2011 Ford Fusion

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Ford Fusion 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Safe Vehicle for Newer Drivers

by Taylor Marie from New Jersey | July 23, 2014

Looking for a safe and sporty car for a newer driver the 2011 Ford Fusion v6 is the way to go. The SNYC system , helps avoid holding a cellphone and texting which is very typical for many drivers especially the young this feature give parents a little bit of peace of mind. The traction control helps the driver gain better control of their vehicle if put in certain situation. The six airbags feature protects the driver better than other makes of its year.

Ford Fusion from Evansville Ford

by Dee from Mount Horeb, WI | June 20, 2014

I had a very good experience with Evansville Ford and the purchase of my 2011 Ford Fusion. They were true to their word and did everything they said they would do, and I love driving my Ford Fusion. My car is responsive and fun to drive. I'm happy with the whole experience.

Good car, better MPG than expected

by Bill from Wisconsin | May 29, 2014

I have a 2011 SEL with the 4 cylinder. Very nice car. I've only had it 3 months and bought it with 21000 miles on it. So far on two trips I have averaged over 35mpg. One trip was 37.2. Outstanding for a decent sized car. And the 4 cylinder is geared right to where it has some pep.

Like my Fusion

by only ford for me from Ravenna , Oh. | April 18, 2014

After trading in my 2002 Taurus I purchased a 2011 Fusion. While I like the car and haven't had any problems with it there were things about the Taurus I liked better.For example the gas mileage ,better on the Taurus.Both 3.0L go figure.Ride and engine noise, a little better on the quieter on the Taurus. While I do like the car and my girlfriend loves it (she drives a cobalt) anythings better than that. I wish I would have opted for the newer Taurus.

Nice car

by madhater52 from Gardner, MA | March 9, 2014

We found this car on cars . com with a very reasonable price. Very happy with the car and the service we got from Hillsboro Ford. We would recommend this dealer and cars.com

great purchase

by Lover of a smooth ride from Shenandoah, PA | October 28, 2013

We have dealt with Sands Ford in the past and are very happy with the service they provide. Mr. Kenneth Koscil knew what we were looking for and let us know when a vehicle came in that he thought we might be interested in. As usual, he was right on target. The car drives like a dream and model gives both protection and good mileage. The amount of miles left for the gas amount is an excellent feature in these days of watching for good gas prices. We are very hqppy with the Ford Fusion.

Comfortable and economical

by Arthur from Nevada, Tx | October 23, 2013

I bought a Certified 2011 Ford Fusion SEL this past May and just love it. It is their top of the line model with all the bells and whistles. the advertised milege isn't what I thought it would be it's actually better I am averaging 30+ MPG and the 2.5 liter 4 has plenty of pep for passing and getting on the highway. the only drawback is there are so many buttons in the center console it is hard to figure out the climate control sometimes. I would recomend this car to anyone who is looking for ride and comfort and also looking for good gas milege!

Best value for the money

by GSS Tucson Az from Tucson Az | September 25, 2013

Bought a 2011 fusion in 2012, had a chance to drive one when I rented a car. Fell in love with it right from the start. Great ride, comfort, handling, good performance for a 4 cyl. Plenty of room for 4 people and can hold 4 sets of golf clubs also. Always been a ford person and with this car I will continue to be one. If anyone is looking to buy a mid size car they really need to drive a fusion , before spending the money to buy an accord or a camry.

Out of the Blue

by Old Guy Likes to Drive from Oshawa, Ontario | August 11, 2013

My immaculate, 15 yrs old Ford Escort was rear-ended by a cop who was not watching the road, at a red light. Finding my sweet little car totalled, I was forced to get a new car. I could afford a brand new one, but decided not to have the depreciation loss, and shopped for a good, used car. My choice above several, was a pretty Silver Blue Metallic coloured 2011 Ford Fusion with 66K on it. We have had many cars over the years, but this thing has everything! Electric seats, Heated Mirrors, Sync and MP3 Player. We have only had it a month, but we are thrilled with the ride, the comfort of the SE model, and it just looks fabulous! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this car to anyone. Oh yeah, I drive Dealer Trades for Toyota.

Born under a bad sign...

by Former Ford lover from Vancouver, Canada | July 23, 2013

This is my fourth Ford vehicle in 10 years. I loved my Mustang that I traded in in Sept 2011 except in the winter. Decided to get something more practical for Canadian winters. We have had nothing but problems with our 2011 Fusion SEL since we got it. Thank goodness I bought the extended warranty because this is what we've had to replace on it so far: 1. transmission (at 3600 kms!!) 2. alternator 3. battery 4. alternator relay 5. throttle body All in less than 2 years!! Its a super comfy car to drive and I would love it to bits if it wasn't in the shop every other month! Oh and we've also had to replace 3 of the 4 doors due to accidents, not the car's fault but symptomatic of this car being born under a bad sign...built on a Monday...or something...