2012 Ford Fusion

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great everyday car.

by MyNismo from Virginia | March 28, 2014

I bought my 2012 Ford Fusion brand new as a late model and needed it due to a new job I started. I've had the car for over a year and it drives very well for a mid size sedan. The 4cyl engine has adequate power and has amazing fuel economy, I'm averaging 28 mpg in my commute which is mostly highway driving either going quite fast or in stop and go traffic. The car absorbs all but the worst bumps on the road and the braking is top notch. The handling of the car is very good for it's size and the steering is very light, but is amazingly responsive. I've only had one issue since I've had the car and that is with the transmission. The Trans had to be flashed at my first service and otherwise it works well, but when it's cold, it will shift quite hard until the car is warmed up. The interior is actually nice and the steering mounted controls is a life saver for navigating most functions. Lastly, I feel that the USB port for Sync may have just blown on me, but it should be under warranty. I'll have it looked at during my next service.

Great car

by Rickv from Florida | March 10, 2014

Bought my 2012 SE model new with the I4 6 speed automatic in June 2012. Needed better gas mileage than my full size truck. I have been very happy with the car. Gets 25 mpg around town and 32-33 mpg hwy. After owning it for about a year went up north to visit my mother who had leased a competitors car. Sticker price for hers was higher, car didn't not ride quite as well and did not get quite the same mileage as the Fusion. I will buy another one.

Cruisin' in my Fusion

by LunaMarie from Naples, FL | March 8, 2014

Bought my Fusion used with 12k miles on her. It's an SEL and has many perks. I love the ambient lighting. Just too cool. It's a very smooth ride. Mine is 4 cyl but the get up and go is great. Gas mileage has been great also but a lot of that depends on which brand of gas I use. I'd recommend the Fusion to men and women of any age as there are lots of specifics that would appeal to any age in my opinion.

Great Car for the Price

by Suzi from Columbia, MD | February 7, 2014

I've had my 2012 Ford Fusion SE for about a month now: 6 cylinder, 3.0 L - 6 speed automatic with select shift. It has a lot of power and the ride is very smooth. It has a very sleek look with the chrome front. The interior is also very nice, and the controls are very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a good, comfortable mid-size sedan that won't "break the bank!"

2012 Fusion SEL V6

by kittycatinkc from Kansas City, MO | February 5, 2014

I like this car most of the time but get some substantial snow 3 or 4 " and I can barely get up my street. The traction control kicks and keeps the car from fish tailing but that doesn't help me go forward! I bought the car in April of 2013 and soon after we had a surprise May blizzard. The car seemed to handle okay then with 2" of snow but not so much now. I went form a 2003 Ford Explorer 4x4 XLT to the Fusion. I should have spent the money to have the transmission fixed in the Explorer than worry about being stranded in the snow in a Fusion. My daughter's little Kia optima does better in the snow than the Fusion with traction control.

Love the car

by Built ford tough from Hanoverton, Oh | December 26, 2013

Just bought a 2012 Ford Fusion from Wally Armour in Alliance, Ohio. dealership was excellent and the sale rep was Jeff Ciotti and did great on finding the perfect vehicle for myself and my fiancé thank you so much Jeff.

Needed a car fast

by csb087 from Kansas City, MO | December 19, 2013

My '98 explorer with over 200k miles bit the dust unexpectedly, and I was in a pinch. Needed a car immediately. I wanted a truck but that was out of my price range. I test drove this fusion and never looked back. Sleek design, very comfortable interior, only slight negative would be the gas mileage. Still better than any SUV or truck though. Awesome vehicle.

Thankful!

by Single Mom from Norfolk, VA | November 27, 2013

I am a single mother of a very tall five year old. I needed something that was safe and my son could be comfortable in for long car trips. Two weeks after purchasing the vehicle I was rear ended very hard. My son was in the car with me. I can not tell you how well that car took the impact. Neither of us were injured and I thank the car for absorbing the impact. $7000.00+ damange and my son and I walked away fine. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who has a family and wants a safe reliable car.

Needed a car now!

by SiliValleyMan from San Jose, CA | November 23, 2013

Just moved into outside sales & needed a car to replace my '98 Volvo V70. This car has all that I need & nothing I don't, at a price that makes sense.

Matt Blatt Dealerships took great care of me

by Freddie, Sicklerville NJ from Sicklerville NJ | October 29, 2013

I just bought my 2012 Fusion. The team at Matt Blatt in Glssboro Nj took great care of me. I have less than perfect credit and they got me approved with a great interest rate. My payments are low and I love my Fusion. Its great on gas and handles well. I cannot thank Matt Blatt in Glassboro enough for getting me financed when no one else could!