2011 Ford Fusion

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice car

by madhater52 from Gardner, MA | March 9, 2014

We found this car on cars . com with a very reasonable price. Very happy with the car and the service we got from Hillsboro Ford. We would recommend this dealer and cars.com

great purchase

by Lover of a smooth ride from Shenandoah, PA | October 28, 2013

We have dealt with Sands Ford in the past and are very happy with the service they provide. Mr. Kenneth Koscil knew what we were looking for and let us know when a vehicle came in that he thought we might be interested in. As usual, he was right on target. The car drives like a dream and model gives both protection and good mileage. The amount of miles left for the gas amount is an excellent feature in these days of watching for good gas prices. We are very hqppy with the Ford Fusion.

Comfortable and economical

by Arthur from Nevada, Tx | October 23, 2013

I bought a Certified 2011 Ford Fusion SEL this past May and just love it. It is their top of the line model with all the bells and whistles. the advertised milege isn't what I thought it would be it's actually better I am averaging 30+ MPG and the 2.5 liter 4 has plenty of pep for passing and getting on the highway. the only drawback is there are so many buttons in the center console it is hard to figure out the climate control sometimes. I would recomend this car to anyone who is looking for ride and comfort and also looking for good gas milege!

Best value for the money

by GSS Tucson Az from Tucson Az | September 25, 2013

Bought a 2011 fusion in 2012, had a chance to drive one when I rented a car. Fell in love with it right from the start. Great ride, comfort, handling, good performance for a 4 cyl. Plenty of room for 4 people and can hold 4 sets of golf clubs also. Always been a ford person and with this car I will continue to be one. If anyone is looking to buy a mid size car they really need to drive a fusion , before spending the money to buy an accord or a camry.

Out of the Blue

by Old Guy Likes to Drive from Oshawa, Ontario | August 11, 2013

My immaculate, 15 yrs old Ford Escort was rear-ended by a cop who was not watching the road, at a red light. Finding my sweet little car totalled, I was forced to get a new car. I could afford a brand new one, but decided not to have the depreciation loss, and shopped for a good, used car. My choice above several, was a pretty Silver Blue Metallic coloured 2011 Ford Fusion with 66K on it. We have had many cars over the years, but this thing has everything! Electric seats, Heated Mirrors, Sync and MP3 Player. We have only had it a month, but we are thrilled with the ride, the comfort of the SE model, and it just looks fabulous! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this car to anyone. Oh yeah, I drive Dealer Trades for Toyota.

Born under a bad sign...

by Former Ford lover from Vancouver, Canada | July 23, 2013

This is my fourth Ford vehicle in 10 years. I loved my Mustang that I traded in in Sept 2011 except in the winter. Decided to get something more practical for Canadian winters. We have had nothing but problems with our 2011 Fusion SEL since we got it. Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty because this is what we've had to replace on it so far: 1. transmission (at 3600 kms!!) 2. alternator 3. battery 4. alternator relay 5. throttle body All in less than 2 years!! Its a super comfy car to drive and I would love it to bits if it wasn't in the shop every other month! Oh and we've also had to replace 3 of the 4 doors due to accidents, not the car's fault but symptomatic of this car being born under a bad sign...built on a Monday...or something...

Ford Fusion - My Dream Car

by Love My Fusion from Indianapolis, IN | April 21, 2013

This car is amazing. I bought it from a dealer that is 310 miles from my house. I had never test drove a Fusion or even sat in one. When I got to the dealership and test drove it, I was completely in love with it. It's solid, quiet, smooth, and gorgeous. The Fusion I bought has the Sync and Sound package that Ford offered and let me tell you... It's a beauty. It includes the leather wrapped steering wheel, leather wrapped shifter, gorgeous, white pipped interior, sunroof, and rear spoiler. Best car for the money!

Not a reviewer but had to comment

by Never write a review from Indiana | April 13, 2013

I recently picked up up a used Fusion and can say I'm very impressed. Im loving the sync and what that brings.. The interior seems very well thought out but what gets me is how quiet and solid the car is. ive been in a very nice German made car for the last several years and while the fusion is not quite in that category it truly isnt very far behind. Im looking forward to my exprerience with this car.. For the money this thing seems to be a no brainer in terms of quality and value.. Im a fan!

2001 Ford Fusion

by GrandmaC from Georgia | March 27, 2013

Traded my 2002 Taurus. Needed something that would be comparable in size and reliability. Since the new Taurus cars are now bigger and more expensive, the Fusion was closer to the Taurus I was used to. After driving it now, I really like the Fusion. It was a good up grade for me.

Sweet Ride

by Sporty from MI | March 12, 2013

I am very happy with my 2011 Ford Fusion. It gets about 40 mpg when driven at 60 miles per hour. The interior is roomy and comfortable. Mine has a sports package with tinted windows, extra speakers and a moon roof. Looks nice and drives great.