesitation but once it does,it drives great! The Sync is a great feature! Its very comfortablebut firm seats for a 8 hour shift. I run midgrade gas and get impressive MPG with great power! A/C is 2nd to none,will freeze U out on low!

Good Value in Ford Fusion

by Value Shopper from Central Iowa | March 11, 2013

Recently purchased 2010 Fusion SEL with 14,000 miles. Comparison shopped Altima and Camry. Chose Fusion for ride quality, interior noise (quiet) and styling. Recent trips are averaging 30 MPG plus with the 4 cyl. Nice car with lots of extras.

Not my old Oldsmobile

by Working For A Living from Winchester, VA | February 5, 2013

I just sold my 2000 Olds Intrigue with 243,000 miles on it. Car still ran good, but had a few minor things going wrong. Decided to go with this 2010 fusion SEL with 48,000 miles on it. This car looks nice and rides nice. The automatic transmission, however, clunks into gear when shifting through 3rd gear. The car also gets terrible gas mileage for a 3.0L 6 cylinder. I've averaged 24 mpg on flat interstate driving. My 3.5L 6 cylinder Intrigue got 28-30 mpg consistently, even being over 10 years old. I've also experienced an apparent throttle body problem; as I've been driving down the interstate and have the car go into a stall. The car goes into what's called "limp mode" where it only runs on 3 cylinders (just enough to get you in an accident). The car has done this four times in the last month. I ordered a new throttle body and will be putting it on soon. My advice would be to steer clear of the Ford Fusion until this problem is fixed and the gas mileage improves.